Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
heaven and Hell (The Great Divide) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:37 am
'' oh i weren't thinking of money, i meant friendship, i need to know what it's like before i fade away, back into the nothing. But i guess money is accepted'' she said. She quickly stabbed herself in the arm again to help herself sober up. ''right, so what's the problem?''  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:43 am
"okay, ill be your friend as well" he taps his chin "i dont know, shes half angel and half demon, before she passed out or whatever she said that both halves are fighting each other, look come follow me" he waves his hand and fire wrapps around both of them and he teleported them back to the room where echo layed. Her hair changing from blonde to black over and over again as both sides try to gain dominance.  

Aprilbaby1

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:46 am
''hmm,well since i'm neither and angel or demon, i could possibly keep both sides in check, problem is my powers like that sometimes back fire and one side might take dominance...you wanna risk it?'' kitty said rushing over.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:48 am
"umm uhh" he paces while biting his lip "i dont know" he looks over at echo who had fangs poking out from her lips. He looks over at Kitty before nodding "yea, ill risk it"  

Aprilbaby1

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:54 am
''right, hmm,right'' Kitty said as she began to create a small ball of a black substance. '' this is raw nothing, don't touch it though.'' she molded it until it was a cup of clear liquid. She then threw it onto Echo.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:58 am
"err right" he takes a step back, watching while he leaned against the wall.

Her nose twitched as she felt something. She sighs and rolls onto her side.

"it worked?" he asked as he walked up to echo and poked her.

"five more minutes dad please" she swats at his hand.

He chuckles and picks her up, hugging her tightly before laying her back down and turning to hug kitty for helping.  

Aprilbaby1

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:02 pm
''whoa, careful, i might start to be a real being.'' she laughed. '' glad i could help, i guess i could try and break free from the control of the Limbo master whenever he gets a hold of me, just to see people happy.'' Kitty said  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:05 pm
he smiles "if you need any help, dont hesitate to call" he looks back down at echo who was sitting up with an annoyed look on her face, her red eye and her blue eye glowing

"you almost broke all of my bones with your hugs" she said annoyed before smiling "but it was nice" she looks away, blushing.  

Aprilbaby1

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:08 pm
''Let's all have a good time and relax, to much strain on Echo's mind and problem comes back. You need at least 24 hours rest.'' Kitty said starting to act like she had a responsibility. She started to use the Raw Nothing to make lollipops. '' sugar is good for the sick.'' she laughed giving them all a lollipop.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:11 pm
She laughs and sucks on the lollipop "right, me rest....oh crap" she jumps up "be right back" she threw a fire ball the size of her and jumped in it, her way of traveling. She looked around "this is where she took him?" she shakes here head and sees the clone look up "you can go now" she waves her hand and the clone vanishes. Echo picks up the sleping jack and returns back to the room "sorry had to get my brother"  

Aprilbaby1

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:18 pm
''right, good idea,here's a lollipop for him too.'' Kitty giggled handing one over. '' do i do a good job when i help?''  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:31 pm
"yes, a very good job" she smiles and gives jack the lollipop. "thanks for saving my life.....twice kitty"

Jack rubbs his eyes while sucking on the lollipop "you got anymore?" he asked smiling

James sits beside echo and ruffles jacks hair while laughing  

Aprilbaby1

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:34 pm
''tell me what you want, i'll try to make it'' She said giving them all more lollipops. '' you know your welcome, your a friend and helping each other is what friends do.''  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:36 pm
she smiles "friends, sounds nice"

Jack taps his chin "can you make a cake?" he hops off echo's lap and smiles

James looks at echo "um can i talk to you?"

she looks at him before nodding "be good jack, no funny business kay?"  

Aprilbaby1

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:40 pm
'' what kind of cake would you like then?'' Kitty asked smiling.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff