Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I’m sure Fen would appreciate it.” Tony said slowly as Thor left. Tony and Fenrir talked for a long time, Tony doing his best to explain things and comfort Fenrir. It was hard and Fenrir was still upset by the end of it. There was nothing he could have done to prevent that, but Fenrir eventually ended up curling up close to Tony, not forgiving the genius, but not angry at him anymore. It wasn’t until then that Tony and Fenrir left the room. But Tony made it clear to everyone that he didn’t want to talk about anything that was going on at the moment, especially not in front of Fenrir, he just focused on the pup and making sure he ate his fill, barely eating anything himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:49 pm
MDaylus

It had been months since Loki had disappeared from the mansion after his pregnancy had been revealed to Tony and when the man had failed to stop him at all when he made threats to get himself shot. He had spent the first month hoping around Midgard trying to avoid any trace of the Avengers. The longest he had stayed in any one place was about three days before he knew someone was following him. He never knew if it was one of the Avengers per say but he knew that they were looking for him at the very least. As a result he kept what little he had grabbed close and barely slept for fear of being found. He also tried to eat what and when he could but the constant anxiousness and paranoia made it hard to hold things down. Finally though Loki realized he could not hide in any town or city, he had to hide somewhere no one would know. That was how he ended up in the frozen wastelands of Alaska. He would have gone to Antartica but his magic had been so depleted Loki knew he would not make it there and be able to protect himself. As it was the god had to drop his glamours to make it to Alaska.

It turned out not to be a bad thing because Alaska was still in the middle of winter and Loki landed in the middle of a blizzard. About a month and half after Loki had disappeared he began to visit the mansion in the dead of night, mainly to check up on Tony and see his son who he reassured that he still loved and would take with him when he could. He kept visiting for some time in fact until he got a bit careless and one of the spies discovered when and where he was visiting. The next night they had a trap set and nearly captured Loki. He was lucky to get away all together and Clint was lucky that he merely ended up with a broken arm. Loki stopped visiting after that and he hadn't been spotted anywhere.

It was just past six months from when Loki had disappeared that a strange girl showed up on the mansion doorstep from no where. She rang the doorbell and stepped back. She had dark hair and seemed to be dressed too warmly for the early July weather. "Excuse me, I'm looking for Mr. Stark." she called out.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

To say Loki’s absence took a toll on Tony was an understatement. He managed to keep everything together more or less for a few weeks. At first he’d hoped Loki would return for Christmas, but when he didn’t, Tony began his slow decline into a depression. Then Natasha announced she was pregnant, and Steve ended up finding Bucky, the captain taking the time to explain his relationship with the assassin to everyone, leaving Tony the only single person in the mansion, even if Steve and Bucky were far from being a real couple for a long time. Of course Sam had moved in by that point, but he had a new girlfriend every other week it seemed. The only shreds of sanity and normalcy Tony was able to cling to became Fenrir, the genius trying his hardest to give Fenrir a good life, to give him all he needed and wanted.

Eventually Tony wasn’t even allowed on missions unless absolutely necessary, the genius’ decision making process too skewed. Tony took unnecessary, stupid risks, got himself hurt more often than he should. Tony barely ate, mostly filling himself with alcohol until it was banned from the mansion, he barely slept, the nightmares that haunted him before Loki and had come when they’d moved to the mansion returning full force. He looked ill and old more often than anything, a few more lines reaching his face and a few grey hairs beginning to show, though not enough to get excited about. Tony’s whole personality shifted. He was no longer the loud, center of attention, he no longer joked and hugged easily. He preferred to simply be let be unless dealing with Fenrir. He always smiled and talked for the pup. And Tony never really forgave the others for the secret they kept from him, only Bruce getting some leniency in the hurt.

