Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:25 pm
MDaylus

Kalani looked quite confused at Tony's words. "Right to what? Right to regret everything, I thought you would be more forgiving on that considering he said that you had told him that you didn't want children. He said he had been afraid to tell you because of his past relationships. I think none of the other people he had children with wanted them at least thats what I gathered." Kalani sighed. She couldn't imagine the pain of no one wanting anything to do with Loki's children. Jormungandr had found them almost two months ago and he seemed sweet enough, if a bit abrasive. "Hes stopped speaking in any language we can understand. My grandmother said that if he had been speaking the language of the Jotun's she would have understood most of it but she doesn't know what hes speaking. She thinks it might be the language of the Aesir. But for almost a month we haven't been able to understand him and anything he writes is in a different language too. When he first started he seemed really frustrated." she explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:47 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony flinched slightly when told that he should be more forgiving and that others hadn’t wanted children with him. “He was right to leave.” He corrected, but offered no explanation to her. It was strange that he was even talking to her, so the short answers were a marked improvement over what might be expected. “Asgardian. It’s his native language…..Thor will be able to talk to him.” Tony said slowly, eyes drifting to the blond god on the other side of the jet before looking away again.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:02 pm
MDaylus

Kalani looked shocked, heartbroken and angry all in one moment. "You mean you are gonna to take his baby from him?!" she exclaimed bolting out of her seat. She didn't care what Loki's native language was and who would be able to talk to him. She darted to the front of the jet where Steve was hitting the cancel quickly on the navigation. She wouldn't let anyone hurt Loki, and taking his child from him would hurt him immensely. "I didn't come here for you to hurt him, I came here looking for you to help him. If your not going to do that I'll find my own way home and hope for the best!" she declared to the whole jet. "I'll get there before any of you and make sure he gets away." she continued pulling a necklace from her jacket. The pendant seemed to have some runes scratched into it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:14 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Everyone in the plane jumped at Kalani’s words, all turning to watch her. Tony turned wide, confused eyes on her, recoiling slightly. “What?” he croaked out, but Kalani was already moving. Steve started to protest when the Kalani wiped the navigation, but cut his words off when he saw her reach for something. Without thinking, he was out of the seat, fist curling around the pendant as the jet went on autopilot. “We are not going to hurt Loki. He is a friend and he is family. Why would you think we would hurt him?” Bruce asked slowly from where he stood near the medical cot. Steve just shook his head. “I don’t know what you think Tony said, but I’m sure it’s not that. The guy has forgotten how to talk to anyone who isn’t equivalent to a five year old. He won’t hurt Loki or the baby.” The soldier said firmly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:49 pm
MDaylus

Kalani was ready to tear the necklace from her neck and activate it to send her back to her home when Steve grabbed the pendant. She yelled out in protest immediately grabbed at his hand to try and free the necklace from it. Of course she was no match for the man's strength and was quickly to realize it. Her left hand flew to her belt to grab at something but Clint was there grabbing her arm before she could reach the knife at her belt. "Now, now none of that." he stated quickly taking the knife and jumping back. "You say that, but taking the baby from Loki would kill him. He can't handle that again." she declared glaring at anyone and everyone. "Mr. Stark said that Loki was right to leave but the reason Loki left was because he was afraid the baby would be taken from him. That he had driven to much of wedge in his relationship that he couldn't mend it. He told me that he didn't even try to stop him from leaving." she growled pointing to Tony.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve didn’t even flinch as Kalani reached for a weapon, not concerned about what damage she might intend. Listening to her explain herself, Steve let out a long-suffering sigh and rolled his eyes. “Kalani, you haven’t been at the mansion to deal with our side of this situation, and you know nothing about us than what Loki has told you. I can swear to you, no harm is going to come to that baby, and it is not going to be taken from Loki.” He said seriously meeting her eyes so she could see his honesty. “That was just a misunderstanding because you don’t know Tony.” He added, slowly releasing the pendant. “Tony has convinced himself that Loki left because he wouldn’t be a good father and because he isn’t good enough for Loki.” He explained calmly, Tony turning away from the scene, curling in on himself a little more. “That’s why it may just be better for you not to talk to him….he’s a bit confused and more than a little depressed….you probably won’t understand half of what he means. Now why don’t you show that video to Bruce, Betty, and Thor so they know what to expect.” He suggested. “And Clint, give her the knife back.” He added as he turned to the pilot’s seat, trying to get JARVIS to pull those coordinates again.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:10 pm
MDaylus

