Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:57 pm
Celestia Whitesword
Most o' the current action seems to be in the hangar.

Stellar: what about the hangar being in teh mountain's back door? Or, did you have something else in mind?

You claim to have two mountains. You have tunnels. Use them. The Sith can't be everywhere at once, especially if you haven't listed the hidden passageways between the two in a blueprint.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:58 pm
That was precisely what I was gonna do...  

PaulTheWolf5575

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:01 pm
Though those power generators are so tempting to blow before the ground force arrives...

Perhaps if I do minor damage, you could sweat it out and have them back online right before the fleet enters from hyperspace. Then you drama queens could get that out of your system for now. The sith register the shields going up, and decide on ground assault.

Remember Paul: This base is meant to fall. But we want a good fight too. But overall, the end result is the thing will fall.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:02 pm
Oh I know that...Epsilon is gonna go down, but I'm gonna do my best to make you guys go through hell to get it.  

PaulTheWolf5575

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:02 pm
Nelowulf
Celestia Whitesword
Most o' the current action seems to be in the hangar.

Stellar: what about the hangar being in teh mountain's back door? Or, did you have something else in mind?

You claim to have two mountains. You have tunnels. Use them. The Sith can't be everywhere at once, especially if you haven't listed the hidden passageways between the two in a blueprint.

True.

If we need to use a mountain, we should use it effectively.

But, if we should abandon the mountain, then I shall hear suggestions at this time.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:03 pm
Though there is very little defense against the battle plan I've come up with. It depends upon speed and surprise, not brute force. If I play for an all out assault on fixed defenses I incure enormous casualities upon my forces. I have to make the battle my own, one of maneuver and speed... and that is precisely what I intend on doing.  

stellarmagic

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:06 pm
Good luck...I feel I have all my bases (No Pun intended ba dum pish) covered as well, so I think I'm going to enjoy this...

I always love a good scrap, win or lose...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:07 pm
PaulTheWolf5575
Oh I know that...Epsilon is gonna go down, but I'm gonna do my best to make you guys go through hell to get it.

Its going to go down. But it won't be a slow process.

With Zanatos pretty much getting a grand tour, all he's got to do is beam all the system information to Coruscant, and boom. Every available trooper within the Core will be on your doorstep.

The imperials had decent data from a probe droid. Imagine the amount of data compiled from a trained infiltrator.

The best part? Zanatos isn't even part of the sith. So there is no connection for him until he actually does the damage.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:10 pm
Yup...sounds like an excellent job Nelo...I might have at least a partial defense, but some info is definitely gonna get through...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:11 pm
Don't have him set the charges... He'll send out the info for sure but I'll send in a storm commando company. I want him to brief them and scout out roots of approach up the mountain.  

stellarmagic

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:12 pm
There is only one route of approach for a main force...the Valley...but for a company of Storm Commandos who can tell?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:13 pm

But...

but.. Zanatos is supposed to be captured.... Interrogated... and laugh at how not even the jedi can use their powers on him...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:18 pm
Whose to say the Storm Commandoes don't get their a** kicked and Zanatos gets captured?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:19 pm
Interesting turn of events anyway.  

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:21 pm
Because it defeats the purpose of interrogating him.

Zanatos would be linked with the sith without need of question. I wish for him to remain unlinked. Plus, it destroys him being caught in the act alone, and provide distraction for many of the PCs to allow the commandos to do their damage behind the backs of everyone.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games