Steve was the one to answer the door when the girl showed up on their doorstep. Opening the door, he looked her over curiously, Bucky slipping into the shadows of the hall, watching intently, rarely straying far from the blond. “Um…Hello?” he said carefully. “What do you need with Stark? He doesn’t usually have visitors.” Steve continued, trying not to be intimidating, but clearly keeping himself in the doorway to block her from slipping by.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:41 pm
MDaylus

The girl looked young like maybe just in her mid high school years. She startled when Steve answered the door not really have expecting anyone. "Hi." she answered softly. She looked uncertain when Steve asked her what she wanted with Tony but took a breath and answered quickly for fear of being turned away. "He doesn't know me, nor is he expecting me but I have to see him and quickly. It has to do with Loki, I know where he is and he needs Mr. Stark as soon as possible." she answered quickly he brown eyes pleading.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve offered a small, reassuring smile when she seemed nervous. The blond froze at the girl’s explanation though. It seemed so impossible. They hadn’t heard anything about Loki in months, how could this teenager know anything? Still, they should hear her out, right? Looking over his shoulder to Bucky, his gaze was serious. “Natasha and Clint, and then Tony. Not Fenrir.” He said slowly. The brunet nodded and disappeared down the hall. He had an uncanny ability of knowing exactly where everyone was in the mansion all the time. Steve slowly turned back to the girl, looking her over again, he finally stepped aside, letting her in. “Why don’t we sit down? I’ll get you a glass of water and you can tell all of us what’s going on.” He said softly, closing the door and leading her to the dining room, keeping an eye on the girl though, not completely sure if he trusted her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:27 pm
MDaylus

The girl watched when Steve froze at her words. She didn't know if the man would believe her but she hoped he would, Loki had become her friend in the last couple of months and he needed help. When the Captain turned t face someone else and instruct that person to fetch the rest of the team she felt a bit of relief. Even more so when the man stepped aside to let her into the house. Nodding she followed him in and took a seat offered. "Thank you." she thanked looking around amazed. She had never seen a place so big living in the wilderness of Alaska. She watched as the Avengers gathered and felt more and more nervous. But relief flooded her again when Tony entered the room. When everyone was gathered she took a breath and began. "My name is Kalani, I live about 50 miles west of Anchorage, Alaska and for the last few months my grandmother and I have been housing Loki. He helps when he can but hes been getting weak lately and barely able to stay awake. My grandmother thinks its because his magic is being drained but he can't tell us. A few days ago a polar bear came around our home looking for food. Loki scared it off but not before getting injured. Hes not healing really or if he is its at the pace we would normally heal and he hasn't woken for two days. My grandmother is afraid that hes been pushed too far and may lose the child hes carrying. She sent me here to get you Mr. Stark." the girl explained quickly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

The Avengers assembled slowly, none of them sure about the sudden appearance of a girl claiming to know Loki. Tony was the last to come. HE wasn’t sure he wanted to be there. He was tired of all of this. He didn’t think he could handle another letdown. Still, he stood at the back of those gathered, arms crossed and ready to leave as soon as this girl proved to be lying. But her words didn’t seem….too far-fetched. Still, no one moved, not sure if they believed her. “Kalani….do you have any proof that Loki has been living with you? A picture? Video maybe?” Steve asked quietly, leaning forward slightly, as gentle as ever.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:12 pm
MDaylus

Kalani looked hopeful when he finished what she had to say but when she looked around the room it looked like no one believed her and her heart dropped. Didn't these people care about Loki, he had said they were his friends, his family. But come to think of it she didn't see Thor among the group had they purposely left the Asgardian out. She knew they would need him to understand what Loki was saying now. She couldn't understand him anymore because he had slipped to a language she didn't know. Looking to Steve when the man asked her if she had any proof that Loki had been living with her, maybe in the form of a picture or video. "You don't believe me? How many people know hes pregnant? Or what about his other form the one where he looks like a normal human instead of a Jotun?" she asked offended that they didn't believe her. She didn't know that Loki's normal form was that of what she had only seen a few times. He had shown up on her grandmother's and her land in his Jotun form in the middle of winter weak. Her grandmother had known what he was but he had scared her at first. "Fine, I have some video on my phone. I took it after he got hurt so we could show to the town doctor, but we hadn't had a chance to get there. My grandmother thought it better to send me here." Kalani explainned digging a cell phone from her heavy coat. She fiddled with it for a few second before bringing up a video. She pressed play and turned it around for the Avengers to see. It showed Loki laying on a makeshift bed against a wall seemingly asleep in his Jotun form. The closer you looked at the video however the more one could see he was feverish. The camera panned down to the god's upper thigh where one could see four long deep scratches that were still bleeding. It stayed there for a minute as if trying to get a good look at the wounds. The the video stopped playing and reset itself. "Do you believe me now?" she questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve didn’t flinch at her questions. “We just have to be careful Kalani. We have a lot of enemies and we don’t know what they do and do not know about us.” He said softly, trying to ease her anger a little. Dangling things like that before us is the perfect way to distract or trap us. We have to be sure.” He explained. Everyone leaned forward when she turned the video to them, even Tony. There was a collective intake of breath. That definitely looked like Loki. They watched closely before turning to Tony when the video looped back.

The genius was even paler than normal, and in fact looked a little green. That was definitely Loki. He knew those markings by heart. His mate was alive….and he was hurt, but that’s not even what made Tony freeze in his spot. He’d honestly thought he’d never see Loki again. He’d been sure the god had disappeared from his life altogether. He wasn’t sure if seeing him again was like air for a drowning man, or a rock tied around his ankle. “Th-That’s him….” He said softly, voice cracking dangerously.

Steve was silent for a moment, watching Tony carefully, almost worried the genius would pass out. But he gave a quick nod, standing. “Well let’s go get him then.” He said briskly. ”We’ll need Bruce and Betty, Thor too. He may know what’s going on. Natasha, Clint, you two can hold down the fort here. Bucky and Sam will be here, and we can put Rhodey on alert, just in case. Bruce can call ahead with instructions for setting up the infirmary once we know more.” He said, all business. Turning to Bucky, the captain asked him to get the others to the quinjet, offering a grateful smile to the man. Turning back, he caught Natasha and Clint’s eyes before giving a meaningful glance in Tony’s direction, needing them to get Tony to the quinjet. “Kalani, how about I show you the quinjet? You can help me find exactly where your home is and figure out a course.” He said gently, waiting for her to stand before placing a careful hand between her shoulders to shepherd her through the mansion.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:01 am
MDaylus

"Your enemies know Loki's preganant or that he's missing because last I checked in the media they were speculating that he had to go back to Asgard for a while." Kalani argued. She could understand that the Avengers enemies would want to trap them but there was no way they could know as much as she did. She fought the smug look that wanted to follow the collective intake of breath. She watched Tony wanting to know what the man thought because in this situation he was the most important person. It was up to him to save Loki at least that was what her grandmother had told her. "Yeah, its him." she responded to Tony's words gently. She could see the pale frozen look on his face. Looking back to Steve when the man declared that they should go get Loki she sighed in relief. She had succeeded in her mission to help her friend. She listened as the man gave orders not knowing what she was supposed to do. She didn't see Natasha and Clint nod when Steve gave a look to them to focused on all the other commotion, and she was distracted from them moving towards Tony when Steve spoke to her. "Um, sure..." she stated with a blink as she stood. She let Steve shepherd her through the mansion to the quinjet and helped him plot a course. "how long will it take to get there?" she questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:59 am
Alikia Tsuki

“Top speed, and if we get lucky and don’t hit a lot of turbulence and bad weather, three hours, maybe a little longer.” Steve replied, looking over the map on the screen. Turning toward Kalani, he let out a heavy sigh. “I know you were probably told to get Tony specifically, and I know he’s probably needed, but go easy on him. Tony…..Tony isn’t the guy you’ve seen on the tv anymore….pushing him is more likely to make him useless than to get him to do what you want or need him to do right now. And I’m speaking from experience.” He said gently. At that moment Thor came storming into the quinjet, demanding to know about his brother and Steve stood quickly to explain and to keep him from scaring Kalani. Bruce and Betty weren’t far behind, booth carrying a box full of medical supplies. Betty greeted Kalani softly as Bruce began to set up a bed for Loki for when they needed to transfer him. Tony was the last to come, slipping around everyone silently, barely drawing attention as he found himself a seat in the corner and slowly settled there. Checking to make sure everyone was on board, steve settled into the pilot’s chair and took off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:20 am
MDaylus

