Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:57 am
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
*watches doom fall back down the tree covered in grease* *walks up to doom* you know that climbing trees is hard when ur covered in grease, oh and *repeats Naruto rip-off* *stands there whistling to self with doom trapped in a spherical water prison created from the water that covers the ground*

*ponders for second, then quickly reaches into his pockets for his art supplies and ducktape*

Okay so baggy pants are bad for sliding but they're the closest thing to a portable warehouse!

*triple-tapes a bunch of pencils together to make another, more resilient poking stick and unfolds a dozen of his silver paperclips so he can pin them in the eraser, then uses his new contraption to poke Vashyyk*

Take that, evil water-were!

*makes shield thicker by pulling more water into it*

D'OH >_<
*pokes more at the shield, then stops suddenly and slaps himself*
Stupid, stupid, stupid...

*pulls out the flashlight he had used before and turns it on again, reappearing behind Vashyyk and taking the opportunity to poke her with his silver-tipped pencil & tape poking stick of doom +7 before darting off into another grease slide towards the television. Seemed a good idea at first but...*

Ohshitohshitohshit! O_O!!

*slides between ParoX's legs and spins all the way to the TV, where he uses the front buttons to switch it to a kiddy cartoon channel, right on time for the end of an episode of Barney and thus, the song of evil @_@. Plugs his ears quickly*

*is outside and can't hear said song*

*glances around to see if Vashyyk followed inside and sighs of relief. When the blasted song ends, he unplugs his ears and grabs his runic scythe from under the couch to incase himself into a protective shield bubble and goes lay down on his pillows*

YOINK! *grabs staff and runs away*

Sure, grab the staff. I still got the runic scythe ^___^
*hugs it close, inside the shield with him*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:59 am
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
*watches doom fall back down the tree covered in grease* *walks up to doom* you know that climbing trees is hard when ur covered in grease, oh and *repeats Naruto rip-off* *stands there whistling to self with doom trapped in a spherical water prison created from the water that covers the ground*

*ponders for second, then quickly reaches into his pockets for his art supplies and ducktape*

Okay so baggy pants are bad for sliding but they're the closest thing to a portable warehouse!

*triple-tapes a bunch of pencils together to make another, more resilient poking stick and unfolds a dozen of his silver paperclips so he can pin them in the eraser, then uses his new contraption to poke Vashyyk*

Take that, evil water-were!

*makes shield thicker by pulling more water into it*

D'OH >_<
*pokes more at the shield, then stops suddenly and slaps himself*
Stupid, stupid, stupid...

*pulls out the flashlight he had used before and turns it on again, reappearing behind Vashyyk and taking the opportunity to poke her with his silver-tipped pencil & tape poking stick of doom +7 before darting off into another grease slide towards the television. Seemed a good idea at first but...*

Ohshitohshitohshit! O_O!!

*slides between ParoX's legs and spins all the way to the TV, where he uses the front buttons to switch it to a kiddy cartoon channel, right on time for the end of an episode of Barney and thus, the song of evil @_@. Plugs his ears quickly*

*is outside and can't hear said song*

*glances around to see if Vashyyk followed inside and sighs of relief. When the blasted song ends, he unplugs his ears and grabs his runic scythe from under the couch to incase himself into a protective shield bubble and goes lay down on his pillows*

*pokes with staff* what sheild, it only appears if theres water and I feel like it  

Vashyyk

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:18 am
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko

*pokes with staff* what sheild, it only appears if theres water and I feel like it

The rune magic shied, not yours. *sticks tongue out at him and holds the runic scythe close*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:42 am
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko

The rune magic shied, not yours. *sticks tongue out at him and holds the runic scythe close*

*pulls out the plug from the scythe that plugs it into the wall making the glow go away*  

Vashyyk

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:49 am
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko

*pulls out the plug from the scythe that plugs it into the wall making the glow go away*

Ouf of the many thigns I have, this is one of the not-cheap ones.
*frowns but snickers, seeing that the runic shield is still up*
Ah well< I can't go anywhere but at least it's peaceful now.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:50 am
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko

well if this aint ur scythe then what is it o.O *notices entertainment system off* O.o  

Vashyyk

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 3:52 am
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko

well if this aint ur scythe then what is it o.O *notices entertainment system off* O.o

*sticks his tongue out at him*
It is the scythe. This thing's a family relic and works pretty well. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:02 am
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko

when I said it, I was referring to the power cord I was holding  

Vashyyk

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:09 am
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko

when I said it, I was referring to the power cord I was holding

Oh, I thought you meant something else oO;;  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 5:00 am
*yawns, crawling in and meowing*  

The Capricious Bunny

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 7:06 am
My oh my, what have I missed.... o_o;; *hops into his hammock and blinks* 0o;  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:05 am
Wooo, Gaia's dead today. xe

Ah well...

*listens to some good music and stretches out, swishing his tail and relaxing* Mrrr. ^^

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:15 am
"I'm looking to the sky to save me
Looking for a sign of life
Looking for something help me burn out bright

I'm looking for complications
Looking cos i'm tired of lying

Make my way back home
When i learn to fly high"

Mrrr, I love this song. ^^ *flicks his tail*

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:36 am
"We'll get higher and higher straight up we'll climb
We'll get higher and higher leave it all behind
Run, run, run, away
Like a train runnin off the track
The truth gets left behind
And falls between the cracks
Standing on broken dreams
But never losing sight
Spread your wings
Chorus
So baby dry your eyes, save all the tears you've cried
Ohh that's what dreams are made of
Oh baby we belong in a world that must be strong
Ohh that's what dreams are made of"

*rolls onto his back and stares off into space*

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 11:52 am
*yawns and stretches* La~ oo

*grabs his tail and snuggles it idly*

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games