Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:36 pm
Ahh, sadly I saw that coming. I tried to warn her not to jump into a relationship so soon after her last, but emotions took over. A lot of people jump ship way to early because their emotions are a blur. Breaking up in some ways is like having someone die. There is all the pain and feeling of loss that can cause people eagierly reach for someone else to hold on to. I don't think it was you, she just wasn't ready for a new relationship.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:38 pm
Shinigami Whistle
And when I heard the whistle I knew I had been chosen...

hmmm...Ashley (Sirus Jin) and I broke up last night, is the major part of it. That should explain a big part of it. (she decided she doesn't want a relationship right now because she's busy with college and other things.)

You could say I'm taking it hard, I really did care about her...

and now I've said it. I didn't really want to, don't want to bring up any conflict or problems for her or anyone else. But, I guess it's the only way to really explain.
User Image

...to be the one who decides who goes next.

I was suspicious like that had happened, but didn't feel it was my place to ask. I know it isn't very easy to deal with right now and I can certainly understand your desire to run away. But the best thing for you right now is to be around people, to let out your true feeling and work on moving on with your life.

Selene Aries

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:40 pm
Krissim Klaw
Ahh, sadly I saw that coming. I tried to warn her not to jump into a relationship so soon after her last, but emotions took over. A lot of people jump ship way to early because their emotions are a blur. Breaking up in some ways is like having someone die. There is all the pain and feeling of loss that can cause people eagierly reach for someone else to hold on to. I don't think it was you, she just wasn't ready for a new relationship.

Was hoping them all the best, but say I was didn't see the potential problems jumping into a relationship so quickly. That's life though, you live and learn.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:41 pm
Yeah, I understand, Krissim. And that's why I'm not angry or upset or hold any ill will towards her at all. I understand her decision fully, and accept it and wish her the best with school and such, and I do hope so very much that she won't push me away and that she'll still be my friend, and that maybe sometime we can still hang out and be friends and such. I care very much about her, and while it hurt to lose hre as a girlfriend, I would really die to lose her as a friend. But yeah, I suspsected it would happen to, sadly. Partially because of how she kept seeming to avoid me (although that may have just been becuase I'm paranoid like that) and the fact that I know how I am after a breakup.

And you're right, Diana. It's stupid of me to run, specially when I do have people here that care about me. So, I"m sorry for saying I was leaving you guys, I feel terrible about it. I'm just so mixed up and confused right now, and am not really fuly thinking things out. But, I'm trying to piece it all back together, I hope everyone can forgive me.

Fog, yes, Sirus is a girl. She used to be rinchans-flower on here xp  

Shinigami Whistle

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:50 pm
Shinigami Whistle

Fog, yes, Sirus is a girl. She used to be rinchans-flower on here xp

Heh, thought everyone knew that.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:51 pm
I'm sure she will wants to stay friends with you, though it might be a bit akward at first. Probably best just to give eachother a bit of space, and then when you can look at eachother without getting that gut wrentching feeling of loss, then you know your ready to hang out for fun again. And don't worry, this place is meant to be full of drama. I can't count on my claw spikes how many times people have threatened to leave but never do. XD

-Krissim Time-

Today has been a crudy day. First off I kind of slept most of it away inbetween working on school work. I'm just so exhausted and the work is so tedious and boring.

More bad news is Siren spit up everywhere last night. I don't know what to do. In fact, I don't think there is anything I can do. She hasn't been able to hold stuff down properly since her last shedding. It is a bad sign. I imagine it is an iternal issue most likely with the organs that are trying to ready her body for laying egg cases. I'm not sure how long she will be able to go on like this, but I imagine at this rate her life will be cut short. I'm trying not to loose hope, but it is very disheartening.  

Krissim Klaw

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:04 pm

That is true. I've seen more drama here on the AFG then I have through most of my middle and high school life xD I never really felt I'd stay away forever, if antyhing.

heck, I said the otgher day I was leaving a while, but I still came and checked like every hour to see if someone responded xD I'm so lame.

Anyway, I'm really sorry to hear about Siren. I wish I knew what to tell you, but I know even less about mantis physical thingiemabobbersi'veforgottenhowtospeak, then I do how to keep my own emotions in tact xD And we all know how bad I am at that, heh.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:26 pm
Shinigami Whistle

That is true. I've seen more drama here on the AFG then I have through most of my middle and high school life xD I never really felt I'd stay away forever, if antyhing.

heck, I said the otgher day I was leaving a while, but I still came and checked like every hour to see if someone responded xD I'm so lame.

Anyway, I'm really sorry to hear about Siren. I wish I knew what to tell you, but I know even less about mantis physical thingiemabobbersi'veforgottenhowtospeak, then I do how to keep my own emotions in tact xD And we all know how bad I am at that, heh.
User Image

But there is ONE truth you can never escape. ... You look awesome in that ORLY hat.

Meph!stopheles

Otterish

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:28 pm
Meph!stopheles
Shinigami Whistle

User Image

But there is ONE truth you can never escape. ... You look awesome in that ORLY hat.

*agrees with Meph!stopheles* 3nodding I wonder if ytmnd will have anything about this new hat...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:32 pm
water_elemental
Meph!stopheles
Shinigami Whistle

User Image

*agrees with Meph!stopheles* 3nodding I wonder if ytmnd will have anything about this new hat...
I was going to compliment too.

Someone was warning about ytmnd in the SF, but I'm not really sure what all that is about.  

Krissim Klaw

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:38 pm

*blushes* aww, you guys are so sweet *snugs*

guess that sells me, I'll dish out the cash to buy my own (I'm borrowing fog's right now)
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:38 pm

*hugs Krysty tightly and pats her back softly* =/ Sorry to hear about you two... <.-.>

Lloxie

Otterish

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:44 pm
Krissim Klaw
water_elemental
Meph!stopheles
Shinigami Whistle

User Image

I was going to compliment too.

Someone was warning about ytmnd in the SF, but I'm not really sure what all that is about.

Basicly, ytmnd created the ORLY owl. Just to go ytmnd.com and search for ORLY and you will see.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:49 pm
water_elemental

Basicly, ytmnd created the ORLY owl. Just to go ytmnd.com and search for ORLY and you will see.

I don't think anyone has any real leagal claim to it unless they got it Trad Marked. rofl Anywho, I am off to work, talk to everyone later.

Selene Aries

Otterish

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:56 pm
Diana Vulpes
water_elemental

I don't think anyone has any real leagal claim to it unless they got it Trad Marked. rofl Anywho, I am off to work, talk to everyone later.

Bye Diana! Say hi to kuro for me, o.k.?  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games