Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:33 pm
(oh you knew i would have XD *bites her* heheh e.e...yummeh)
alex held her close his head rested on hers he patted her hair gently

kat threw it away after it was dry "mmm satisfieing"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:37 pm
(haha EEEKKK)
(another rabbit hops in and sniffs the dead one, it looks at kat and grows fangs and claws, it hisses, eyes going red XDD haha lolz)

Lizzy rubs his back, enjoying the moment (should we do a whole, skip several years thing? jus curious)

Echo walks in, seeing the dead rabbit "uhh...you still hungry? we could go hunting"  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:44 pm
(*kicks rabbit*)
kat looked att her shocked "yeah im stil a little hungry" she said geting up

(haha that would be a good idea but..i like meh little boy Q.Q)
alex whispered in her ear gently "i will always protect you my love"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:47 pm
(lolz well we can wait, n i have to get off, step dad pissed cuz im on n not doin my work lolz ill b on later k)

Echo smiles "come on then" she turns and walks out of the tent, half shifting

Lizzy smiles "and ill always be by your side" she said, holding him tightly as if he might disapear any second "my one and only"  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:07 pm
(okey)
--------
kat ran after her following quickly

"forever and ever.." he said hugging her tightly!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:29 pm
(lolz i hate my life XDD)
Echo shifts full wolf and starts to run

"for all eternity" she looks up at him and smiles "will you be my mate?"  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:39 pm
(i hate mine 2)

kat ran after her quickly but suddenly she started 2 get dizzy for some reson and as she watched echo get further ahead she suddenly passed out colapseing beside a couple bushes (cant think of anything :/)

(what deh fawk!)
alex looked shocked and he stared at her blankly  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:53 pm
(she heard her mom say it and was asking him lolz, she dont know wat it means yet, she thinks its something you ask when you like someone)

Echo sniffs the air before finding and attacking a deer, she smiles before looking behind her "kat??"

Lizzy looks at him, she remembered hearing her mom say something like that but she really didnt understand what it meant

(my lifes so full of hardships n its freakin annoying and i hate it so much, jus wish i could die sometimes, maybe get hit by a car or something)  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:03 pm
(ive tryed dat!! twice!!! didnt work out :/ ive always tryed jumping off my balcony but i chickened out my life sucks 2 DX i got 2 crack heads liveing with me a non careing mom and 2 brother one likes 2 beat me up one crys non stop)
kat cringed in pain on the ground holding her head she felt dizzy and weak suddenly and her face was red she curled up tightly crawling into the bushes 2 be more confy she holds her head and falls asleep

alex hugged her "i would love 2 be your mate...what does it mean?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:10 pm
Lizzy smiles before shrugging "im not sure, i heard my mom say it a few times" she hugs him back

"Kat?!?!?!" she starts walking back to where they came from

(lolz i almost got in three car acciedents, i really thought i wasn going to get hit but sadly not, n i kno wat u mean too, i have lots of brothers, one likes to bug the hell out of me and another likes to cry too damn much, i have a mother who i gues doesnt really care eigther, only to make herself look good, a step dad who's mean, a dad whom i never talk to that much and UGHHHHHH!!!! I HATE it!!! ive also been hurt in my past, like really hurt)  

Aprilbaby1

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:12 pm
((I join because I have NOTHING BETTER TO F***ING DO.))

Name- Chaos
Hair- Black
Eye- Black
Attitude- Uncaring, prone to murder
Extra- Can change into a wolf, tiger, or dragon, and can do part-way transformations
Name- Kirin
Hair- Blue
Eye- Red
Attitude- Wild, bloodthirsty
Extra- Has wolf eyes

Chaos watched Alex and Lizzie, while contemplating whether to kill them or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:20 pm
(ok 1:please dont be so rude..i dont mind you joining but atleast be nice about it<.< ill sick minaki on you)
(and wha deh fawk! dont kill are babies DX ill kill you first > smile *shots him* haha jk)

kat didnt hear a thing just a loud ringing in her ears she felt like something teirrbal was about 2 happen (ill leave dat 2 chaos :3)

alex got up holding lizzies hand and he walked around  

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:26 pm
Chaos' pupil's narrowed to feral slits. I'll kill them. Dragon wings erupted from his back. He flew out the trees, then divebombed them, pulling out two wicked-looking scythes.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:32 pm
kat suddenly jerked up and ran as fast as she could towards the tent she relized that was were she felt the danger comeing from "alex!lizzy!" she yelled for them worried  

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:37 pm
Kirin sensed Chaos unleashing his power. Damnit! He appeared in front of Chaos and pulled out a curved blade. He blocked the scythes, and chanted something in Greek. Chaos was blown back about ten feet. He turned to Alex and Lizzy. "Gomennasai. I have to keep Chaos' bloodlust in check..."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games