Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rp Kingdom
The Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uchiha_Jacob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:32 pm
jacob started to levitate and stare at death.....this is to easy he thought as he had closed his eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:03 pm
deathfire starts to levitate with fire keeping him of the groundlike a jethe started to float to the top of the trees  

The Shadow of Deathfire15

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:29 pm
"pfff the first part of the training are easy..." psycho looked away " dont make them feel special about it...."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:59 am
Alexandria looked to Psycho. "Well, would you like to make it more difficult?" She smiled to him then turned back to the boys.  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:51 pm
" no...i'd rather kill them and make theyre journey to a slow and painfull death faster.... "  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:51 pm
jacob started to boil with anger and started to think..bullshit you freaking stupid ******** glad im not moveing  

Uchiha_Jacob

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:08 am
Alexandria's smile turned to a frown. "Jacob, you do realise that I can read your mind, right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:26 pm
jacob shook his head as wings started to form out of his back  

Uchiha_Jacob

The Shadow of Deathfire15

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:45 am
deathfire appeared 5 feet off the ground"i wander if i can do something else"he thought to himself  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:48 pm
jacob started to look around him  

Uchiha_Jacob

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:08 am
"Jacob. The only way you are going to get stronger, is if you listen to me. Killing Psycho isn't. It isn't even plausable to kill him, so stop trying to think you can. The only people that could come anywhere remotly close are myself and our teacher." I wish he'd help out some, Itatsume. I know. I wish he would too.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:02 am
"i wasnt think about killing him..."jacob said as he quit levitating and walk about 10 feet from them and pissed on the tree in front of him  

Uchiha_Jacob

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:53 pm
"Well, Jacob. You've just proved you have no patience. Well, you do just not much. And by moving and speaking you have forfeited your chances of winning the small competition. So, in other words, you lost your patience," Alexandria said with a sigh. "You will repeat the exercise until you can stay there for 3 days with out a single word or movement other than breathing, blinking and eating. Understood?" She didn't wait for him to respond before turning to Deathfire. "You may stand and be trained first. Though, I'm not sure how long your assessment will take." She looked back to Jacob. "So far, you're off to a pretty bad start, just like Psycho was when he first started training. But he surpassed me years later. And, though I haven't seen him for a few years, I'm sure he's still better than I am." She smiled warmly, an unusual thing for her. Don't let your feelings cloud your judgment, Alexandria. Don't worry, Itatsume. My judgment is fully clear.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:01 pm
Psycho had been moving around them quietly watching them and then apears infront of itatsume " the boy has very little potential.... if u make one small mistake his chances of completing this training are 0.... and jacob...well.... i'd kill him already..." right after he said that psycho started to walk away and vanish slowly.  

PsychoValentine

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:45 pm
Alexandria just smiled at Psycho. "That's the same thing that our mentor told me when he spoke of you. 'That boy hasn't got a chance to succeed. He'll die before he becomes as powerful you have.' He may not have much potential, but I see it. Don't worry, heh. He'll shape up. Hell, both of them may be able to defeat you someday." She smiled more.  
Rp Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff