Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:34 pm
Ben flushed a little bit.
"Ah, they'll get over it." he laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:25 am
she smiled, "or we could use it to our advantage and drive them crazy for fun." she laughed swoftly and then thought about sleep. perhaps that was nessesary in this ordeal. she didn't want to. she'd rather look ben in the face all day and just talk but she knew, with her current situation that wasn't going to happen.  

Aradia Helevorn

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:30 pm
she sighed, her eyes half closed. "I think i should get some sleep though." even though the aching would make that hard but she was just so damn tired...

((i'm only on for a few minutes. my mom needs the comp but i'll reply during the day tomarrow and i'll try to get on more.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:37 pm
((Y'okay!))

"Then sleep, kiddo." he said quietly, putting his forehead on the mattress. "I think I will, too." he muttered quietly.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:01 am
teresia smiled slightly and traced a warm finger across his cheek bone, "alright, we'll both get some sleep." she replied softly and curled herself closer to him before she closed her eyes and drifted off quickly.

Once again she dreamed of raw dirt under her feet, the deep smells of pine filling her nose. but when she looked down she saw white paws, not feet or hands. she was running with the wolves again and this time, she wasn't afraid.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:02 pm
Ben smiled slightly, and was snoring an instant afterward.
Erin walked in and put her hands on her hips. She sighed.
"You two are more alike than you know." she said, flipping off the switch and closed the door.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:08 pm
when she awoke she found ben's arm flopped heavily over her and her head had finally stopped pounding. she had no idea how long she had been out but she felt a million times better than she had the day before. she rolled over and looked into ben's sleeping face. she held still not to wake him up. he had seemed almost as tired as she was.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:16 pm
Erin took a swig of her Monster as she opened the door. Her face split into a grin.
"You're up! How're you feeling?" she asked as she kicked Ben into wakefullness.
"MMMPH!"  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:20 pm
she shook her head, thinking that that way of waking ben up was harsh but the she looked over at erin, "Much better actually. feel like i could eat a truck though." she laughed.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:25 pm
"You can have Iggy's. It's crap." she said, laughing. An indignant huff came from the other room.
Ben smiled lazily at Teresia. "That's perfectly normal. But I would get used to it. We're always hungry."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:30 pm
teresia rolled over onto her back and stretched like a cat. "well that should be interesting. i went from having very little apatite to a big one..." she thought outloud with a yawn. it was then she wondered what else was going to change. she didn't even know how this was all going to go... where should she go from there?

she looked over to ben, "so what now?" she asked and looked over at erin. "i'm not sure how this goes."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:37 pm
"Well, typical symptoms are mono-like in feel. Have you ever had mono?" she asked. Ben turned to face Erin and rested his head on Teresia's side.
"Bedrest." he summarized. "Don't do anything crazy. I know how hard that is for you." he said, grinning.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:40 pm
she shook her head, "no i've never had mono, hell, i never really got sick." she replied easily and then looked over at ben, shock on her face, "YOu mean i have to sit here and do nothing!?" she exclaimed. the whole idea of that seemed mad. she didn't like it at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:42 pm
"Aw, come on. I'm entertaining enough, right?" he said.
"Plus we have LOTS of fun DVD's!" Erin added.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:50 pm
she bit her lip, "I don't know..." she replied and then looked back between the two. they knew what was best, she reminded herself and then nodded. she could be content curling up in ben's lap and watching movies with them. it actually might be fun as long as it don't last forever. she sighed, "alright, i'll behave myself." she smirked.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games