Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:41 pm

Slate saw the fixation return, and she reached up from where she lay on the ground to catch at Benkei's leg, making him trip and fall to the ground. "Did you not get the message the first time around, my friend?? That thing is dangerous!"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:57 pm

He clawed at the earth, trying to get to the orb. "Nooo... Noooo... Must... Get... The Amahagane... Yoshitsune is... counting on me..." His eyes were glazed over.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:58 pm

"What? What are you talking about? This thing is not of your world, Benkei. Listen to me."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:00 pm

He looked backward. In this unhealthy state, he saw and heard Slate as a demon, trying to convince him to surrender to the forces of evil. He started to activate his holy aura, and began to claw harder at the earth...

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:07 pm

Slate had started to notice something was wrong when he looked at her with eyes that saw nothing, but then his holy aura activated, and she screamed as her flesh blistered, and she released him hurriedly, clutching her wounded hand close to her chest, her still-damaged lungs burning as they fought to regulate her hyperventilation.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:11 pm

Finally, he made his way to it, and clutched it, curling into a ball. He was trapped in it's illusion; it was feeding off of his holy power, and intending to leave him an empty shell.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:16 pm

Slate looked up at Benkei. She felt the unfamiliar and unwelcome burn of tears in her eyes as she hoped that some part of him could still see and hear her pain as she whispered, "You're supposed to be stronger than the unholy...maybe I was wrong about you; you're just as weak as every other monk I've managed to befriend..."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:21 pm

(Ouch... That hurt... I'd respond, but my little brother wants on. Later.)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:32 am

Kichi watched in mildly amused disgust as Benkei was dragged into the orbs illusion, "Pitiful, Benkei," he said, "Just plain pitiful." and he slipped his tail between Benkei's guard to wrap it around the orb, after putting up illusionary defenses, he dragged it away from Benkei and slashed it in half with his sword.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:19 pm

He remained in a ball and began to cry. The mystical gemstone had been destroyed, yes, but it had been able to crush Benkei just the same.

"I... I failed. I failed you, Master Yoshitsune..."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:49 am

Slate climbed to her feet, still a little dazed because of the wounds she was still recovering from, and walked over to stand by Benkei, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Benkei, pull yourself together. That orb was nothing but a vicious ploy to try and drain you and turn you into a mere husk."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:01 pm

His eyes were clenched shut, barely letting loose tears. "No! No, no, no, no, no! I could feel it! I could sense it! 'Twas no fake! That energy was real! And I let it fall into the hands of evil..." His holy aura started to turn gray, tainted by the long-dead power of the sphere. It had Touched him... He bore its mark now... It had corrupted the very fibre of his soul, and broken his sanity. How else could Slate have touched him?

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:58 pm

Realizing that her touch would only painfully remind Benkei of her unholiness contrasted with his purity, Slate drew back slightly from him, unsure of what to say, glancing at Fate and Kichi.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:03 pm

He curled up tighter.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:54 pm

Kichi was slightly puzzled by the orbs halves each of which still retained a fragment of the complete orbs power, then he came to a realization. The orb didn't carry it's own magic it was but transitional, nay a focal point for a higher powers magic and even if devided the orb still carried the magic to taint Benkei's soul. "Slate," he said. "Come here I'll need your help."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games