Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3143 3144 3145 3146 3147 3148 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blaze Starwind

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:12 pm

*Throws a few pawfuls of rubber ducks at Llox and leaps up onto a chandelier*

Well, if you don't wanna get caught up in huge chats, STOP MAKING THEM! XD

And whassa medicine for? Been feeling sick lately?

(And hullo Diana...Or...Arty...Or whatever it is you go by now. ninja )
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:15 pm

Blaze Starwind
*Throws a few pawfuls of rubber ducks at Llox and leaps up onto a chandelier*

Well, if you don't wanna get caught up in huge chats, STOP MAKING THEM! XD

And whassa medicine for? Been feeling sick lately?

(And hullo Diana...Or...Arty...Or whatever it is you go by now. ninja )

*meeps and dojz da hail of raining ducks* o-0;;

And I only make them cus it's easier then ALL THOSE PEOPLE IN SEPARATE WINDOWS.... lesser of two evils, y'know? XP I love all you guys to bits, but whenever I log on, I get swarmed with IMs @@; ...either that or NOBODY is on at all, like EARLIER IN THE DAY.... >_> *merfs*

And my allergies have been killing me for like, the last several weeks... started to go away over the weekend, but came back last night with avengance. Merf. ><

Lloxie

Blaze Starwind

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:20 pm

Well, Llox...Erm...Become less popular then? xd Plus, I can't exactly get on earlier in the day...Because, well, since it's summer, I'll probably be sleeping in until at least 1:00PM your time. Stay up later! I need some more company at 3:00AM.

And no allergies for me...Was quite lucky to be blessed with no allergies whatsoever. Especially for foods...Bleh. I love just about all types of food, and allergies would murder me. Just greatly dislike a few things...Like liver, which sadly, is like, Ben's favorite. crying
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:24 pm

Blaze Starwind
Well, Llox...Erm...Become less popular then? xd Plus, I can't exactly get on earlier in the day...Because, well, since it's summer, I'll probably be sleeping in until at least 1:00PM your time. Stay up later! I need some more company at 3:00AM.

And no allergies for me...Was quite lucky to be blessed with no allergies whatsoever. Especially for foods...Bleh. I love just about all types of food, and allergies would murder me. Just greatly dislike a few things...Like liver, which sadly, is like, Ben's favorite. crying

Nuuuuu. XP I'm not gonna keep staying up past midnight every night. >_< Especially since sometime soon I'm gonna try to have a... *shudder* job. >_>;

Merf, ebil lucky badger. << XP And I never had liver, I only know it smells funky. But my brother HAAAATES it with a passion. Like, so badly, when my mom cooks it, he has to leave the house. XD

Lloxie

Blaze Starwind

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:27 pm

Damn, that's hardcore liver hate...But in exchange, Ben downright hates mushrooms, while I love them...Mmm, mushroom alfredo. It's not so much the taste, but the texture of the liver, which can be quite gritty. Chicken liver is the worst, though...Blugh.

I've got glowsticks! ...But I'm not in a ravish mood tonight. Fawk! Just watched some concert thing, and now I'm hooked on playing some Judas Priest. Yay!
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:30 pm

Blaze Starwind
Damn, that's hardcore liver hate...But in exchange, Ben downright hates mushrooms, while I love them...Mmm, mushroom alfredo. It's not so much the taste, but the texture of the liver, which can be quite gritty. Chicken liver is the worst, though...Blugh.

I've got glowsticks! ...But I'm not in a ravish mood tonight. Fawk! Just watched some concert thing, and now I'm hooked on playing some Judas Priest. Yay!

Mmm, mushrooms are good, yush. And much love for alfredo~ <3 ...dimmit yer makin' me hungry again. >_> XP

Nawr, hehe. XD *hugglepets* Yay glowysticks! They can be sexy... I know a couple very shmexy pics of furries nakie with glowsticks that are... very... nice... *remembers some of them and falls over, drooling* <@@>

Lloxie

Blaze Starwind

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:35 pm

Yes, yes...I know. There were a few in that collection you sent me. ^.^

Had three for my glowstick necklace thingy, yah. Got the idea from an old commision my mate had done for the two of us. Purple, blue, and green...Super pretty. THEN THE BLUE ONE DIDN'T LIGHT UP! GRAAAAAAH! I hate when people snap them in the package. Pisses me off so bad.

*Grumbles and practices twirling the two good ones he has*
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:37 pm

Hehe. =P

And yush, I remember seing that piccie. Uber cute. X3 Too bad about the blue one.... the bestest color, afterall. D: *hugglepets*

Well, I'm gonna poof now. <@@> Nini Blazey, and everyone else. <^_^> *huggles tightly, licks, nuzzles, then skitterpoofs*

Lloxie

Blaze Starwind

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:41 pm

Aww...Well, sleep well then, Foxeh. See you tomorrow...

Now then...Anyone else around, or am I doomed to go and play CS with bots for the rest of the night? XD
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:31 am

dun dun duun

Skuger Moonclaw

Araclast

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:28 am

Skuger Moonclaw
dun dun duun
*pokes* i got so bored i found images on yiff.ru that were not thumbnailed, i played around with URLs
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:40 am

Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
dun dun duun
*pokes* i got so bored i found images on yiff.ru that were not thumbnailed, i played around with URLs

ok

Skuger Moonclaw

Araclast

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:01 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Araclast
Skuger Moonclaw
dun dun duun

ok
so wassup
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:47 pm

Wow it's dead today.

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:45 pm

bla
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3143 3144 3145 3146 3147 3148 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games