Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:56 pm
It probably would have to be one heck of a generator if it's in the middle of a mountain. And, Nelo did give me the suggestion of putting the generator in a sparsely wooded area.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:57 pm
PaulTheWolf5575
Like I said, I'll post the info when I'm done with my hw and what sensor array?

stare

CW, did you actually let this guy build your base for you?

*sigh* I'm just going to sit here and try to type with tears in my eyes from this conversation. Sometimes I wonder why i even need a spy for this layout.

No sensor array or comscan, dishes on top on one of the few mountain ranges, built somehow at the top of the mountain, with the base at the bottom (nearly 10000 feet difference there easily)...

This is going to be a slaughter.

@ CW: I didn't. that was your suggestion. But the power generator would be quite some distance away from your base....  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:58 pm
He's the tactician, I'm but a simple storyteller, alas.

Paul: you're fired.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:59 pm
So you say Nelo...so you say...All you are doing is whining about the layout of the base itself. First you have to GET THERE.

And CW: That might work... but I already described the power generation for the base...

Like I said. I will post ze stuffs for the base when I am done with my hw  

PaulTheWolf5575

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:59 pm
Nelowulf
PaulTheWolf5575
Like I said, I'll post the info when I'm done with my hw and what sensor array?

stare

CW, did you actually let this guy build your base for you?

*sigh* I'm just going to sit here and try to type with tears in my eyes from this conversation. Sometimes I wonder why i even need a spy for this layout.

No sensor array or comscan, dishes on top on one of the few mountain ranges, built somehow at the top of the mountain, with the base at the bottom (nearly 10000 feet difference there easily)...

This is going to be a slaughter.

@ CW: I didn't. that was your suggestion. But the power generator would be quite some distance away from your base....

Oh ok. For some reason, I thought you did.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:01 pm
I'm sorry Paul. I'm not whining; I'm actually enjoying this. You're giving the battle to the sith.

Seriously... Damn... Hell, Cheyenne mountain could withstand the sith better than you guys could, and they don't even have shields.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:02 pm
This debacle might wind up killing a few of the many PCs running around for the GLF. No offense to you guys with characters, but this base is just so poorly thought out that casualties are bound to happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:04 pm
Ral Roke
This debacle might wind up killing a few of the many PCs running around for the GLF. No offense to you guys with characters, but this base is just so poorly thought out that casualties are bound to happen.
Well, thinning the heard of good guys has been brought up before....  

Johnny Malone
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:04 pm
Now i see why they need so many Masters; without the help of the jedi, they wouldn't even be able to evac...

I'm still trying to figure out how you forgot the sensor array...

edit: Probably that echani brilliance showing again...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:07 pm
If he's a tactician then why is this place going to be ripped apart without an effort? If he was the one that designed it, you'd think he would know these things.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:10 pm
I want to make another crack, but I better save some for later when all the flaws are revealed.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:11 pm
Nelowulf
I want to make another crack, but I better save some for later when all the flaws are revealed.

No please make it now, I am in need of more humor. I am sure you will have more once everything is revealed,  

Johnny Malone
Crew

AFK Masturbating

So, gentlemen.

Shall I make Paul sit in the corner with a dunce hat, then?  
The way things are looking, I'll be surprised if they manage to get out of there.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:14 pm
I know I'm giving him too much credit, but Arch is an Imperial Knight right? So why is he helping the GLF? Maybe it's flawed intentionally so the GLF will be easy to take out. Why would an Imperial Loyalist want to help the GLF anyway?  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games