Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3120 3121 3122 3123 3124 3125 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:40 pm

Krell Vaco
"agreed! hehe"

You know, I'm having fun, I'm talking to nice people...how can I sleep at a time like this? razz
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:42 pm

Am I nice? Hmm maybe... so you are dog based but what kind I can't really tell."

Krell spoke softly the start was mostly to himself then the so was lounder.

Krellxxt

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:00 am

//Hangs head sheepishly.// I'm actually not sure what my fursona is, or if I have one. I've been thinking since I joined AFG that I'm some sort of canis/vulpis/lupis type. Not sure which one. Cats are sleek but I don't think I'm much of a cat, and I love dragons but as much as I'd like to be a dragon I don't think I would be. I've always wanted wings but I don't think I'm any kind of bird.

//Grins.// So you're right, because I can't really tell yet either.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:04 am

TheDisreputableDog
//Hangs head sheepishly.// I'm actually not sure what my fursona is, or if I have one. I've been thinking since I joined AFG that I'm some sort of canis/vulpis/lupis type. Not sure which one. Cats are sleek but I don't think I'm much of a cat, and I love dragons but as much as I'd like to be a dragon I don't think I would be. I've always wanted wings but I don't think I'm any kind of bird.

//Grins.// So you're right, because I can't really tell yet either.

"Bunny... Bunnies are cute cuddley and sexy. like me! hehe"

Krell giggled alittle

Krellxxt

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:05 am

Krell Vaco

Krell giggled alittle

I see the ears--are you a bunny, then?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:10 am

TheDisreputableDog
Krell Vaco

Krell giggled alittle

I see the ears--are you a bunny, then?

"yup, have ben for all my life as a furry hehe. I didn't want to be a fox, dog, or cat so I went with Bunny because I can have more fun, all fur have a personitly really you need to match yourself by what would be fun for you."

Krellxxt

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:18 am

Krell Vaco

"yup, have ben for all my life as a furry hehe. I didn't want to be a fox, dog, or cat so I went with Bunny because I can have more fun, all fur have a personitly really you need to match yourself by what would be fun for you."

Hm. I'll be thinking about it. Thanks. //Smiles.//
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:23 am

TheDisreputableDog
Krell Vaco

Hm. I'll be thinking about it. Thanks. //Smiles.//

"not a problem I hope I helped you."

Krell softly smiled and looked to DD softly and relaxed now resting on his belly and elbows to look at DD better.

Krellxxt

Aslan Godstrike

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:26 am

-=pokes his head in=- Hello, this a private thread or can anyone barge in?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:43 am

//Smiles at Aslan.// Come on in.

Hm. My knees hurt. //Sits down on a couch.//

TheDisreputableDog

Aslan Godstrike

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:00 am

-=walks in, sits down in a lotus on the floor=- So what you guys been talking bout?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:06 am

Krell has been giving me pointers on figuring out what kind of fur I am.

TheDisreputableDog

Aslan Godstrike

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:09 am

Well i cant help you much there, before i even knew what a fur was i was allready Aslan, and in touch with my primal side, hell people have always said I act like a perfect representation of my star sign smile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:11 am

I only recently learned what a fur was, but I've pretended to be a lot of animals, like "let's pretend" games when I was a kid. And I like a lot of animals, so it's going to be hard to tell whether I actual feel called by a particular animal or whether I'm confusing it with thinking that animal is cool.

TheDisreputableDog

Aslan Godstrike

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:15 am

TheDisreputableDog
I only recently learned what a fur was, but I've pretended to be a lot of animals, like "let's pretend" games when I was a kid. And I like a lot of animals, so it's going to be hard to tell whether I actual feel called by a particular animal or whether I'm confusing it with thinking that animal is cool.

Sounds like you might be a shifter hun
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3120 3121 3122 3123 3124 3125 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games