Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 503 504 505 506 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:22 pm

User Image

Micha wasn't going anywhere. He wasn't about to give up on returning back to Samuel. Micha cared to much for him. Perhaps before he had been scared about being committed to one person. He had never really been in a long term relationship before Samuel. Micha had only ever been in short term ones. His longest had only been be a few months if that. He knew he would never have what they had again with another man. Micha also didn't want another man, he only wanted Samuel, with all his flaws and quirks.

He laughed as Samuel spoke of rules. Micha didn't care but it was true, the public would care. They could stay home but he wanted to spend time with him before he had to go to work. Leaving the music room, Micha headed back toward the bedroom. Entering it he walked towards the bathroom, turning on the light. He walked towards the shower as he turned it on. Micha went about removing his pants. Once the water was heated up, he slipped into the water. He felt the water splashing over his skin. Micha slipped underneath the showerhead, closing his eyes. He leaned his head back running his hands through his hair. Standing there he allowed the water to run over his body. Micha enjoyed the warm water as he stood there. He knew Samuel had just gotten out of the shower but he couldn't help but want him to join him again. Micha pulled away from the water grabbing the washcloth and soap. There was no need to wash his hair as he had already done that earlier. He went out pouring some soap onto the wash cloth then started to clean himself off.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:14 pm

User Image
User Image

It was too early to tell where things between them were headed. For now he wanted it just be simple. He could drink some coffee, tell some jokes, and just relax with the man. He didn't know much about Jepsen, and he was okay with that. He didn't need to know his life story just to hang out with him. Alaine rolled his eyes again as Jepsen laughed at him. He, of course, knew that he had some share in the blame for having kissed him. In hindsight though, it probably would have been better to be a little more specific of just he wanted to be kissed. Not that it wouldn't have stopped Liam from blowing up in his face anyway, but perhaps he wouldn't have been as harsh. As Jepsen spoke again, he smirked. "Well a bit of a warning would have been nice. It's not like I was actually expecting you to kiss me when I asked you." he replied. Changing subjects, he didn't have too many ideas for dates. Seeing as he didn't do much of it himself, he usually just ended up doing what the other person wanted. It certainly made planning easier on his part. Alaine shrugged again as Jepsen questioned him. "It's okay. I don't really eat it all that often, but I wouldn't say I hate it. Why?" he asked, feeling just as curious. He didn't know what the man might be planning. But he couldn't deny that he had his attention.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:53 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

【ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ,
                                              ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                                                            sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ.】

Laying on the couch, he continued to smoke until there was nothing left. In the distance, he could faintly hear the shower running. Feeling a bit calmer his thoughts were less about the what-if's and more about the what-now. The thought of getting up to join Micha was nice, but he didn't feel like getting wet again. Sitting up a bit, Samuel grabbed the packet and slipped another cigarette between his lips, he took a few quick puffs as the tip was lit. He then laid back down, staring. He hoped he hadn't hurt Micha too much. He really wanted to make things work out for them. Being alone had only made him miserable and no one could make him as happy as when he was with Micha. Samuel took another pull. He needed to make this up somehow and stop acting like an idiot. As the minutes passed, the cigarette dwindled and he wondered how much longer Micha might be in the shower. He sat up to stub out the butt in the ashtray and rose from the couch. Leaving the room himself, he padded down the hall and tapped on the door before pushing it open. "You almost done in here?" he called out.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:56 pm

User Image

User Image

Jepsen hadn't not expected to be kissing his boss however it wasn't something he regretted. Although it seemed as if Ally did. He wondered if he should have turned him down. Jepsen hadn't wanted to, he hadn't really thought of the consequences. It hadn't hurt him but he didn't take Ally’s feelings into account. He listened as Ally spoke and smiled a little, ”Well what did you expect, did you expect me to turn you down?” Jepsen spoke teasing Ally. True he didn't have to kiss Ally but it wasn't as if he had stopped him either. The idea of a date seemed like a good idea but it didn't have to be a date. It could just be two acquaintances having a meal together. ”I was thinking you and I could go to this seafood place I know or we could go somewhere else if you don't want to go there?” Jepsen spoke offering up a suggestion. He didn't know what Ally liked but he could at least offer an idea.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:16 pm

