Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 07. Profile Forum [Introduce Yourself "Extended"]
Introduce Yourself Here :] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 353 354 355 356 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people count
  + 1
View Results

insanetics

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:34 am
I've got no set beliefs, no set sexual preferences, I can be reasonably sarcastic but an otherwise tolerable human being of the male race. I'm barely legal and living in some random Montanian area in the United States. I'm six foot three, I watch everything, listen to everything, and am basically an open-ended, ever-changing guy of no significant or insignificant importance. Oh, and I'm known as Seth.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:58 am
Welcome Seth! You sound remarkably sane. I'm going to sit over here for a bit and think about the phrase "insignificant importance".  

Julius12

insanetics

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:07 am
Julius12
Welcome Seth! You sound remarkably sane. I'm going to sit over here for a bit and think about the phrase "insignificant importance".

I commend you for taking up that challenge! I became a quitter and gave up after the sixth hour.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:01 pm
Preferred name: Josh
sex: male
religion: umm well meant to be christian
height: 6 foot 2 i always stuff up the signs for it
fav music: Pop mostly
fav movie: LOTS resident evil's, star wars and so on
sexual orientation: Gay  

Dark_Sushi007

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Dr. OCD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:50 pm
Welcome Josh!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:56 pm
why thank you  

Dark_Sushi007

7,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Verienkeli

Girl-Crazy Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:40 am
With hearts immortal, we stand before our lives

I'm hardly new to the guild, but for reasons unknown I stopped posting nearly two years ago. So why not just re-introduce myself?

Preferred name: Rachel
sex:
religion: Spiritual
height: 6'0"
fav music: Picking just one style is nearly impossible for me.
fav movie: Too many to name. Mostly older films, though.
fav books/literary works: The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings, The works of Shakespeare
sexual orientation: MtF Transsexual Lesbian

I am currently going back to college to finish my culinary arts degree. I also dabble part-time as a freelance writer. As mentioned before my taste in music ranges far and wide. There are a few styles I avoid completely, but only a few. I read a lot, both fiction and non-fiction, and I have many interests. One such interest is learning Finnish.

That should suffice for an introduction. My profile has a bit more, and just ask if you have any further questions. I can't guarantee that I'll answer, but I can't guarantee that I won't either.

A soul against oblivion, forever asking why

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:05 am
welcome back Rachel.

what type of writing do you do?  

Sainthood

Verienkeli

Girl-Crazy Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:01 pm

Thanks. User Image

In what little free time I have I generally write fantasy and science fiction short stories, and I may (even though I'm a bit late starting) try the NaNoWriMo challenge this year. To make some extra money I'm trying to dig up some business writing resumes. When I'm a bit more confident I'll try getting some grant proposal projects, the occasional scientific abstract and a few other things. It's amazing how many thing there are a decent writer can do to make money, whether as a full time business or on a part time basis. biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:12 pm
sounds amazing. I have a friend who's into journalism so I thought it might be something like that. fiction is always more exciting to me.  

Sainthood

Verienkeli

Girl-Crazy Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:32 pm

Fiction is more exciting, but it doesn't really bring much in since getting published is usually pretty difficult. The other things I mentioned, and many other options, can bring in regular money and make it easier to spend some free time doing fiction. User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:25 am
Hello everyone biggrin

My name is Fuad, I'm from Chile and I'm 22 years old (god I feel old sweatdrop ). My height is... 5'5'' ?? (1.68 m). I'm currently in medschool (4th year) and trying to survive this semester stressed .  

Saik

Nacirema7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:36 pm
Preferred name: Tylyn (Ty works as well)
sex: Female (MtF transgender)
religion: None to speak of
height: 5'6, give or take
fav music: Too many to name. xd
fav movie: See above. blaugh
sexual orientation: Erm....that's an interesting question. Not quite bi, but not quite pansexual either....let's go with this: if you're a human being, you can qualify.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:58 pm
Welcome, Ty and Fuad~  

Kaiju Koi

Kiddgreen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:23 pm
Preferred name: Kara
sex: yes please
religion: christian
height: 5' 6", 5' 7"
fav music: rock and all its forms, country, rap, plenty of things
fav movie: the incredibly true adventure of two girls in love
sexual orientation: lesbian smile heart  
07. Profile Forum [Introduce Yourself "Extended"]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 353 354 355 356 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games