Kalani didn't stop glaring as Steve spoke to her, telling her that she hadn't been at the mansion and knew nothing other than what Loki had told her. "You swear, no one will take that baby from him?" she questioned not releasing her hold on the necklace despite its end still being locked in Steve's hand. She seemed to relax a little as the man explained that it was a misunderstanding and why. "He didn't leave because he thought Mr. Stark wouldn't be a good father or because he wasn't good enough. He left because he thought he wasn't wanted and the child would be taken from him." Kalani argued looking to Tony and sagging when she saw the man had curled in on himself. She let the necklace fall to her front when Steve released the pendant and told her to show the video to Bruce, Betty and Thor. Nodding she moved over to the scientists and the god pulling out her phone to show them the video. She took the knife back when Clint held it out to her as she passed him. "Loki's not any better you know," she said softly casting a glance back to Tony. "He doesn't know I came to find Mr. Stark." she continued.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce smiled faintly at Kalani’s words. “I imagine Loki isn’t…..he was just as obsessed with Tony as Tony was with him.” He said slowly. “But they are both stubborn people…..and they both don’t know how to talk to people and be normal. Not to mention the fact that I imagine there is a little magic working on them to make this worse.” He added. Leaning closer to watch the video, he frowned asking to see it a few more times to get as much information as he could, turning with Betty to the medical supplies after. Thor however became very serious and began questioning Kalani about Loki, how he’d been, his moods, how he’d been living and so on. He tried to keep himself reigned in a bit to not startle her, but he was clearly extremely concerned about his brother. That’s how most of the rest of the flight went, Bruce breaking in to ask a few questions every now and then, and Tony not moving from his corner, barely even shifting positions, tuning in and out of the conversations round him.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:50 pm
MDaylus

Kalani nodded at Bruce when he didn't disregard her words about Loki being just as worse. "You mean like Loki's nightmares, the asleep or waking ones?" she questioned. She wanted to ask if Tony had those too but she felt that it might be too personal. She replayed the video as much as Bruce wanted hoping that it would help him help Loki. When Thor began to question her she answered as well as she could a bit intimidated by the god. She didn't mind answering everything thrown at her as long as it would help them help her friend. When they finally landed she bolted up and headed straight to the door looking to get back to Loki and her grandmother and hope she was not too late. "Come on, we have to go around the house to its entrance." she called when the door opened. She led them into the cool air of Alaska, there was very little in the way of snow left around it being the start of their warm seasons. She entered the house calling to her grandmother, to which she recieved a response from deeper in the house. Kalani led them through the house and into a small room where another woman who looked like a much older version of Kalani sat next to Loki's form wiping a cool wet cloth over his forehead. "Is he alright?" Kalani questioned rushing forward. "He is not well, I just dealt with one of his nightmares and had to re-bandage the leg." the woman answered her voice sounding old and wise.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Nightmares and more.” Bruce said slowly. He was concerned that part of the depression Tony showed was the magic in that mating mark he had. Perhaps if he was only human it wouldn’t affect him, but he had magic, perhaps this Jotun bond tugged at him. Everyone followed Kalani from the jet, Betty and Bruce carrying their kits. The group carefully filed in, anxious to see Loki, but wary of the new surroundings as well. The doctors were quick to move forward, checking over Loki, already hooking him up to IVs. Tony slowly slipped in after them and froze by the door, eyes glued to Loki. Being so close again was almost overwhelming. Even though Loki still had a wall up around his mind, he could feel his presence across the bond and it sent dozens of conflicting emotions racing through him. “Loki?” he said softly, stepping forward. Reaching out with a shaking hand, he carefully placed a hand on Loki’s exposed leg. However as soon as he made contact, much of his magic drained from him and Tony swayed and began to fall, Steve having to catch and support him. Tony was too weak now to handle such sudden, massive power drains.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:44 pm
MDaylus

