Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
New werewolves and vamps in town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this sound interestin enough?
  yes
  sorta
  no
View Results

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:16 pm
Zeke smiled and then looked away. Well, looks like class is about to start, see you guys around. Then he started off to chemisty.

Shaylene stood still as she saw Zeke walking closer to the classroom. Alice...what class do I have next? She asked, since she didn;t stay the full day before.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:41 pm
Hmmm, speaking of class what do i have next? "Belle, how do i find out what classes i have?" I was Clueless  

His Midnight Tragedies

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:06 am
"look at your schedules," Alice shrugged daintily. If you don't have 'em go to the office.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:45 pm
"Exactly, I'll come with you if you want," Belle said smiling, happy to be able to help.  

medusa56

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:49 pm
Shaylene huffed a sigh and then started to dig through her bag, not finding anything resembaling a squedual, she stepped outside and held her breath. WHich way is the office? She asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:52 am
Alice smiled. Then her face went blank. she recited shaylene's schedule from memory then said "which means we've got french now. "see you Belle!"  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:23 pm
Oooohh, French. Something I'm good at! Shaylene grinned happily, writting down what Alice had said was her squedual.Shall we? She said, walking in a rondom direction, giving Ezekiel a wide berth.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:18 pm
"we shall," Alice said, smiling ominously.  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

His Midnight Tragedies

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:06 pm
"Uhhh, yea. Just one thing though...I forgot where the office was..."I said to Belle. How could I forget? I was just there last night  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:50 am
username: GuardianDragonsSpirit

charecter name: Saasha (Saash) Maverick

Race: werewolf

real age: 16 (junior)

appearing age: 19

apperance description: She has odd silvery hair, and always wears a pink flower pin in it. She is pale, almost vamp-ishly so, and wears a lot of black. She has large blue eyes that often seem sad. She also has a scar under her right eye. She never wears gold, but adores silver. She is also very lithe and thin, yet undeniably strong. She is often mistaken for being older than she actually is.
When she phases, she becomes a stunning, lithe silver wolf, with unusual bright blue eyes. She is fast for a werewolf, but consequently a little weaker in physical strength.

personallity: She tends to keep to herself and is a bit nervous. She can seem reclusive and "prickly" when interacting with others, but, once you get past her "shell", she is very warm, loyal, caring, loving, and devoted. She is creative, and loves to draw, and no paper goes past her without being marked by a sketch of a wolf. She never really reaches out to anyone; she has a serious fear of rejection. She's a major book worm, too, almost always carrying around a stack of no less than three books.

history: She was young, only 13, when she first phased (triggered by her best-friend being turned into a vampire). She didn't even know her family carried the gene; that's when she found out she was adopted. She helped her newborn-vampire friend and helped keep him sane as he fought the blood-thirst (though he eventually left after it overwhelmed him and he attacked a classmate) even as she fought the impulse to kill him. Saash was devastated and wanted nothing more than to escape the town she lived in when he left. She searched for the smallest, most out of the way town possible, and settled on Forks. She convinced her parents to move there (which was really too easy; they saw how depressed she was and tried to help in every way possible). She only arrived a few days ago, and is very nervous, especially since the smells of vampire and werewolf are so overbearingly strong. Her birthday is June 13th.

other information: She can ignore vampire-scent if need be, even that of the new-borns, because of her close friendship with a new-born vampire that continued even after she first phased. Her scent is also weaker than most, almost completely masked by her human scent.

Saash in her favorite outfit
User Image  

GuardianDragonsSpirit

GuardianDragonsSpirit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:54 am
I walked across the central area that all of the buildings were arranged around and opened the door to the fourth building, trying to find my french classroom...
I felt horribly awkward, mostly because I was lost, and, as always, too nervous and insecure to ask for help...
I sighed as I discovered that this was the science building...
I heard the bell ring.
Great...late on my first day...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:31 am
Belle smiled a little as she said, "I'll show you where it is."  

medusa56

GuardianDragonsSpirit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:57 pm
I finally found my class, arriving late, of course. I opened the door to find the class in full-swing. I flicked my head slightly to allow the front of my hair to partially obscure my face, then walked in.
"Ah, you must be Saasha! Please try not to be late again."
I jumped when the teacher spoke to me. "Sorry."I muttered, and looked for an empty seat, settling on one near where I could smell fresh vampire scent. Though a werewolf, I knew that my smell wasn't as strong as most, and that my human smell covered it pretty well, so I didn't have much to worry about.
I slipped into my seat and set my messenger bag on the floor beside me. I deposited a stack of three books on the desk; I had The Named, Dragonflight, and The Color Purple with me today, all battered from countless rereadings. I had over 2000 of my own books at home, and most were similarly well-loved.
I looked up from her notes at one point and noticed one of the...
I inhaled slightly to catch the scent.
...vampires was looking at me with an odd expression.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:45 am
Shaylene watched as the girl entered the classroom and took a seat near her. What's this? Another werewolf? Se thought, offering the girl a smile.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

GuardianDragonsSpirit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:19 am
I glanced over at the vampire as she flashed a brief smile at me. I returned it, feeling like I would never get good at meeting new people...
I turned back to my notes, trying to focus on verb conjugations, but still felt the vampire's prescence...
I didn't worry about being attacked, like some of my kind did. My scent really wasn't very strong, and I had had a vampire friend before he moved, and we were great together...
The teacher called on me, and I started. "Ummm..."
"Do you even know the question you were asked?"
"Erm..."
"Do please try to pay attention, Miss...Maverick." the teacher had to check the attendance sheet for my name.
I flushed slightly and hurridly returned to my notes, only to find my hand beginning to quiver slightly.
I focused on breathing deeply, and managed to stop it, despite the vampire smell; I WAS somewhat used to it, so I could ignore it if needed...
But what I really needed was to keep a better check on my emotions...
I sighed and started doodling on my notes...
Well...
It was doodling to me...
I absentmindedly started sketching a wolf head.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff