Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"Stick Together No Matter What!!!"(Need Help With The Story) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:56 am
A bolt of electricity lashes out at Seishin'ijousha, but is stopped by a long piece of ice that knocks it away.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:53 am
((I guess its my time to jump in again WOOT))
Khana had shot the ice out at the last minute."You two just got here and you're already making trouble....Now what should I do" Khana said retreating the ice and flipping through the pages of her book.  

Khana Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:18 pm
What could only be called frost starts to form along the outside of the electrical orb. The more the frost formed the more it seamed to seal in the electrical power. "I can no longer let this go on!! JOLT!!! Show your self now!!" In seconds a very large three tailed Weasel demon forms out of lightning in front of him.

"We don't have time for this. We must kill the other's demon!!" Jolt's hair stands on end as it hisses at Raikou.

"Why do I have to kill him for!!" Ice claws begin to form around Raikous hands.

"He wronged me eons ago!! That is all you need to know right? We are still one, our wills have always been as one." Jolt's voice was now calm as it spoke to Raikou, who started to relax to the demon's words. For now, forget the one you let live. If she get's in our way, you know what must be done..." it's voice was now more quite, and sorrowful.

"Yes.... I know what must be done..." The ice claws started to tip away, as did the frost from around the orb that seamed to be vanishing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:16 pm
*Seishin'ijousha stops puts sword away*
"so what are u want to do?"  

Zex_3

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:20 pm
The Orb around him explodes sending shards of ice, and electricity fly at Seishin'ijousha "KILL! That is it. Nothing else." His voice was now calm and collected.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:22 pm
*stars with great interest*
"really now killing i can do"
*puts hand on sword stands in defensive position*  

Zex_3

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:28 pm
"Then lets both kill. For that is all we know!" He spoke with a wild grin. as he and two other clones fly at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:30 pm
*dose hand signs poison gas*
*thinks in head im running out fo chakra dam*  

Zex_3

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:33 pm
He makes a hand sigh, creating a mask of ice and water over his face. He was reacting to Seishin'ijousha as if he knew his attacks. His breathing could now only be heard as bubbling came from the mask. This slows him down but they still come at him through the poison gas.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:43 pm
*gets hit buy shards*
*thinks in head " out of chakra i cant die not here i need more chakra"
*closes eyes clears mind "hey u demon inside me.........give me streinght give me ur power"*
*the demon responds with why should i do that....Seishin'ijousha anwswers with ..."if u want to be in this world ull do as i say or ill just destroy my self and we will both be gone"*cakles*
*a burst of chakra comes out of Seishin'ijousha*
"yes...yes thats it "  

Zex_3

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:48 pm
((love'n it dude. ))

All of the Raikou's hair begin to stand as a reaction to the new charka they felt. "Now it is time for us to shine!! To the death!!" He roars as ice claws form over his hand yet again. Electrical current starts to form in his newly formed claws.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:58 pm
*Seishin'ijousha takes out more needles out attemps keeps hands and needles conceild for Rakiou*
*thinks in head" i only have one chance for this"*
*wates for Rakiou to come*  

Zex_3

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:05 pm
All The Raikous now grow a single tail of electricity as they raise their claws. If you could sense chakra, there was a fourth Raikou off in the distance watching over his clones.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:14 pm
*smiles"i know where ur at remeber i have Sharingan"*
*drops down from the trees to avoid the clones and goes after the real*
"come on ur coward face me ur self"  

Zex_3

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:18 pm
Raikou only laugh's as the three clones turn to energy, the shoot up into the clouds making them darker. "I'll be glad too." he said leaping into clear view with even larger ice/ electric claws then the clones. "I'm all ready!!"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games