User Image
User Image

He wasn't really sure how he felt about their kiss. It wasn't really regret, but he couldn't say he was all that proud of it either. Maybe it would have been better to not ask the man to do such a thing. But in the heat of the moment he just wanted to make Liam jealous. Instead he got a bit more than he was bargaining for. Alaine sighed as the male teased him once more. "Yes actually." he replied honestly. "I mean, you do realize that was a revenge kiss, right? That I was just doing it to get Liam's attention. Are you okay with knowing that?" In all honesty he hadn't been thinking too much of Jepsen's feelings either. What he wanted he couldn't have. So he tried to do something stupid only to have it backfire on him. He could have very well stopped Jepsen from kissing him the way he did, but he didn't. A part of him even liked the attention. At least someone was being kind to him without trying to pick a fight as well. It was refreshing really. Alaine listened as the man went on to tell him his idea. He didn't like the idea of calling it a date. It was too soon. Jepsen wasn't even a friend, so why he would want to date someone like him he had no idea. When he finished talking, he shrugged a bit. "I guess that'd be alright. I'll have to check my schedule though." he replied.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:55 pm

User Image

As Micha stood in the shower washing off, he had time to clear his head. There was a lot of things on his mind but he didn't want to push it. He wanted to allow Samuel time to think and calm down as well. Micha didn't know much of what he was thinking but it was something he wanted to know. Finishing up in the shower he heard a knock on the door, as Samuel came in. He turned off the water as he stepped out. ”Yeah, I'm done.” Micha spoke as he reached for a towel. He went about drying himself off. Once he was finished he tucked the towel around his waist.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:21 pm

User Image

User Image

Jepsen knew Ally had been trying to make Liam jealous. He didn't care however. Jepsen was just doing what had been asked of him. He listened as Ally spoke but shrugged his shoulders. It didn't seem a big deal to him. However if Ally had hated it so much, he didn't have to allow him to kiss him anyways. ”It doesn't matter what I think. I knew you were only trying to make Liam jealous. You accomplished what you wanted didn't you? Besides it seems like it was for the best, after all Liam didn't appear to care two shits about you and he made that clear last night.” Jepsen spoke honestly, he had no regrets if Ally had been trying to hurt Liam. All he cared about was that Ally was okay with everything that had happened. Listening to Ally speak about checking his schedule, he simply nodded. Jepsen didn't expect an honest answer after all he knew Ally was busy so he didn't mind. ”Alright well you let me know then.” He spoke smiling at him. Jepsen glanced to see their waitress coming over with there food. He moved his hands off the table as she set there food down on the table. Jepsen thanked her as he asked for some more coffee. He turned his attention towards his breakfast, as he grabbed his silverware and started to cut up his pancakes.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:41 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

He didn't mean to rush Micha. But it seemed as though he was taking a bit of time in the shower. He worried he was still upset and might be avoiding him. Of course that was probably just that nagging voice in his head jumping to unnecessary conclusions. He understood that they both needed some time to get their heads together. Still, he wondered what the man must be thinking. Walking through the halls, he gently rapped his knuckles against the door. He opened the door slightly and called out to the male. From where he was standing in the hall he could hear the water soon cut off and was given a reply. He leaned against the wall, giving Micha his privacy. "Do you feel better now?" he asked, turning his head a bit towards the door. He waited quietly as Micha finished up in the bathroom.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:09 pm

User Image

As he finished drying off, he knew Samuel was standing outside the door. Micha glanced over himself in the mirror. He heard Samuel question him as he stood there. Micha walked towards the door opening it. He looked out to see Samuel standing there. Micha nodded at Samuel as he stood there. ”Yeah I'm fine. How are you doing?” He asked curiously as he was still worried about him. Micha was still trying to understand what brought about Samuel's panic attack earlier.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:13 pm

