Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
davil may cry rp( can by gory and violent) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zander goldenrod

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:33 pm

Aprilbaby1
she sat up slowly, she stretched "thanks again" she said smiling "and hmm maybe"
"No that."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:37 pm

"then what do you mean?" she asked standing up, she picks up her shirt and puts it back on, "hey, i need to wash this blood off" she walks over to the river "come, your still talking" she walks into the water and swims around

Aprilbaby1

Zander goldenrod

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:52 pm

"What 'was hmmm maybe' all about."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:55 pm

"oh if i wanted to get out of the forest away from our enemies dead bodies" she said pulling her shirt off and washing the dried blood away

Aprilbaby1

Zander goldenrod

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:28 pm

"You relize youre not wearing a bra, right?"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:31 pm

"and you realize my backs to you, right?" she asked smiling, she swims out into the middle and swims around for a bit

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:36 pm

Aprilbaby1
"and you realize my backs to you, right?" she asked smiling, she swims out into the middle and swims around for a bit

*comes from under the water* u do realize i saw everything right
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:44 pm

Megamanexe709
Aprilbaby1

*comes from under the water* u do realize i saw everything right

she blushes "hey who the heck are you?" she asked her hair covering herself

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:36 am

sasuke got up from the roof and found them. "did i miss anything?" he asked looking around and seeing more people. he instinctivly grabbed for his sword.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:36 am

kitty hated this strange place but found a room with a roman baths in it. she decided to bathe and relax for a while. the bath was filled with bubbles. she heard a noise and instinctively reached out of the bath to grab a gun. she then noticed it was Dante and she stopped. '' what are you here for? i put up a sign saying i was in here.'' she said. Dante just smiled. he soon joined her.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:40 am

she quickly got out of the water "note to self, your never alone" she whispered and picked up her shirt, she put it back on and looks around
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:42 am

sasuke didnt move. he still had his hand on his sword. "who are these people?"

The_Last_Avenger

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:44 am

kitty swam around as Dante tried to catch her. she had become a fish by now and he hod no luck.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:52 am

"err two i know, the other just popped up" she said looking at them

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:54 am

sasuke ran over to her and took out his sword. "do you know if they are hostile?"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games