Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:40 pm
*listens to all*

And, Paul, in the future, be willing to listen to the input o' others. *hands you a dunce hat* I believe you know what to do with this ...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:40 pm
You know Nelo... I won't need those Plaguetroopers. All I'll need is a company of Storm Commandos and a couple Wombat-II Frigates.  

stellarmagic

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:42 pm
stellarmagic
You know Nelo... I won't need those Plaguetroopers. All I'll need is a company of Storm Commandos and a couple Wombat-II Frigates.

Well, the Pillar will still be there if by some miracle you still need it. The thing won't be easily targeted, that's for sure.

I'll just have the plaguetroopers secure my landing zone. Perhaps I won't even need to deploy my apprentice to help your troops out...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:43 pm
Well, all I've heard is "Paul you and your base are retarded." No suggestions, with the exception of an external generator  

PaulTheWolf5575

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:44 pm
So, CW, when do you want some evil nasty to happen to Gunther?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:46 pm
Nelowulf

I'm thinking later in Factions.  

AFK Masturbating

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:47 pm
PaulTheWolf5575
Well, all I've heard is "Paul you and your base are retarded." No suggestions, with the exception of an external generator

I'm feeling generous, so let me explain something:

Build Helm's deep, defend it like helm's deep. Consider its weaknesses. your base shares many common elements with that doomed fortress as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:48 pm
Celestia Whitesword
Nelowulf

And the chase?  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:50 pm
Nelowulf
Celestia Whitesword
Nelowulf

And the chase?

G'd question. Where are some g'd asteroid fields?  
Thank you for the advice Nelo...I'll see if I can incorporate your suggestions. As for Stellar: Bring it.  

PaulTheWolf5575

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Celestia Whitesword
Nelowulf
Celestia Whitesword
Nelowulf

And the chase?

G'd question. Where are some g'd asteroid fields?

all over. Pick a Rim.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:51 pm
There's nothing wrong with an internal power core... But switch it to something besides a geothermal core, anti-matter reactors, solar-ionization reactors, or something similar.

That way you can afford to power some heavier pieces of equipment in addition to what you already have. Some KDY Turbolasers and the like would be useful in preventing the Imperials from landing close to the base as well as provide some protection from aerial assault once the shields fail.

The evacuation should be launched from a secondary hanger... several kilometers from the mountain. If you're launching an evacuation you don't want to be shot out of the sky the moment you leave the hanger.  

stellarmagic

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:56 pm
Most o' the current action seems to be in the hangar.

Stellar: what about the hangar being in teh mountain's back door? Or, did you have something else in mind?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:56 pm
I will be nice enough to make sure the internal generators are not sabotagued at least. Heaven knows Zanatos could do that as well.

Though I so really wanted to have fun with the little device I came up with. Come to think of it, a small explosive could still wreck havoc... But I have to give you a fair chance...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:57 pm
The Hangar Idea, is already in place... I'll switch the internal power core. It'll actually serve my purposes better later.

We've got a bunch of those turrets Cale designed (all three), and some really heavy field guns of various types, and I'll throw in some of those turbolasers...should be useful, thanks for the tip...  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games