Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 07. Profile Forum [Introduce Yourself "Extended"]
Introduce Yourself Here :] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 353 354 355 356 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people count
  + 1
View Results

cursedcasanova

Generous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:24 pm

Welcome Cameron!!! biggrin
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:18 am

Hello, everyone!

Preferred name: Jen
sex: Female
religion: Agnostic
height: Short... like, 5'3"?
fav music: Eek, I am not sure where to start. Placebo, Crystal Castles, aQua ( redface ), Ratatat. And all the music from any Disney film, basically.
fav movie: Hedwig and the Angry Inch.
sexual orientation: Lesbian.

And this is me and my housemate/best friend on Halloween. We were zombie school students. whee
User Image

isntmelovely

Sainthood

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:41 am

Welcome Jen!

I like the halloween costume. also, you have good taste in music.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:20 pm

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Hedwig! =D
Welcome to the ALG <3

Mischief managed.

PyroDogs94

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

scopfrager

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:23 pm

Preferred name: Marky
sex:Male
religion:.. christiantiy i think
height:... 5.4... 5.5.... althogh im sure cursedcasanova will disgre with that and still call me 5.0
fav music: Shuffle , Shuffle , Shuffle , Shuffle , Shuffle , Shuffle
fav movie: Movie, whats this thing you call movie ? I like ncis and house if that counts O.o
sexual orientation: ish a secret
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:24 pm

scopesden
Preferred name: Marky
sex:Male
religion:.. christiantiy i think
height:... 5.4... 5.5.... althogh im sure cursedcasanova will disgre with that and still call me 5.0
fav music: Shuffle , Shuffle , Shuffle , Shuffle , Shuffle , Shuffle
fav movie: Movie, whats this thing you call movie ? I like ncis and house if that counts O.o
sexual orientation: ish a secret
Dude... you're like 4ft.. don't be telling lies =p
And we still haven't been out for that drink for your 18th... a year ago stare

cursedcasanova

Generous Sex Symbol

scopfrager

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:27 pm

I know, mark has :O kinda... dose 5 beers count? I gota come round next week biggrin . even if we dont go out. any way I tried to and you fell asleep at like... 9PM remeber !
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:30 pm

scopesden
I know, mark has :O kinda... dose 5 beers count? I gota come round next week biggrin . even if we dont go out. any way I tried to and you fell asleep at like... 9PM remeber !
Yeah sorry, Brea had me up all the night before. Blame her!
We should get Mark to sign one of us into another flat for the night and we'll have a drink at his and go for a wander, leave Scott at mine to dogsit.

cursedcasanova

Generous Sex Symbol

scopfrager

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:40 pm

cursedcasanova
scopesden
We should get Mark to sign one of us into another flat for the night and we'll have a drink at his and go for a wander, leave Scott at mine to dogsit.
A scatterd dream like a far of memmory

Agreed biggrin , Ill bring beer... and vodka... and aslong as its not tanyas flat
A Far off memmory thats like a scatterd dream
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:43 pm

scopesden
cursedcasanova
scopesden

Agreed biggrin , Ill bring beer... and vodka... and aslong as its not tanyas flat
Tanya's moved out, so has the noisy guy next door, and a few other people are looking at going asap. So no need to worry, anyway, if I was there she'd be too busy looking at me to even notice you wink [no such thing as a straight girl my friend]

cursedcasanova

Generous Sex Symbol

scopfrager

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:48 pm

cursedcasanova
scopesden
cursedcasanova
scopesden

Tanya's moved out, so has the noisy guy next door, and a few other people are looking at going asap. So no need to worry, anyway, if I was there she'd be too busy looking at me to even notice you wink [no such thing as a straight girl my friend]

I know that razz , Ive been to enogh uni partys xDDDD
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:49 pm

scopesden
cursedcasanova
scopesden
cursedcasanova
scopesden

WHERE'S MY INVITES!?!?! scream

cursedcasanova

Generous Sex Symbol

scopfrager

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:56 pm

cursedcasanova
scopesden
cursedcasanova
scopesden
cursedcasanova
scopesden

WHERE'S MY INVITES!?!?! scream

Most of them are freshers only, Id req
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:13 pm

Thanks both of you! smile

isntmelovely

Mirao

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:17 pm

I'm thinking about reintroduicing myself. I've been out for almost a year and half so lets do an update.

Preferred name: Anne
sex:Female
religion: Agnostic
height: 5'7"
fav music: Rock, indie pop, indie rock (I love Metric and Emily Haines is soooo sexy, especially with her sparkling gold short dress!!!), Industrial, EBM, dark electro, dark wave, new wave, psy trance, trance, electronica, trip hop, jazz, blues, tango, classical.
fav movie: Repo! The Genetic Opera, The Red Violin, The Eternal Sunside of The Spotless Man, La Science des rĂªves
sexual orientation: Bisexual and pround
07. Profile Forum [Introduce Yourself "Extended"]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 353 354 355 356 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games