Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ometison

Interesting Genius

3,625 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:51 pm
Sekushi looked down at Cyn as he backed up against Sekushi's leg. Sekushi picked up on Cyn's feelings towards battle and knew what to do. He picked Cyn up and placed him on his head, getting his black hair ruffled up a little. " I think we can go about a match, right Cyn?" he asked. " Cyn?" Cyn said, a little bit unsure.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:58 pm
Dan nodded listening to Sub's explanation. "Ok then. Water and plenty of sunlight. Now, who should I give this nifty block to?" he smirked. He then pocketed the block and placed the baby on the counter. Dan then turned his attention to the new guy and grinned. "Hey, nice to meet you. I'm Dan." Sub suggested a battle with Sekushi which he had no problem with. In fact, Dan was already going over which pokemon he would use.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:02 pm
"Alright then, how about you face...well, the nearest person, Dan!" He said pointing to the trainer who just asked him a question. "He should be a worthy adversary for you." Sub said. "You two can decide the conditions."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Hawk finally managed to get the pokemon calmed down, and explained the difference between being hurt, and feeling pain. Boy, that was a trip. He tried to get them to battle again, but they refused to take action against each other. Hawk returned his pokemon, save for Eight and walked back inside. He was on his way to make a sandwich for Chirp when he noticed Sub, Dan, Terashi and a new guy in the kitchen. His Chandelure let out a happy cry, trying to draw attention to itself.  

Otternavy

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:04 pm
"I've got time on my hands, if you need someone to ba-" I said, although I stopped when I saw Robyn walk in. "Hey, Robyn. Welcome back!" I said cheerfully, despite the fact that I had no idea where she'd been before now.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:06 pm
Lykas meandered out of his room and walked toward the kitchen with Narcissa, the baby Frillish at his ankles. She was still a tiny little thing but she was eager to follow her "daddy" wherever he went. "I'm hungry, how about you?" He asked of the Ghost type. "Frill frill!" She agreed easily.

As they entered the kitchen, Lykas stopped in his tracks. "Wow.....good thing we have a big kitchen." He commented, shrugging the crowded room off as being a favorite place to meet. "What do you want to eat, Narcissa?" He asked of the baby at his feet, who floated over to Terashi, tapping his ankle as her eyes began to glow slightly. Her Pain Split would take a long time to truly harm him but she was slowly sapping his life energy as she did it. Would anyone notice before she was sated?  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Ometison

Interesting Genius

3,625 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:10 pm
Sekushi looked over to Dan and could tell that he would be in for a fight if he went up against the trainer. " Sure, this should be interesting" he said. Cyn looked at the man and gave a "Quil" sound to him as he looked at him intently.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:12 pm
Something distracted me from talking to Robyn any further. I couldnt' tell what it was, but the hairs on the back of my neck were ripping themselves out by the roots. I couldn't help but flinch.

Samurai watched as Frillish touched her and, while he understood that she's just a child, he still grabbed his scalchop and stood between her and his trainer. (Leave my friend alone!) it growled to the baby.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:19 pm
Just as Samurai took to the defensive, a scalchop fan whizzed by in front of him, circling around the ankles of the crowd of humans. (She's just an infant.) Came the response as a Dewott approached, holding the scalchop fan in it's paw as the energy melted away. She replaced the scalchop on her fur obi and carefully picked up Narcissa, scolding her for trying to steal Terashi's energy. The little Frillish began to cry but soon enough, she was consoled by the Dewott's words and a bit of quiet rocking.

(Try not to get so defensive. Especially with a baby.) The Dewott told Samurai as she looked at the Oshawott. She'd introduce herself only after being asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:21 pm
"Hey, Terashii," Robyn answered back with a smile. She thought abotu introducing herself to the new member but decided to later. It seemed he and Dan would be battling sometime soon. Sounded interesting. Far more interesting was there seemed to be a baby Bagon. "When'd you get him," she asked, Terashii. "He's so cute. Ah, is it a he?"  

Rishiki

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:23 pm
"Yeah, I'm up for a battle. Perhaps we should go outside though, don't want to break anything in here right?" Dan looked around room, a little confused. Why did nearly everyone have a baby pokemon? The trainer just shrugged it off and looked over at a Chandelure that demanded attention. "Did Eight evolve?" Dan asked Hawk when he saw him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:34 pm
The hairs calmed down after a moment. I didn't take notice to Lykas's pokemon since Robyn and I were talking. "Yeah, he is," I told her. "Really independent for a newborn, but there's nothing wrong with that, I guess."

Samurai payed no mind to the discarded scalchop, for something far more beautiful had entered into his gaze. (Forgive me,) he said almost immediately. He made no excuse for his actions, even though he believed himself in the right just moments ago. Those moments felt like an eternity to him.

(Maiden...) Samurai said calmly, trying to gather his thoughts. He found the female Dewott's beauty so radiant that it was hard to think. (...may I ask your name?)  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Otternavy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:37 pm
"Yeah, I gave him my Dusk stone while I was outside... so uhm.. I'm glad to see we've got a new guy. Make sure you don't go easy on him!" Hawk laughed and waved to Sekushi. "I'm Hawk."

Eight drifted over to the other pokemon. (I say let her go ahead. Souls are soooo delicious. Have you two ever had soul?) He asked the water types. He'd wiggle one of his flaming arms at the Frillish, feeling attached to it due to the both being half-ghost.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:44 pm
Lykas had gone to rummaging in the fridge and didn't notice Narcissa's antics. But when he emerged, carrying a cheese stick in his mouth like a cigar and a handful of things to make a sandwich with, he caught sight of Chinami with the baby and Samurai. It looked like Hawk's Pokemon was joining their conversation, too, if that Chandelure was the other male's Lampent evolved.

"Play nice." He commented to his two Pokemon as he went to the table and began to make himself a sandwich.

Chinami gave Samurai a look of annoyance. (Such a child....) She sighed and shook her head but eventually, she decided it wouldn't hurt to give her name(My human calls me Chinami. It's not a bad name, really, so I roll with it.) She looked up at the Chandelure that was Eight and frowned. (I have never had nor do I desire to ever have a taste of soul. I much prefer berries and fish, thank you.)  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Rishiki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:52 pm
"Independent? Aww, that just makes him cuter, like a little kid wanting to pick out their own clothes," Robyn giggled. A thought occured to her. Both Sunny and Samurai had nicknames. "What are you going to name him? Oh and have you named your..." She paused for a second, trying to think of the Pokemon species name. "...Drillbur?"  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games