Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluedragonJade

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:53 pm
Alucard Unlimited
BluedragonJade
Alucard Unlimited
BluedragonJade
Alucard Unlimited
Yo.
sup homie g-dog
That was incredibly sad I think every gangstah just rolled over in their grave. xd
It's more of an in-joke with my friends and me we like making fun of the midget gansta wanna be's at school^.^
Oooh that's always fun. Since I've come to Japan I like making fun of the Japanese thuggahs because they have no clue what it really means to be thuggah. xd
It's funny cause they're like 4 ft all of them wearing all teh stuff baggy pants the jerseys couple of em tried skull caps I think and tehy strut through our cafeteria in a small group  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:53 pm
I am sneaky look around on page xd  

CatEarzRSexi01

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:54 pm
BluedragonJade
Alucard Unlimited
BluedragonJade
Alucard Unlimited
BluedragonJade
Alucard Unlimited
Yo.
sup homie g-dog
That was incredibly sad I think every gangstah just rolled over in their grave. xd
It's more of an in-joke with my friends and me we like making fun of the midget gansta wanna be's at school^.^
Oooh that's always fun. Since I've come to Japan I like making fun of the Japanese thuggahs because they have no clue what it really means to be thuggah. xd
It's funny cause they're like 4 ft all of them wearing all teh stuff baggy pants the jerseys couple of em tried skull caps I think and tehy strut through our cafeteria in a small group
Sounds exactly like Japanese thuggahs. Except the whole school part, sweatdrop If tey showed up to school in that they would get roasted. But otherwise it sounds about the same. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:54 pm
K4kashi
LOL, I saw, lol.  

Reprieve
Captain

BluedragonJade

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:55 pm
K4kashi
eek that's not fair get outta my post you you post sneakier thingy!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:55 pm
gah... really bored.... and hyper.... and i just watched nightmare on elm street..... so im thinking about freddy catching fire and running around screaming like a small child.... and johnny depp being torn apart...  

Deep Despair

CatEarzRSexi01

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:56 pm
I am the post ninja I sneak around and hide in your posts *note Reprieve look on page 318 at Sylfer's post*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:56 pm
Deep Despair
gah... really bored.... and hyper.... and i just watched nightmare on elm street..... so im thinking about freddy catching fire and running around screaming like a small child.... and johnny depp being torn apart...
.....wow......  

BluedragonJade

Analog Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:57 pm
cake sauce WHO HAS THE CAKE SAUCE?!?!?!?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:57 pm
K4kashi
I am the post ninja I sneak around and hide in your posts *note Reprieve look on page 318 at Sylfer's post*
I do that in my guild. It's fun. xd 3nodding  

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:58 pm
K4kashi
wink I saw that too, lol.  
Sylfer
I have your cake sauce mwah hahahahaah! twisted  

BluedragonJade

CatEarzRSexi01

Sylfer

I DO AJHL:RH:LJA:LJ!!!!  
BluedragonJade
Sylfer
I have your cake sauce mwah hahahahaah! twisted

You b*****d scream -glomps-  

Analog Boy
Crew

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

God lord this place is like the foxhole.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games