Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:44 am

"O-okay!" I smiled and laughed nervously at what Diva had said before I saw the needle pierce Kaoru's arm, I quickly jerked it out and lay her down and examined the needle, I reeked of of poisen and I tossed it away with a growl letting it stick into a brick wall "Poisen, we need to drain it before it spreads!" I said drawing my sword and cutting the pont where the needle entered letting it bleed a bit before I began sucking the poisen out, when I was done I took some bandages from my medkit and wrapped them around her arm "I hope that will do..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:31 pm

Kayle:
I watched the seen and shook my head.
"t is just gets more complicated, doesnt it?" she asked retorically.
Kayle put a solid sheet of ice over it, "the ice will lure out any remaining poisen" i said, then, going and wakling off once again, it started raining very harshly outside. "whoops" i muttered, once outside, i spread my wings and jumped form the top of a building giving me a good rush of air to glide on before i had to flapr my wings, my eyes were lcosed clamly.

Rae-sempai

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:28 am

I looked up weakly at Sano and said in a very hushed tone, "T-thank you Sano..." Then I winced in pain when he tied the bandage around my arm. "I-I'm ok... really... you don't need to--" I couldn't finish, for I winced again at the pain in my arm. I clutched at it hard.. the poison could've been out, but the needle was to big just to be a minor scratch. I looked up at the rain, as my hair and clothes started getting wet. "W-we should all get to some place out of the rain.. you're all getting soaked.." I said in a trying to mask the pain voice.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:55 pm

Nemo smiled kindly at the girl known as Diva. But her face did a 180 when she saw the huge needle sticking out of Kaoru's arm. The gray eyed Chiropteran kneeled down next to the poisoned girl. Who could ever want to hurt her? She thought. Kaoru was so kind, not the type to have enemies like that. Even though Sano sucked the poison out of the wound, it still caused Kaoru pain. She nodded in agreement with Kaoru. "She's right...someone could get sick."

TwilightKitten

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:38 pm

Kayle was gliding, her back to the people on the ground, the let the rain hit her, she heard people gasping ans some even screaming, she payed them no heed as little children screamed, others saying cool. She played ice on her fingertips, she htought about leaving once again, it seemd as if the group was big enough, maybe she'd just live a lone, Diva seemed liek she'd become a better person, though she'd never forget the damage dealt to her and the way she had made Sano into a chevalier, Kayle felt herself gliding down, she needed to flap her wings, though, she felt so peacful ,she knew that doing so would only disrupt her peacfulness, she made it through a cave miles a way, she glided through the cave, flapping her wings lightly, she found herself at the very very edge of the city, going down her wings by a waterfall, she tilted downwards, falling through the air, she took a deep breathe and let herself fall.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:48 am

She sighed then erected a barrier.

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:54 pm

"Typical Kaoru...worrying about others over herself...that is a terrible habit if you do it to much..." I sighed before watching Diva erect the barrier "What is that for Lady Diva?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:41 pm

Salem Delgado
"Typical Kaoru...worrying about others over herself...that is a terrible habit if you do it to much..." I sighed before watching Diva erect the barrier "What is that for Lady Diva?"
protection, i dont want to be here longer than i have to

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:17 pm

"Oh well that makes sense." I smiled as I yet again lifted Kaoru Bridal style and walked up to Diva "So where is this house of your Lady Diva? And where's Rina?" I asked looking around notticing that I had not heard her for a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:27 pm

Salem Delgado
"Oh well that makes sense." I smiled as I yet again lifted Kaoru Bridal style and walked up to Diva "So where is this house of your Lady Diva? And where's Rina?" I asked looking around notticing that I had not heard her for a while.
Rina left for a while , she doesnt like being alone. the house is not so far.

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

TwilightKitten

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:00 am

((Hey, I wanted to let eveyone know that I'm not going to be here for the next four days.))

Nemo rose up to her feet, and faced the group. "We should hurry...the rain won't help Kaoru..." She said in a soft voice.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:05 am

TwilightKitten
((Hey, I wanted to let eveyone know that I'm not going to be here for the next four days.))

Nemo rose up to her feet, and faced the group. "We should hurry...the rain won't help Kaoru..." She said in a soft voice.
hmm ok

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:09 pm

((Okay thankyou for the heads up))
((I WENT TO SEA WORLD ON TUESDAY ^w^))
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:35 pm

I tried as hard as I could not to scream again. The pain in my arm was too much for me.. I kept my head down as Sano carried me, and gripped my arm as hard as I could.. worrying for others is a bad habit..? I wondered to myself. Just then, my body couldn't take anymore.. I hadn't eaten since I've gotten here, and it's been a few days.. and, exactly how Sano and I met, my heart failed me yet again... it stopped, my body going totally limp at once in Sano's arms...

Cutegirlo0o

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:41 pm

User Image
((I'll be Kazuki))

I was flying faster than I ever could before, I heard my sister Takada following me at once. Why can't she just leave me alone?! I looked down to where she was and saw she was catching up with me. I had a shocked expression on my face when I thought, How could she of caught up with me so fast?!
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games