Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Analog Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:09 pm

Camui
Sylfer
Camui
Kyubi no Youko
Hey can anyone tell me how to get that naruto guild banner. The one that has Itashi in it and when you click on it it bring you to the Naruto Guild homepage...also..I want one of that too please. 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

*poofs in* ^^ Konbanwa, minna-saaaan!!

How is everyone today?

And you can get teh Itachi(-darling... that's what i call him, Itachi-darling.. XDDD) banner and all the other banners in the banners thread. ^^ located somewhere... << .. >>... like.. two threads down, i think..

-glomp- ohio camui-chan ^__^

*glomps* XDD Ohayou gozaimasu.. is it morning over there for you? oo

no..i just felt like saying ohayou lol
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:15 pm

XDD ahhhhh, kiieeee. ^^

Sooo.. how is everyone? ^^ And sorry if i interrupted anything.. i'm a bit hyper.. XD:;;

Camui
Crew

CatEarzRSexi01

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:19 pm

w00t today is kicking A$$ first I get to go to IHOP (internaitonal house of PANCAKES!!!!) for the first time ever, then I saw Resident Evil: Apocolypse, then MY movie I ordered (Galerions: Rion) came in then I went and played Battlefield 1942: Desert Comba and I KICKED EVERYONE"S a** HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! xd xp :3
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:33 pm

XDD Cool, K4kashi-san!! ^^

I love Galerians:RION!! And IHOP is good... and... i wanna see RE:A noow.... ..well, Naruto Movie, first.. THEN RE:A.... ^^

Camui
Crew

CatEarzRSexi01

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:33 pm

Camui

I love Galerians:RION!! And IHOP is good... and... i wanna see RE:A noow.... ..well, Naruto Movie, first.. THEN RE:A.... ^^

finally someone else who loves that movie it kicks a**!!!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:34 pm

*walks in* Oh geez, I only know one person here... *waves to Camui and sits down*

Overshadowed Destiny

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:35 pm

K4kashi
Camui

XDD FWeeeee!! Yup! You wouldn't happen to have both the games too, would you? I've only played Galerians:ASH because Galerians is difficult to get my hands on.. ><

And, hii Chebisaaaannn!! ^^ *waves*
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:36 pm

Camui
K4kashi
Camui

XDD FWeeeee!! Yup! You wouldn't happen to have both the games too, would you? I've only played Galerians:ASH because Galerians is difficult to get my hands on.. ><

I want to but I can't find any copies

CatEarzRSexi01

Overshadowed Destiny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:37 pm

Camui
K4kashi
Camui

*smiles* Hello again.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:37 pm

chebisan64
Camui
K4kashi
Camui

*smiles* Hello again.

cool sig I want to see azu-manga Daoih

CatEarzRSexi01

Overshadowed Destiny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:38 pm

^^ I enjoy the series!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:40 pm

Camui
Kyubi no Youko
Hey can anyone tell me how to get that naruto guild banner. The one that has Itashi in it and when you click on it it bring you to the Naruto Guild homepage...also..I want one of that too please. 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

How is everyone today?

And you can get teh Itachi(-darling... that's what i call him, Itachi-darling.. XDDD) banner and all the other banners in the banners thread. ^^ located somewhere... << .. >>... like.. two threads down, i think..
Hey thanks I got the banner now..I love itashi..I even like the sound of his name it's so easy to say it out loud no tougue triping like most foriegn names

Kyubi no Youko

CatEarzRSexi01

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:40 pm

Kyubi no Youko
Camui
Kyubi no Youko

How is everyone today?

Hey thanks I got the banner now..I love itashi..I even like the sound of his name it's so easy to say it out loud no tougue triping like most foriegn names

IT'S ITACHI not Itashi
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:43 pm

K4kashi-san: Sou kaaaa.. oo ne, do you have a Game Stop near you or a Toys'R'Us? I'm pretty sure they'd have Galerians: ASH at least.

Chebisan: ^^ Hii! And, do ya think you could tell me what Azumanga-Daioh is about? It looks interesting, but, i want to hear about it on a personal person-to-person basis, rather than read bland summaries.... ^^;;;

Kyubi-san: XDD No prob. And it's 'Itachi', silly. ^^ It means 'weasel'.

Camui
Crew

CatEarzRSexi01

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 6:45 pm

Camui
K4kashi-san: Sou kaaaa.. oo ne, do you have a Game Stop near you or a Toys'R'Us? I'm pretty sure they'd have Galerians: ASH at least.

Chebisan: ^^ Hii! And, do ya think you could tell me what Azumanga-Daioh is about? It looks interesting, but, i want to hear about it on a personal person-to-person basis, rather than read bland summaries.... ^^;;;

Kyubi-san: XDD No prob. And it's 'Itachi', silly. ^^ It means 'weasel'.

I have a game stop and an EB
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games