Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:12 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

he is pretty good at bribing people into telling him where I am when he can't sense where I am....**looking down then back up** maybe I shouldn't bring my fight into here....

Well, you don't have to worry about anyone bribing me. I'm incorruptible. 3nodding

but I don't know about anyone else here.....**starts pacing back and forth** it is only a matter of time...he will know I am here....my partner will know too....

Pft, no one pays attention to this place but me anyway. emotion_facepalm

I hope so...but I am afraid if he sees my name he may show up....I liked the idea of having one place where he did not know I was.... now that may not be so..**sighs**

He'd have to show up to see your name to show up. And that's a paradox. @.@
So you're almost certainly still alright. .-.

yeah it is....well we will have to just wait and see then.....

I just don't feel as comfortable knowing he is as close as he is.......  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:27 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

but I don't know about anyone else here.....**starts pacing back and forth** it is only a matter of time...he will know I am here....my partner will know too....

I hope so...but I am afraid if he sees my name he may show up....I liked the idea of having one place where he did not know I was.... now that may not be so..**sighs**

Close out there, not close in here. x:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:22 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah I hope so.....**looks around and sighs** boy do I ever get into trouble.............  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:32 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah I hope so.....**looks around and sighs** boy do I ever get into trouble.............

Is this a new trouble? o.o
Did you do something else now? o:

Because the mike thing was sorta just dropped on you, if I remember correctly. That wasn't you getting into trouble. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:20 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Because the mike thing was sorta just dropped on you, if I remember correctly. That wasn't you getting into trouble. .-.

well not so new......someone I turned has had regrets about the change....now he has decided to take to the dark side....he has just fought with me and well....he has caused me to change to the dark one.....now I will be a danger to all......

my partner was acting strange last night...he was supposed to bring me blood...but he kept doing other things...I have lost control and gone out to hunt on my own....now I am a danger to everyone......**shaking my head when my eyes suddenly start glowing** I have got to hold it together here.....can't lose it here to.......

yeah I guess you are right about that one....I ran into him but what followed ended with me getting into trouble........  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:30 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

well not so new......someone I turned has had regrets about the change....now he has decided to take to the dark side....he has just fought with me and well....he has caused me to change to the dark one.....now I will be a danger to all......

my partner was acting strange last night...he was supposed to bring me blood...but he kept doing other things...I have lost control and gone out to hunt on my own....now I am a danger to everyone......**shaking my head when my eyes suddenly start glowing** I have got to hold it together here.....can't lose it here to.......

yeah I guess you are right about that one....I ran into him but what followed ended with me getting into trouble........

Oh, I see. emotion_facepalm  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:51 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**shaking my head again as my eyes return back to normal....I start pacing back and forth** yeah I got to keep it together now...**turning and looking at you** it will not be easy for me......Mike just showed up to taunt me......I don't know what I will do and I have not fed so I am no where near strong enough to fight him..........  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:04 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**shaking my head again as my eyes return back to normal....I start pacing back and forth** yeah I got to keep it together now...**turning and looking at you** it will not be easy for me......Mike just showed up to taunt me......I don't know what I will do and I have not fed so I am no where near strong enough to fight him..........

If he's just taunting you, is there a reason he hasn't attacked or anything?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:09 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I don't know.... just says I am going to go with him.....I am not rational...all I can think about is the hunt.......I am afraid this is not going to turn out good.......  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:13 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I don't know.... just says I am going to go with him.....I am not rational...all I can think about is the hunt.......I am afraid this is not going to turn out good.......

Well, it occurs to me everything has a reason... .-.

I'd work on reasons before fighting. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:31 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah but what reason does he want with me or my soul.....now he is saying he may let me live...........

there is no point trying to reason with me......all I can see is the hunt and to feed.............  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:56 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah but what reason does he want with me or my soul.....now he is saying he may let me live...........

there is no point trying to reason with me......all I can see is the hunt and to feed.............

>.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:59 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

>.<

**looking at you then turning around** it has happened.........................  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:20 am
Skyailia

Sorry. >.<

I dozed off, then I was really busy, then the site was done for a while, then I went back to sleep. Dx

I'm still here. sweatdrop  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:23 am
Kay9214
Skyailia

Sorry. >.<

I dozed off, then I was really busy, then the site was done for a while, then I went back to sleep. Dx

I'm still here. sweatdrop

thought I had lost you....would have missed that a lot cat_sweatdrop  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games