Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3193 3194 3195 3196 3197 3198 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:55 pm

Cale Darksun
Missing nin Itachi
...Damn

Damn what?

That whole argument over what I think is a hugh misscommunication and a gross assumption.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:57 pm

Missing nin Itachi
Cale Darksun
Missing nin Itachi
...Damn

Damn what?

That whole argument over what I think is a hugh misscommunication and a gross assumption.

I just dont want to talk about it.
Its over, they're gone or lurking ITS DONE.

I need a gaia taser or something like that. Would make breaking up fights a hell of alot easer.

Sol Walker
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:15 pm

Nice acrobatics Lonestar. Too bad this isn't the Wide World of Sports. Now say goodbye to your two best friends, and I don't mean your pals in the Winnebago.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:17 pm

Ral Roke
Nice acrobatics Lonestar. Too bad this isn't the Wide World of Sports. Now say goodbye to your two best friends, and I don't mean your pals in the Winnebago.

rofl

Sol Walker
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:33 pm

Needed a mood lightener. Now I've got to finish up my Cloak of the Sith post. That way Nelo won't have to kick my a** for not finishing my chapter on time.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:37 pm

I'm trying to give up kicking a**. Instead, I want to boot some head.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:41 pm

stare
I tried to contain the situation. Theres only so much I can do.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:44 pm

Are you seeing me handing out any hostile words? Do you see any pms saying "youve been demoted"?

I think that alone should speak of my appraisal of your efforts.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:48 pm

Well generally when you announce yourself with a post in regards to a** kicking or head bootin or something similar, its usually directed at me.
The fact it was vague didnt help matters.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:49 pm

Right, right. I'm giving a summary of the team members now. So that way anyone who needs to know their last names has them. And I sure a hell don't want no boot to the head.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:11 pm

So in other news.... some friends of mine have set me up on a blind date for this Friday because they think I'm not proactive enought about this. I'm not sure what to think.

Yay, new topic!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:13 pm

Huh.
I didnt think your friends would be that mean to you...hooking you up with a blind date...seems like alot of effort to make an ugly joke at your expense.

Sol Walker
Crew

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:14 pm

Sayla-girl
Ord'ika!! He's alive!!

And shame on you Des for thinking up Force Using Mandos.
Thats lame.
Suy, ner vod. It good to see you again. My life just hasn't been as bright without my Mando Lady.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:15 pm

Cale Darksun
Huh.
I didnt think your friends would be that mean to you...hooking you up with a blind date...seems like alot of effort to make an ugly joke at your expense.
Ha ha. My friends were making jokes about how this was mean to the girl. Let's hope I don't screw this up like the dates I went on back in high school.

EDIT: Jaden, glad to see your back and I'm sorry to hear about what happened. Get better man!

Johnny Malone
Crew

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:19 pm

So... Im feeling quite good tonight. And I haven't even had any drugs! Haha, somebody be happy with me.

Thanks, Rose-eater. haha.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3193 3194 3195 3196 3197 3198 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games