Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:02 pm
((*Gets off* OMFG. MY INSANITY IS A NAKED LADY AGAIN. DX))

Kirin looked at Shiyoki. "Hey, Shiyoki, Minaki. Yeah, he is. Worse than last time."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:05 pm
Minaki pulled out a katana and blocked the daggers and Shiyoki sighed,then smirked."Does he need a kiss?"Minaki hit her across the head,blushing.

(( rofl ))  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:07 pm
Kaderot placed the dark katana in front of kat and stared at them all, "go away now" he said. Sazabi and brazu soon came running, "my lord we have been looking for you... who are these people" sazabi asked. Brazu tiled his straw hat, "they dont look friendly' he placed his hand on the hilt of his sword.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:09 pm
(... ok if you guys if you want 2 do all dat lovey stuff like you do in all the otherd rps please keep it minuim)
kat jumped forward pulling out another dagger she cut at minaki just barely missing her throut she got some of her hair  

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:10 pm
Kirin laughed. "If you kill or even injure me or Chaos too severely, hell will break loose. There will be thirty days of slaughter, then a black hole will engulf everything, even the gods. We are the Gatekeepers."

((Fwew. Now it's just an atom b-*Is asploded*))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:12 pm
Kaderot stared, "what ever i dont care"
(you know i dont think that should be able to happen dont you agree badluckkat.. thats crap if that happens when they die.. that doesnt happen when my people are hurt or die)  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:15 pm
Okami_Shirinai
Kaderot stared, "what ever i dont care"
(you know i dont think that should be able to happen dont you agree badluckkat.. thats crap if that happens when they die.. that doesnt happen when my people are hurt or die)

(do be perfectly honest i would rather minaki not be in this rp cause i know what happens when her and choas rp >.<;; and i dont think that should happen i agree with you okami (and just call ma kat)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:16 pm
((Well, your characters aren't children of a Titan that is very powerful. Who's name shan't be revealed yet.))

Kirin shrugged. "Go ahead and try. Both of us can enter the kingdoms of Gaia, Ouranous, and Oceanus."  

Demonic Repentance

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:18 pm
(its crap crap crap.. they shouldnt be gods or children of gods)
Kaderot raised his blade. "holy slash' he yelled slashing chaos in to. He looked at him expecting something to happen.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:19 pm
Minaki hissed and Shiyoki giggled,watching her hair grow back quicker then usual. Shiyoki smiled and Minaki growled. Shiyoki sighed and smiled softly at Minaki,who snarled. They jumped away and both sighed.  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:21 pm
It never hit. Chaos was gone, suddenly. Vines shot out and wrapped around Kaderot, putting pressure on him.

((They can enter Gaia, but it has risks. Stay for too long and you lose your mind.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:22 pm
(ok yeah this is pissing me off....there are no gods and stuff this is a vampire and werewolf rp)
kat stood beside kade growling angerly at all the new people "wil you just leave!" she hissed holding out her weopen  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:23 pm
(haha im back......wat i miss now??)
Echo lands beside them "hey kat" she said shifting back to her human form "whats going on?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:24 pm
Kaderot slashed the vines and jumped in the air and hovered. Sazabi shot fire and lit the vines on fire and turned them to ash. "loser cant you fight me with out hiding or are you scared"  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:25 pm
((Oi. What did I have when I started in this RP? Three demigods(And incest).))

Kirin shrugged. "Fine. But we'll leave Chaos here. He's going to catch up eventually. After he kills you all, maybe."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games