Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solemn Protector

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:30 pm
Eddily
Well it's official now, Solemn Protector and I are mates. razz
*puts a paw on each of his hips* Mmmm hmm, a dog and a cat, who would have thought? lol  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:33 pm
Solemn Protector
Eddily
*puts a paw on each of his hips* Mmmm hmm, a dog and a cat, who would have thought? lol

Good luck to you both! (by the way, I am a tiger dating a wolf. XD Just had to say that!)  

Otterish

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:44 pm
water_elemental
Solemn Protector
Eddily

Good luck to you both! (by the way, I am a tiger dating a wolf. XD Just had to say that!)

Mixed species is beautiful. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:46 pm
Eddily
water_elemental
Solemn Protector
Eddily

Mixed species is beautiful. 3nodding

I totaly agree. 3nodding I dont know if I could live without him giving me the almighty puppydog eyes whenever he wants scritchies.  

Otterish

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:55 pm
Sheol - I am SO glad to hear that you're safe and sound. And I like how you're dealing with the situation with your dad. You don't get mad, you get EVEN. And water_elemental, that's amazing of you to offer Sheol help like that!!!! *loves to both*

Kyo - *hugs tight* I'm sorry to hear about you and Sirus.....give yourself some time, you need it.

Eddily & Solemn - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! *throws flower petals all over you*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:09 pm
Manda_Tifa
Sheol - I am SO glad to hear that you're safe and sound. And I like how you're dealing with the situation with your dad. You don't get mad, you get EVEN. And water_elemental, that's amazing of you to offer Sheol help like that!!!! *loves to both*

Kyo - *hugs tight* I'm sorry to hear about you and Sirus.....give yourself some time, you need it.

Thanks again manda! We are actualy meeting tomorow to get things in order. 3nodding  

Otterish

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:17 pm
water_elemental
Manda_Tifa

Thanks again manda! We are actualy meeting tomorow to get things in order. 3nodding
Congratulations, guys! I hope things work out for you! (Sounds like she's talking to Eddily and Solemn again.... xp )  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:35 pm

*grins at Ed and Solemn* Gee, how did I know that would happen. ;P Congrats to ya both. <^_^> *huggles both tightly*

Lloxie

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:48 pm
Lloxie

*grins at Ed and Solemn* Gee, how did I know that would happen. ;P Congrats to ya both. <^_^> *huggles both tightly*

Thank yas. razz *huggles*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:54 pm
(Sniffles) Our straight two tailed kitty has grown all up, turned bi, and found a boyfriend. (insert chibi anime tears of joy XD)

(Giggles) At least if I remember correctly, there was a time when guys just didn't interest you. XD  

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:54 pm
Krissim Klaw
(Sniffles) Our straight two tailed kitty has grown all up, turned bi, and found a boyfriend. (insert chibi anime tears of joy XD)

(Giggles) At least if I remember correctly, there was a time when guys just didn't interest you. XD

Blame Sura razz

Vashyyk, you're next wink  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:56 pm
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw

Blame Sura razz

XD I was going to say it all started with Sura. XD  

Krissim Klaw

Otterish

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:57 pm
Krissim Klaw

hey krissim! How are your mantises doing? (speaking of mantises, I found one in my house the other day.)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:00 pm
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw

Blame Sura razz

XD I was going to say it all started with Sura. XD

We love our friendly, neighborhood Skiger. He's a fantastic guy too ^_^  

Af Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:02 pm
water_elemental
Krissim Klaw

hey krissim! How are your mantises doing? (speaking of mantises, I found one in my house the other day.)
Redrum is doing great, but Siren is very ill. Ever since she had her final shedding, she just can't hold food down properly.

And yay, mantis in the house. How come I never get lucky enough to find any wild mantises? I've only seen like 4 wild ones in my entire life. T__T  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games