User Image
User Image

Alaine could tell that Jepsen didn't care one way or the other. If anybody cared at all, it seemed as though he was on his own with this one. He watched the man shrug. Alaine wasn't really in a position to say if he hated the kiss or not. He was still newly single and as much as Liam had pissed him off, he still cared. He frowned while listening to the males response. It was true he got Liam's attention. But he didn't think he was going to go run off and have sex with someone else. "Sorta....But don't talk about him like that. That's not true....he cared....I think." They were getting off topic. He didn't want to talk or think about Liam. And yet somehow they kept going back to him. He didn't want to hear Jepsen bad mouth him like that. Even if what he was saying was the truth. Switching topics, he gave a vague response to going on a date. He wasn't sure he wanted to call it such. But he saw no issue with at least going out for dinner. "Yeah, sure." he replied honestly. Noticing the male look up, he followed his gaze. Walking down the aisle came their waitress with a tray in tow. He moved his cup aside to make way for his plate. He then thanked her as the food was set before him. Picking up his silverware, he unrolled the napkin and picked up his fork.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:36 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

Samuel leaned against the wall as he waited for a reply. He kept his eyes forward as he gave the man his privacy. Still, he wondered what he might say. What he might think and be feeling. He had to remember that these panic attacks didn't just affect him. That he was also hurting Micha. It wasn't intentional, but didn't mean he didn't say those awful things. He looked up as the door soon opened beside him. Samuel turned a bit towards him as he stood beside him. "Yeah.....A lot actually." he replied honestly. Samuel dreaded opening up further, but he knew Micha would want to know eventually. He had no good reason for why he was freaking out like that. He just did. Between his worrisome thoughts and unwanted doubts it had just been piling up. He wanted it all but was scared to even take the first step in the right direction to have it. He wondered if Micha would even understand or just think he was an idiot for doubting him like that.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:38 pm

User Image

User Image

Jepsen hadn't been trying to bad mouth Liam. He was merely being honest. Jepsen knew Ally cared about Liam after all they wouldn't have been together if he didn't. He hadn't been trying to upset Ally but it appeared he had. Jepsen nodded at Ally's words. ”Sorry I'll drop it.” He spoke apologizing to Ally. Jepsen didn't really want to talk about it anymore either. He wasn't sure if Ally actually would go to dinner with him but at least it was an offer. Jepsen nodded simply as Ally spoke. He thanked the waitress as she set there food down and refilled his cousin. Jepsen put more cream and sugar into it. He took a sip testing it out, setting it down he was content with the taste. Jepsen went back to eating his breakfast.

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:57 pm

User Image

Getting hurt was not his worry, however he was worried about Samuel. Micha didn't care about his pain. He had already been through enough pain he almost felt numb sometimes. Micha however didn't want to feel that way but especially not with Samuel. He wanted to work things out and be happy. Micha nodded as Samuel spoke. He was glad to hear he was doing better. ”Anything I need to worry about?” Micha asked curiously as he looked him over. He exited the bathroom heading toward Samuel's closet to find some clothes to wear. As much fun as it was to be naked, he didn't want to do it be all day.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:27 pm

User Image
                                          User Image

Micha may not have cared about his own feelings but Samuel sure did. He hated seeing him sad and making him upset. He wanted to do better, he really did. He wanted them to start anew and forget the past. If only his heart and his head could both get with the program. Samuel was honest when he told him he was feeling better. The panic in him had at last settled down and he could think more clearly. He shrugged a bit when Micha continued to question him. "I don't know." he replied honestly. He pushed away the wall as Micha started back to his room. Following him down the hall, he moved towards the bed and took a seat at the end of it. Sighing, he glanced towards the male. "Can you love a coward?" he asked.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:42 pm

User Image

Micha knew there was things they needed to discuss but he wasn't rushing it. They had all the time in the world really to work things out. He heard Samuel follow him as he went back to the bedroom. Micha glanced toward Samuel as he sat down on the bed. He nodded a little hearing him speak. Micha continued to look through Samuel's closet as he stood there. He wasn't sure what he wanted to wear or what would actually look okay without looking like Samuel's clothes swallowed him whole. Micha grabbed a plain graphic t shirt knowing it wouldn't look to bad. Turning toward Samuel he listened as he questioned him. He set the shirt down on the bed as he came toward Samuel. Micha took a seat beside him, taking his hand lacing them together. He smiled at Samuel, ”Samuel you are anything but a coward. To me you are the bravest, strongest, most beautiful man I know.” Micha spoke as he looked Samuel over. He didn't see a coward. To him those words didn't compare to what he saw in Samuel.
Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 503 504 505 506 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games