Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3155 3156 3157 3158 3159 3160 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabriel Fawkes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:52 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Gabriel Fawkes
Vincent R. Starwind
Gabriel Fawkes
not sleepy
You been smokin' the good sh*t again ain't you dude wink ... xd *watched jay and silent bob strike back the other night*
nah smoked that before I left for NERO
You smoke that stuff you be ZERO X3
Ok bad joke I don't smoke that crap at all, I'm just missing Tsume.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:53 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Alhazzred
Vincent R. Starwind
Alhazzred

Im already a dead aim with the sniper rifle... the assault rifle really isnt my niche...

As ive said before, my best is special ops... and i cant get into the game, because i cant get ONLINE.

God, counter strike: source is more fun than that game...
Don't you be dissin' CS boy, thats class act gameplay

I wasnt...though 1.6 did suck...
Pro's and Con's of the gameworld my friend

I see some wierd stuff in counter strike these days...on one of the maps, people are turning into Antlions eek

Alhazzred

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:54 am

Bad joke when you say you smoke the toke toke toke It'll make you choke choke choke sooo....F*ck F*ck Mother Mother F*ck F*ck F*ck Mother F*ck F*ck F*ck...Or howere Jay goes XD
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:54 am

Vincent R. Starwind
furry wolf
battlefield 2 never bores xP
only 400 more points and i'll unlock my first weapon =O
Thats amazing...I just offer helicopter support or buggy rides (ace pilot and driver apparantly XD)
i only pwn in tanks o.O
30 kills and 3 deaths >.> shot a cobra chopper from the sky to >.>
rawr

Fuzzfuzzy

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:56 am

Alhazzred

I see some wierd stuff in counter strike these days...on one of the maps, people are turning into Antlions eek
I'm to busy with CoD tournament at my local Lan Centre at the moment for other games, though I do n** onto Battlefield on the SWAT server to help
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:57 am

furry wolf
Vincent R. Starwind
furry wolf
Thats amazing...I just offer helicopter support or buggy rides (ace pilot and driver apparantly XD)
i only pwn in tanks o.O
rawr
confused And thats hard? Try shooting down Jet in a tank then you got skillz boi xd

Vinnie Outlaw

Gabriel Fawkes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:59 am

Hey Vin whats up with fur Affinity
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:01 am

Gabriel Fawkes
Its being rebuilt

Vinnie Outlaw

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:04 am

Vincent R. Starwind
furry wolf
Vincent R. Starwind
furry wolf
i only pwn in tanks o.O
rawr
confused And thats hard? Try shooting down Jet in a tank then you got skillz boi xd
its not thar easy to shoot a moving chopper from the sky with a tank ._.; not something you do just like that D:
you ar ethinking to highly of yourself and dont give anybody credit for doing something good >.<;
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:04 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Gabriel Fawkes
Its being rebuilt
ok I figured they were doing work on it.

Gabriel Fawkes

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:06 am

furry wolf
its not thar easy to shoot a moving chopper from the sky with a tank ._.; not something you do just like that D:
you ar ethinking to highly of yourself and dont give anybody credit for doing something good >.<;
You know what your right, good on shooting down choppers man, one day you might shoot down me...then I'll come stab you with my knife XD
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:07 am

Vincent R. Starwind
furry wolf
You know what your right, good on shooting down choppers man, one day you might shoot down me...then I'll come stab you with my knife XD
psh. i doubt i would do it anytime soon again. might try but its all just luck anyway. i am proud of the 2 times i did blast them from the sky >.<

Fuzzfuzzy

Alhazzred

Vincent R. Starwind
furry wolf

i would SO love to play you in battlefield...god i hate not having the online option... domokun

All of your stuff would blow up out of nowhere...you'd see a shadow moving all around you...all of my men aiming their rifles at your head ninja

((BEWARE!!!!!!!1 MADE UP SPELLING OF WORD... AND ITS A SCARY WORD))

-walks in- good morning all you cuddlilishush people

Scarlet_Stained_Paws

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:10 am

Well anybody ever see a player called LanLounge001 to 009 will see me, or vincentstarwind...

As for my stuff blowing up...don't come near me, I normally play with two buddys next to me on other comps and work as a mini squad X3
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3155 3156 3157 3158 3159 3160 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games