Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
I LOVE YOU Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:26 pm

"Why prolong my life? So that God has more chances to ******** it up? It took time to realize, but the sooner I leave this world, the better. You can take that cure and shove it for all I care. Leave me alone..." He was crying slightly, and curled into a ball.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:32 pm

she softened, sh ewent down by him and put a hand on his sholder. "i know you don't want to!!!! but your going to listen! i care for you to much to let you do this! God cares!! can't you see that???? if your going to kill yourself then i'll follow!!!!!!!!!! i can'ty bare to let you do it and just watch!!!" she qwas now crying.

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:38 pm

"GOD DOESN'T GIVE A FLYING ******** WHETHER I PISS OR GO FISHIN'!!! IF HE CARED, THE WORLD WOULDN'T BE IN THIS SORRY STATE! IF HE CARED, WE'D ALL BE EQUAL! BUT NO! WE LIVE IN HELL! WE ARE DYING IN A WORLD OF CHAOS AND CONTEMPT! AND YET WE CAN'T ESCAPE, BECAUSE CARING ******** LIKE YOU WON'T LET THOSE WHO WANT TO BE FREE GO QUIETLY! IF YOU WANT TO DIE AND BE FREE, THEN DO IT DAMNIT! I DON'T GIVE A FLYING ******** WHETHER YOU'RE FREE OR NOT, AS LONG AS I CAN BE FREE!" His tears had intensified. He clasped a bone hand sticking out of the earthen wall for comfort, as one would hold a lover's hand in times of despair.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:43 pm

she sat down, crying as much as him, "then i guess...............we're toomb mates. because i'm not going to be able to watch you kill yourself........"

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:47 pm

"Then don't! Just go away, if you don't want to watch! I don't need you!" He gripped the corpse's hand so hard it crumbled to dust, which caused a very large burst of tears to spring forth. "Even the free don't give a damn for me!"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:49 pm

"then you obviously don't read me very well..........because i do.....and i need you......." she lowered her head.

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:58 pm

He looked at her, his eyes those of a desperate, cornered animal. "Why!? Why do you haunt me so? Why do you say these things? How could you imply that you care for me if you deny me eternal happiness? How can you be for me when you're against me? How does this work for you? It doesn't make any sense!" Then, he made a swift jerking motion with his body. Several spring-loaded ropes pulled at him on all sides, hidden previously by the soil, lifting him into the air in a fantastically intricate web of rope. A particularly large loop was tightening around his neck, due to some hidden mechanism. His head was liable to pop off with no interference...
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:23 pm

she had seen it coming, she lashed up and cut it with a sharpened knife. she lowered him to the ground, ready to receve his blow. "i......i don't know.......but you mean something to me!!!! i don't know why...........if you must die then you might as well kill me too!!!!!"

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:58 pm

"...Fine. I'll let nature run it's course. If you won't let me die, I'll just let my time run out. But know this; God is a self-centered p***k and I will not serve him." He laid down, preparing to return to slumber amongst the dead.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:15 am

she sat where she had befor....no words escaped her mouth.....then i die too......

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:29 pm

He did not even move once in his sleep; he really did sleep like a dead one...
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:22 pm

a hooded man herd everything they said and walked off

Dante Borges

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:50 pm

she heared something but when she tryed to find the sorce it was gone, sh esat there until morning, sleep would not find her...
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:17 pm

...He woke up the next morning. He found that she was still asleep. This was perfect...

He snuck off to a nearby mausolem. Carefully opening the door, he walked in to find a stone casket partially open. With a great deal of respect and reverence, he removed the body. Then, he slipped into it and used all his might to pull it shut. With the weight of that lid, he knew that no teenager would be able to pull the lid off, and he knew his oxugen supply would run out shortly. So he went to sleep...

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:24 pm

(( she never went to sleep liebling 3nodding ))

she knew it wouldn't work to help him so she braced a knife to her throat.

(( well it looks like this RP is ending, Toekiyo doesn't look like he's coming back...))
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games