Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3132 3133 3134 3135 3136 3137 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cray Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:14 pm

Jake Jeckal
TheDisreputableDog
Jake Jeckal

TDD: what was the other name you said...Kibeth or sumtin?

Yeah, Kibeth. The character I named myself after has two names and Kibeth is the other one. And I had to eat dinner and then my little brother stole the computer. I'm sorry for leaving you. //Hugs him.//

::hugs back:: eehs ew-k...wanna cuddle?
blunt you are 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:18 pm

Jake Jeckal

Your avatar has the most irresistable puppy eyes I've ever seen. How do you get them to do that?

TheDisreputableDog

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:21 pm

TheDisreputableDog
Jake Jeckal

Your avatar has the most irrisistable puppy eyes I've ever seen. How do you get them to do that?

::shrug:: i just picked those cause there almost the same color as mine...mine are lighter though...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:22 pm

Cray Spirit
Jake Jeckal
TheDisreputableDog
Jake Jeckal

Yeah, Kibeth. The character I named myself after has two names and Kibeth is the other one. And I had to eat dinner and then my little brother stole the computer. I'm sorry for leaving you. //Hugs him.//

blunt you are 3nodding

::shrug::

Jake Jeckal

Cray Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:27 pm

Jake Jeckal
Cray Spirit
Jake Jeckal
TheDisreputableDog
Jake Jeckal

blunt you are 3nodding

no disrespect! actualy, a complement for being more blunt than I ever could ^^
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:28 pm

Cray Spirit
Jake Jeckal
Cray Spirit
Jake Jeckal
TheDisreputableDog
Jake Jeckal

blunt you are 3nodding

i didnt take it in disrespect...lol...

Jake Jeckal

Cray Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:30 pm

Jake Jeckal
Cray Spirit
Jake Jeckal
Cray Spirit
Jake Jeckal
TheDisreputableDog
Jake Jeckal

blunt you are 3nodding

i didnt take it in disrespect...lol...
xd
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:25 pm

Krell rolls over on his couch and lays to the ground with a thud. A card slids from his shrots pocket that say Happy B-day!!!!! Krell quickly grabs the card and jams it in his pocket.

Krellxxt

Cray Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:30 pm

Krell Vaco
Krell rolls over on his couch and lays to the ground with a thud. A card slids from his shrots pocket that say Happy B-day!!!!! Krell quickly grabs the card and jams it in his pocket.
HEY! It's not nice to keep your birthday from us *walks over and scritches your ears* Happy b-day, Krell! 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:31 pm

Cray Spirit
Krell Vaco
HEY! It's not nice to keep your birthday from us *walks over and scritches your ears* Happy b-day, Krell! 3nodding
.."I hid it most the day.. And thank you" Krell smiled as his ears were rubbed

Krellxxt

Cray Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:34 pm

Krell Vaco
Cray Spirit
Krell Vaco
It's still not nice.. and no problem 3nodding I'm not afraid to say: My B-day is December 18! I was born 1986, year of the Tiger, my sign is Sagittarius, and I doubt any of you will remember a word of this! xd
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:39 pm

Cray Spirit
Krell Vaco
Cray Spirit
Krell Vaco
It's still not nice.. and no problem 3nodding I'm not afraid to say: My B-day is December 18! I was born 1986, year of the Tiger, my sign is Sagittarius, and I doubt any of you will remember a word of this! xd
" 1986 july 25.."Krell smiled "how are you today?"

Krellxxt

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:45 pm

Happy birthday Krell! //Hugs him.//
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:49 pm

Krell Vaco
Cray Spirit
Krell Vaco
Cray Spirit
Krell Vaco
I'm feeling younger than you xd and you?

Cray Spirit

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:50 pm

Cray Spirit
Krell Vaco
Cray Spirit
Krell Vaco
Cray Spirit
Krell Vaco
I'm feeling younger than you xd and you?
"ha yeah..." ((work)
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3132 3133 3134 3135 3136 3137 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games