Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3188 3189 3190 3191 3192 3193 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:29 pm

OmegaDragon
*lurk* domokun

*hug, and to Af too*
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:30 pm

Sirus Jin
Oh I like the way your RP is sounding Kriss, it kind of reminds me of the one we started... whee
Yay, glad you like. The one we started was in my mind too. Although I decided it would be fun if furs were more than just experiments but have a whole center for creating them for pets in stuff. xd

O.O everyone else make sure to check out my rp in the AFG role playing forum. It is not completely set up yet but getting there.

Krissim Klaw

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:31 pm

Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin
Oh I like the way your RP is sounding Kriss, it kind of reminds me of the one we started... whee
Yay, glad you like. The one we started was in my mind too. Although I decided it would be fun if furs were more than just experiments but have a whole center for creating them for pets in stuff. xd

O.O everyone else make sure to check out my rp in the AFG role playing forum. It is not completely set up yet but getting there.

That is a really cool set up, very creative, I'll definetly join heart
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:32 pm

Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin

i might join once i work out the kinks in miss K.K.

Araclast

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:33 pm

Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin

I'm not good at rp's except certain ones. razz
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:35 pm

Sirus Jin
Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin

Yay you must since your the one who got me to finally pull enough energy together to start one.

All I really got left is to put in the information on joining. Also need ot decide on how many members I allow to join. Want to start off with a small number and then possibly add moe later on. It just seems if too many people join things become to confusing and spread apart.

Krissim Klaw

Araclast

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:36 pm

Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin
Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin

Yay you must since your the one who got me to finally pull enough energy together to start one.

All I really got left is to put in the information on joining. Also need ot decide on how many members I allow to join. Want to start off with a small number and then possibly add moe later on. It just seems if too many people join things become to confusing and spread apart.
Ill join just give me the brief details, time and place and situation
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:37 pm

Krissim Klaw

(cheers) Alright! That's a really good idea actually. Keep it simple early on and slowly ease more people in.

Sirus Jin

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:38 pm

Araclast
Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin
Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin

Ill join just give me the brief details, time and place and situation
Well you can find most of the information in the thread I posted in the rp area of the guild. (It's labeled Setting up, right now.) Specific information on how to join I will probably post sometime later on tonight or tommorrow. Taking a break from it right now.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:38 pm

A'lo all heart Whee, glad to see I'm still teh lurveded here even after my absence. ; ;

OmeTheDragon

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:40 pm

OmegaDragon
A'lo all heart Whee, glad to see I'm still teh lurveded here even after my absence. ; ;

Of course. razz What was the cause of it?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:41 pm

Sirus Jin
Krissim Klaw

(cheers) Alright! That's a really good idea actually. Keep it simple early on and slowly ease more people in.
Yep that's what I figured. I really would like to see this rp be a nice long term one. It's always painful and saddening if they die off right away. XP

Krissim Klaw

Araclast

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:45 pm

OmegaDragon
you will always be loved 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:47 pm

And I return!

Artemis Vulpes

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:48 pm

Artemis Vulpes
And I return!
eek
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3188 3189 3190 3191 3192 3193 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games