Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:39 pm
Kaderot stood in the way. His curse mark all over his body. His dual katanas out and ready, "who are you and what do you want?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:41 pm
((You don't mind if I join do you?And Chaos is always like that,you'll get used to it like I did!^^'))
Name- Shiyoki
Hair- Blonde in 2 pigtails
Eye- Blood red
Attitude- Emotionessly for some of the time,short-tempered
Extra-Eyes change color for different emotions,Dog ears and tail,can hear for long distances.

Name- Minaki
Hair- Black
Eye- Blood red
Attitude-Emtionessly some of the time,short-tempered
Extra-Eyes change color for different emotions,Cat ears and eyes for seeing in the darkness.  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:41 pm
((Okami, you're too late. And unless you want the Violently Big Red Letters of Death, I suggest you edit or delete that.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:42 pm
kat ran into view seeing kade she ran over 2 him "alex lizzy kade! are you ok!?" kat asked worried then she noticed chaor and kirin and she growled "who are you!?"  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:44 pm
(you know what chaos.. your getting on my nerves.. really badly)
Kaderot looked at her, "were fine.. who are these guys" he asked standing in front of alex and lizzy.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:44 pm
Kirin bowed. "My name is Kirin. I am one of seven Gatekeepers. Unfortunately, Chaos is one too, so I can't kill him."

((Sakura-chan! *Glomps*))  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:45 pm
Demonic Repentance
((Okami, you're too late. And unless you want the Violently Big Red Letters of Death, I suggest you edit or delete that.))

(=~= no fighting guys atleast you can in the rp but be nice or be gone serously and why is my rp suddenly popular DX so many people ae gonna make the post fly T~T dont push anyone behind ok?) (but anyway welcome choas asnd mianki_  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:46 pm
"well i kill him if he comes near any of my friends again" he growled pointing one of the katanas. It glowed bright with white light. The other with darkness.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:47 pm
((Get off me!!*Eye twitch*))
Minaki was watching from a bush with her older sister,Shiyoki."Can't we just say hello to Chaos-san and Kirin-san?"Shiyoki asked and Minaki glared at her."No.."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:49 pm
(...)(this is gonna be hell...)
(but please dont push other people behind by posting non stop)
(ive read some of your other postd with choas and you 2..get very touchy <.< often and you and okami)'

kat nodded in agreement and she went over and hugged alex and lizzy "are you 2 ok?" she asked worridely

they both nodded  

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:49 pm
((Eep! *Gets off*

*Glomps again*))

Kirin laughed. "Do you want to know what would happen if one of the Keepers were to die?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:51 pm
kat glared at kirin angerly holding alex closely she glanced at kade 2  

ikat-kun

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:57 pm
((Grrr.....Inner:Get.Off.My.Outer.Side.Now.Cha-os*Gritting teeth*Outside:Gomen!))
Shiyoki giggled and walked out from the bush and walked over to them smiling."Is Chaos-san looking for Bloodlust again Kirin-san?"Shiyoki tilted her head,ears twitching. Minaki sighed and jogged over to her and stood by herside,tail twitching.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:58 pm
Kaderot growled at them and kept his blade pointed.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:00 pm
kat growled 2 pulling out of of her hidden dagers she aimed it at both girls "leave now!" she hissed at them already ready 2 attack and kill them at any second  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games