"you shouldn't hit bad weather in Alaska right now were in the middle of hunting seasons. Its pretty nice there right now with everything growing and most of the snow has melted." Kalani promised. She didn't know about where ever else they would fly over but she knew her own state at least and she hoped they would make it there in three hours to help Loki. She looked back to Steve when the man said that knew she had been told to get Tony but that she needed to go easy on him. She looked quite confused at the man's words not understanding why until Steve explained that Tony wasn't what she might have seen on tv anymore. "I don't have tv and I barely use my cell phone except for when I goo to Anchorage." Kalani stated. She startled when Thor boomed on board demanding to know about his brother. She was glad that Steve stood between her and Thor and explained what was going on. She stood back until the Captain was done before turning back to speak with him when Thor was settled. "Almost everything I know about Mr. Stark Loki told me. Loki talked a lot about everyone here but almost always it involves Mr. Stark. Loki loves him and has missed him greatly, he kept disappearing from our home every night for a long while and always came back looking worse for wear until one night he stopped. He cried for a week then when he thought we were asleep. When I asked him why he said it was because he couldn't go back, that someone had tried to capture him." Kalani told Steve. She looked over to Tony when the man entered the ship and slunk to a seat in the corner. When Steve made his way to the pilot's chair Kalani moved to sit nearby Tony. She wanted to talk to him but she didn't know what to say. Steve had told her to be gentle with Tony. "um, hi." Kalani said softly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:22 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve arched a brow when Kalani said she didn’t have tv. That was a little strange from what Steve knew of these times, but he just gave a little nod. Maybe she would be easier to deal with than others. When Kalani explained how much Loki loved and spoke of Tony, the soldier softened a little. “Well Tony loves Loki very much too….being away from him is what has made him like he is now….” Steve said quietly, but didn’t elaborate. As much as they loved each other, Steve knew that there may be no real way for them to repair their relationship after this. But he could hope. After all, his relationship with Bucky was a perfect example of working things out.

Tony barely seemed to notice Kalani when she came to sit near him, arms wrapped around himself and eyes distant. It took him a minute to come back to himself when Kalani spoke. Looking her over, he gave a small nod. “Hello.” He said slowly, looking away again. He didn’t seem like he was going to say anything else for a moment, but a sudden question spilled from him. “How long has he been at your home?”

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:15 pm
MDaylus

Kalani nodded when Steve said that Tony loved Loki very much and that the two being away from each other had caused Tony to be the way he was now. "Loki's not much better off, I think he might be worse off really." Kalani admitted. She had been able to draw Loki out in conversation but not at first. It had taken a few weeks to be able to get him to talk to her. She watched as everyone boarded the Quinjet when she sat down. Everyone but Natasha it seemed, Clint was arguing with her just outside the jet. She looked quite annoyed but didn't board. Looking to Tony when he answered her hello she smiled gently but didn't say more unsure of what she should say to the man. When he asked her a question a few moments later she smiled a bit more glad to be able to talk to him. "He's been at my home for about four months but only really been in it for the last month and a half. He didn't come inside until it started to get warm outside and the snow melted. He seemed to more comfortable outside until then." She answered then was silent for a few more moments. "He talked alot about you, you know. And I think he still does I just can't understand him now. He says he regrets everything he did in not telling you and driving such a giant wedge in your relationship." she continued.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony just gave a small nod at the information. Glancing at her curiously when she said she didn’t understand him, his curiosity faded at the rest of her words. “He was probably right to.” He said softly. He was still positive that Loki was right to have left him. “Why are you not understanding him?” he asked after a moment, fidgeting the the him of his shirt sleeve.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games