Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Coldfront44mon will be the master of Bug Pokemon!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I wear Moon Shoes to school?
  Yes
  No
  Maroo!!!!
View Results

shadow toan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:22 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan started to feel his arms and leg again and started to crawl for safety "Crazy.....old.......jerk.......help"

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:26 pm
Coldfront44
shadow toan
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

yo happy birthday old men can i have some money?

*beats you to bloody pulp* dont call me old and dont ask for money! i am going through a depression! scream *starts beating you up again* . . . . . ok . . . . and tobi . . . I said happy bday on your bday! sept. 20th! >.< now excuse me . . i am gonna go back to cutting myself and watching lost. . . .

okay so FOUR days later whatever at least i was a day late  

Kinsei

Okami Kasumi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:27 pm
Coldfront44
O.o . . . . . .^///^ heh heh heh *gets naughty ideas* . . . .*licks earthest* . . . X3

*pouts* Stop cheating on me, Coldie-kun~!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:37 pm
Okami Kasumi
Coldfront44
O.o . . . . . .^///^ heh heh heh *gets naughty ideas* . . . .*licks earthest* . . . X3

wow cold geez earthest okami and wind o_o  

ZarAburame

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:01 pm
ZarAburame
Okami Kasumi
Coldfront44

and dont forget Fiancee . . . megan is a ***** and is a . .too lazy to censore self so not gonna say . . so . . i think i might hold auditions for a new girlfriend. must be female. age from 15 - 19. must be affectionate, loving, caring, and buy me sweets and toys! . . . ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:13 am
Coldfront44
ZarAburame
Okami Kasumi
Coldfront44

and dont forget Fiancee . . . megan is a ***** and is a . .too lazy to censore self so not gonna say . . so . . i think i might hold auditions for a new girlfriend. must be female. age from 15 - 19. must be affectionate, loving, caring, and buy me sweets and toys! . . . ^^
lol well its good to see your finally moving on ^_^  

ZarAburame

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:26 am
I am my own monster!!! *starts cutting self with buster sword*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

JT: o.O;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Matthew McConnery

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:50 pm

"He cant get a girl in real life even if he pay for one" Toan said as he almost made it to the door "They only his cause they havent seen him in rl"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:14 pm
shadow toan

"He cant get a girl in real life even if he pay for one" Toan said as he almost made it to the door "They only his cause they havent seen him in rl"

toan, shut the hell up, get the hell out and go rot you annoying f** . . . . you dont know me or what i look like . .you nothing about me but if you want to start something then i will get your obnoxious a** ban. now SHUT UP!!!  

Coldfront44

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:19 pm
shadow toan

toan your a dumbass your only saying that about cold because you think that about your self noy go away  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:22 pm

"Wow it was a joke, you guys are too sensitive geez sorry if i offended you"

shadow toan

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:25 pm
you dont joke like that and it obviously wasnt a joke because it was no where near funny. stare I will eat you.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:27 pm

"You joking? i usually make worst joke in about ten other guild this is actually pretty easy on you compare to what i did to a friend of mine yesterday

shadow toan

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:35 pm
shadow toan

"You joking? i usually make worst joke in about ten other guild this is actually pretty easy on you compare to what i did to a friend of mine yesterday

dude just shut up and go **** your self your annoying as **** and a retard who doesn't know crap  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games