Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3156 3157 3158 3159 3160 3161 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:10 am

Celtic_Empirer_Cain
((BEWARE!!!!!!!1 MADE UP SPELLING OF WORD... AND ITS A SCARY WORD))

-walks in- good morning all you cuddlilishush people

Hello cain, how you doing? blaugh
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:13 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Well anybody ever see a player called LanLounge001 to 009 will see me, or vincentstarwind...

As for my stuff blowing up...don't come near me, I normally play with two buddys next to me on other comps and work as a mini squad X3

Your radar and artillery will be down within a couple minutes...i work fast. twisted

Alhazzred

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:14 am

Alhazzred
Vincent R. Starwind
Well anybody ever see a player called LanLounge001 to 009 will see me, or vincentstarwind...

As for my stuff blowing up...don't come near me, I normally play with two buddys next to me on other comps and work as a mini squad X3

Your radar and artillery will be down within a couple minutes...i work fast. twisted
Erm...we don't use either, we're normally up in the Air or Para to enemy zones with auto's and rockets
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:15 am

Alhazzred
Celtic_Empirer_Cain

im great... i got a compliment in ballet today.... im going to go help my sister train the rest of the week...... and i got my friend to give him a b*****b.... though im having to pay him for it

Scarlet_Stained_Paws

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:15 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Alhazzred
Vincent R. Starwind

Erm...we don't use either, we're normally up in the Air or Para to enemy zones with auto's and rockets

Then whats the point?

Being the commander is the best part of the game...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:16 am

Celtic_Empirer_Cain
Alhazzred
Celtic_Empirer_Cain

im great... i got a compliment in ballet today.... im going to go help my sister train the rest of the week...... and i got my friend to give him a b*****b.... though im having to pay him for it
That last bit was kinda a little uncalled for bud rofl

Vinnie Outlaw

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:17 am

Alhazzred
Vincent R. Starwind
Alhazzred
Vincent R. Starwind

Then whats the point?

Being the commander is the best part of the game...
No it ain't...knowing you've helped achieve victory is and having fun...even if you lose
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:22 am

Celtic_Empirer_Cain
Alhazzred
Celtic_Empirer_Cain

...im not even gonna ask. eek

Alhazzred

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:27 am

*has a sudden desire to shout out* Hooters! *then goes quiet, preping for flight*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:29 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Celtic_Empirer_Cain
Alhazzred
Celtic_Empirer_Cain

im great... i got a compliment in ballet today.... im going to go help my sister train the rest of the week......
That last bit was kinda a little uncalled for bud rofl

ok im sorry its just been awhile and i have been working on him for sometime......

Scarlet_Stained_Paws

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:30 am

Celtic_Empirer_Cain

ok im sorry its just been awhile and i have been working on him for sometime......
Dun worry about it skip, everybody expresses sexual things now and then ^..^ *flaps his wings open*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:34 am

Gotta Jet till tommorow folks, Laters *applys the charge, heavy flaps and launches off to mid-air flight*

Vinnie Outlaw

Scarlet_Stained_Paws

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:35 am

besides all that im really good -lays down on some cushions- so how are you guys?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:37 am

Celtic_Empirer_Cain
besides all that im really good -lays down on some cushions- so how are you guys?
*circles round like a Lancaster Bomber and waves* Fantastic, stay well yourself ^..^ *opens a warp rip and vanishes* Zipzapboom!

Vinnie Outlaw

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:43 am

Celtic_Empirer_Cain

Happier zhen usual...i cant seem to get these pants to quit shrinking...they always seem to get tighter when i come around here blaugh
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3156 3157 3158 3159 3160 3161 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games