Kalani stood back as she watched Bruce and Betty work, she had seen other doctors do the things they were doing and didn't protest. After a moment she even turned to converse with her grandmother who said nothing about the new comers other than that she was glad that Kalani had been able to get them. Loki himself looked worse for wear, he looked entirely too skinny much more so then just before he had left the tower. All except his midsection that was, that bulged out maybe six inches. Less than what would be expected from a pregnancy as far a long as his was supposed to be. He looked quite feverish as well, with a thin sheen of sweat covering his body everywhere but where Kalani's grandmother had brushed the wet towel across his blue skin. Kalani looked up to Tony when she heard him call Loki's name. She watched him move closer with a shaking hand outstretched. "Careful." she warned softly knowing the Tony might grasp Loki and hold on tightly. She was surprised when she saw the man touch Loki and suddenly become weak. Like Steve she darted forward to help. "What happened?" she questioned knowing there had to be some reason. Moments after Tony's magic drained from him Loki stirred in the bed and a few moments later red eyes opened and a words escaped Loki's lips like he was calling to someone. He didn't look too aware of the world at the moment but he didn't seem to be talking in his sleep with eyes open either. "Hes said that word before, alot." Kalani stated when she heard Loki speak.

"It is in the language of my people, it does not have a direct translation to english. The closest I think it may come it to that of your words, friend, lover, mate." Thor explained when he heard Loki speak and Kalani say that she had heard it often.

"He calls for you then." Kalani's grandmother spoke turning towards Tony.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:05 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony leaned on Steve for a few minutes, waiting for the room to stop spinning. He doesn’t have any magic left, he took mine.” He replied simply, forcing himself to take deep, steady breaths. The genius knew before Thor spoke that Loki was calling for him, looking for him in his fevered state. Shrugging Steve off, Tony stumbled closer, moving to Loki’s shoulder and slowly leaning into his line of sight. “Loki….” he murmured, brushing the god’s cheek, shuddering as he felt the last traces of his magic pulled from him. “Sleep Loki. Rest.” He said softly, rubbing his thumb under Loki’s horn as he had to help Loki with headaches before, fingers moving to trace the marks on Loki’s face that he knew calmed the god. Even after all this time, he knew Loki’s marks like the back of his hand, and all he cared about was Loki’s needs, not even paying attention to his own well-being.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:30 am
MDaylus

kalani looked quite perplexed at the idea of Loki stealing Tony's magic when he was unconscious. She didn't voice that she thought maybe Loki hadn't taken Tony's magic but maybe the baby had. She watched as the man shrugged off the captain and moved back to loki. Red eyes flicked to tony when the man leaned into his line of sight. Red eyes looked relieved and almost hopeful as Loki leaned towards the hand brushing his cheek. A few more words passed Loki's lips but it didn't seem they were a protest to Tony's request for Loki to sleep. More like an apology, asking for forgiveness. He closed his eyes and slipped back into the world of unconsciousness as Tony rubbed at his horn and then traced the marks on his face. Slowly the lock Loki had on the bond eased away, almost like it had been held down so long he had nearly forgotten how to open it. "What are you going g to do now?" Kalani asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony continued the movements until he felt the bond open. Letting out an unsteady breath, he just slipped to the ground, sitting and rubbing his temples. It was strange to be connected to Loki again, and honestly, he was a little frightened of the sensation. He knew they both had their own issues at the moment, pooling them all together didn’t sound like a good idea. When Kalani spoke, it was Bruce who replied, leaning over Loki’s leg, inspecting his wound. Betty had already complimented Kalani’s grandmother for her good work on bandaging the injury. “We need to get him back to the mansion.” Bruce said slowly. “We can control the temperature of the infirmary, wash out any infection and begin getting him the proper hydration and vitamins.” He said slowly before glancing to Tony. “And if he’s using Tony’s magic, Tony will need to be rested as much as possible.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:15 pm
MDaylus

Kalani watched as Tony settled on the ground she didn't know what but she knew something important had happened. Her grandmother had chuckled as Tony sat down. The wound on Loki's leg seemed to be healing a bit better now though still not nearly as fast as it normally did. Kalani looked heart broken when bruce said they would take Loki back to the mansion. He was her friend and only company out her in the wilderness. She nodded and didn't offer protest. "Youll tell him he can visit when he wants right?" she asked. The after a moment of thought she left the room in a hurry and returned with a few cds in hand. She approached Tony and held them out to the man. "Will you give these to him when hes better, they're his favorites from my collection. He started listening to them when I got sick of him listening to ACDC." Kalani stated. She didn't know that Loki hadn't much cared for ACDC before he had arrived here. But Loki had wanted something of his mate and know Tony liked ACDC.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games