Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:13 am
stellarmagic
A stun grenade?

Same way a flashbang works, sonic pulse plus brilliant flash. Maybe even a pulse of stun energy similar to that in stun bolts.

They already have flash grenades. Thats why I'm thinking that uses a shockwave of a small electrical charge or like you said, a wave of stun energy similar to stun bolts.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:16 am
Consider it a grenade that stuns everyone short of a barabel in a set radius with "Stun" energy.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:17 am
Now whats this about somone playing Fel?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:27 am
Yeah. They had a basic profile o' Fel posted - in the RP thread itself! - before I nixed it. *shakes her head* People need to learn to go through the proper channels here ...

Could be worse. Don't get me started on that one kid who'd post crap like "*sits down*" and the ninja smiley in the DR thread a while back.

And yes, I did state that seeing as Fel is largely presumed dead at this time, there's little point in playing him.  

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:29 am
Not really. Theres things that he can be doing behind the scenes, but he wouldnt be a very fun character to play as.
His daughter would be more entertaining, as she's up and about in the galaxy.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:32 am
Yeah. If we really need him, either meself, you or Nelo could make a brief NPC appearance as him for a plot point. And I did see one comic with his daughter.  

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:36 am
Celestia Whitesword
Yeah. If we really need him, either meself, you or Nelo could make a brief NPC appearance as him for a plot point. And I did see one comic with his daughter.

For such a big fish, it would be better to have a Mod take up the mantle.
And She's in the four most recent I believe, maybe more.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:30 pm
You know what Ferno? Why are you making such a big deal of my character? If you're a mod, then take the liberty of editing my bio as you see fit, since you have that power. Otherwise, stop griping at me.

So let me explain her power. She has an ancestor who was a Jedi, who used BM, and she inherited it. Sound far-fetched? Then go yelp at that Fett-clone who's ex-Imperial Knight.

And I said 'lost Jedi art' only because that's what someone else, may have been you, referred to it as.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:33 pm
You'll note that Fettclone guy hasnt been around much.
Perhaps he realized the foolishness of his own character.
Thats something.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:37 pm
ElladanKenet
You know what Ferno? Why are you making such a big deal of my character? If you're a mod, then take the liberty of editing my bio as you see fit, since you have that power. Otherwise, stop griping at me.

So let me explain her power. She has an ancestor who was a Jedi, who used BM, and she inherited it. Sound far-fetched? Then go yelp at that Fett-clone who's ex-Imperial Knight.

And I said 'lost Jedi art' only because that's what someone else, may have been you, referred to it as.

It wouldn't matter if i edited your bio or not, because you can't seem to read what other people post to begin with. On top of that, what good is making an edit to a post if you'd ignore it as well?

Let me explain something else to you: She's Dathomiri. Not a Jedi. Not a sith. not an IK. Dathomiri. The first seven times explained did nothing, so I won't even attempt to try again. You don't get it, obviously, how Battle Meditation works, so I won't even begin to explain the basic mechanics so they can be ignored as well.

And who is this Fett clone, ex-imperial knight you talk about? Shinn? What's wrong with him? He hasn't done anything wrong, and his bio is actually sound by theory. Your point being what?  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:38 pm
Wonder what happened to shin anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:41 pm
You know what, I'm tired. I'm tired with arguing, and neither of us is willing to budge. Just delete Kathleen and remove the whole problem at its source. I'm tired of it. Get rid of Kathleen. Have her killed off. *Takes a Tylenol and goes to bed*  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:45 pm
ElladanKenet
You know what, I'm tired. I'm tired with arguing, and neither of us is willing to budge. Just delete Kathleen and remove the whole problem at its source. I'm tired of it. Get rid of Kathleen. Have her killed off. *Takes a Tylenol and goes to bed*

Its your character. I'm pointing out logistical flaws. Like a Half-elf Paladin using the orb of destruction. Its just errored. Every error can be corrected; but do as you want.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:45 pm
Name: Kathleen *
Race: Human (Dathomir)
Force Affiliation: Dark
Lightsaber Description: Standard lightsaber hilt, grey, with a single black button. Yellow blade.
Secondary weapon:
Lightsaber Skill Level: 2/10
Force Skill Level: about 2/10
Lightsaber Style(s): None
Force powers: none
Personal ship: None

Bio- A completely uninteresting, unpowerful jedi wanna-be. She hails from Dathomir, and is the daughter of the planet's former Matriarch, and is now Matriarch herself. Despite the rank, however, she lacks skill, knowledge, and just about everything important that even the most basic Force-user knows. A Youngling could wipe the floor with her.

~

There, is that better more accurate?  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:47 pm
Now you're just throwing a fit EK.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games