Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:29 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she stood up shakily "you think poison is going to stop me?" she asked, she cloned her self "attack" she said falling to the floor, and passing out her skin turning pale, beads of sweat formed on her forhead, her wolves howled and jumped on him,
*dodges the wolves* the poison wont kill you just put you to sleep
she opened her eyes "then i hope you die" she said then fell asleep, her wolves growled and surrounded her, protecting her from him, her clone sat in the tree branch watching from above
dont think for one minute that clone of yours can kill me *sends 3 imps to kill the clone*
the clone smiled "wasnt going to kill you" she said then jumped down and landed in front of him, she smiled then went back in angel, she groaned and tossed in her sleep, the wolves whimpered and watched her
its to bad really *whispered quitely* she didnt have to get involved with all this
she tossed in her sleep "no please" she whispered remembering the past "dont kill them" the wolves closed their eyes and whimpered  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:32 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she opened her eyes "then i hope you die" she said then fell asleep, her wolves growled and surrounded her, protecting her from him, her clone sat in the tree branch watching from above
dont think for one minute that clone of yours can kill me *sends 3 imps to kill the clone*
the clone smiled "wasnt going to kill you" she said then jumped down and landed in front of him, she smiled then went back in angel, she groaned and tossed in her sleep, the wolves whimpered and watched her
its to bad really *whispered quitely* she didnt have to get involved with all this
she tossed in her sleep "no please" she whispered remembering the past "dont kill them" the wolves closed their eyes and whimpered
*pays no attention to the cries of angel and sticks a small vile to one of the wolves with a note conected to it that says "antidote" on it*  

neon blue penguin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:41 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
*pays no attention to the cries of angel and sticks a small vile to one of the wolves with a note conected to it that says "antidote" on it*
the wolf looked at him "this better not hurt her or else" he said then grabbed the vile in his teeth and walked over to angel, he breaks the top and pours it in her mouth. "why did you do this to her anyways?" he asked sitting down, licking his paw  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:02 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
the wolf looked at him "this better not hurt her or else" he said then grabbed the vile in his teeth and walked over to angel, he breaks the top and pours it in her mouth. "why did you do this to her anyways?" he asked sitting down, licking his paw
she got in my way *he said opening a portal* and if she does it again i'll kill her!  

neon blue penguin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:04 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she got in my way *he said opening a portal* and if she does it again i'll kill her!
she sat up "and ill be in your way, everytime, if you hurt any of my friends, i dont give a damn if i die, i dont deserve to live anyways, so as long as i live ill always be stopping you" she stood up "come" she said to the wolves and they ran off  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:05 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she sat up "and ill be in your way, everytime, if you hurt any of my friends, i dont give a damn if i die, i dont deserve to live anyways, so as long as i live ill always be stopping you" she stood up "come" she said to the wolves and they ran off
then ill have to kill you now *said summoning fire hounds that suround her*  

neon blue penguin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:10 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she stopped and turned around "if this is how its going to be then fine" she closed her eyes and made it rain, she showed her fangs "its been 5 years since i fed so i guess it wouldnt hurt to feed from you" she said jumping into the air  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:14 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she stopped and turned around "if this is how its going to be then fine" she closed her eyes and made it rain, she showed her fangs "its been 5 years since i fed so i guess it wouldnt hurt to feed from you" she said jumping into the air
*pulls out another syringe and stabs it into her* this poison will keep you asleep for 3 days that is more than enough time to do away with the lycan. *opens another portal*  

neon blue penguin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:21 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
*pulls out another syringe and stabs it into her* this poison will keep you asleep for 3 days that is more than enough time to do away with the lycan. *opens another portal*
"not if i have something to do with it" she cloned herself and the clones ran and hid "you'll never find them" she said then fell down and fell asleep (gtg soon have to do dishes but ill be back kk))  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:22 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
"not if i have something to do with it" she cloned herself and the clones ran and hid "you'll never find them" she said then fell down and fell asleep (gtg soon have to do dishes but ill be back kk))
(okay)*summons fire hounds and comands them to search and kill the clones*  

neon blue penguin

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:24 pm
*puts a sword to penguins neck* its over  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:28 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
she layed there still asleep,

the clones ran hiding eveywhere "you wont find us" they yelled, they turned to wind and soared in the air

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:33 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1

the clones ran hiding eveywhere "you wont find us" they yelled, they turned to wind and soared in the air
fine *calls the hell hounds back*watch her and when she wakes up keep her here i will destroy the clones if they interfere *steps through portal then steps back out* but i need some insurance *quickly grabs the wolf cub and goe through the portal*  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:37 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1

fine *calls the hell hounds back*watch her and when she wakes up keep her here i will destroy the clones if they interfere *steps through portal then steps back out* but i need some insurance *quickly grabs the wolf cub and goe through the portal*
a tear ran down her face "if you harm him you dead" she said in her sleep  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:38 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1

a tear ran down her face "if you harm him you dead" she said in her sleep
you have no say in what happens to this pup *said vanishing in the portal*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 311 312 313 314 315 316 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games