Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fight for Koryn Thal (Need People, please join.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:59 pm

Airiku peeked up at Shishuri, she turned a light pink.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:13 pm

Shishuri sat in front of her. "It's Ryukai, isn't it?"

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:22 pm

Airiku looked at Shishuri, " I dont want to talk about him... " she said.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:41 pm

Shishuri smiled. "It's okay. You like him, don't you?"

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:51 pm

The little bit of Airikus face that Shishuri could see was red, "Yes.. but i might as well give up... he doesnt like me... he still likes holly..." she said.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:54 pm

Shishuri sighed. "He's gonna give up sooner or later. Holly doesn't like him." She smiled. "Then, he's most likely goigng to turn from second best to best. Don't worry, I know you and Ryukai were meant for each other."

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:58 pm

Airikus hair fell infront of her face again. "Ya... ok... and how do you know that..." she mumbled.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:57 pm

Grey had chose to flee instead of fight after his allies had run off. As he darted toward the castle he wondered why they had left him in such a dangerous situation. The wound on the side of his arm hadn't healed yet. A layer of skin had been cut by the ice arrows launched by the hostile Rogue. He'd noticed that not all the Rogues were dangerous. Some in the castle had shown great fear of the forest dwelling humans. Taking up residence within the town of Rasler. A small village close to the castle but poorly guarded. It had been rumored that Rogues occasionally came to this town for food and supplies. The trees cleared and the entrance to the village came into sight ahead. Turning left after entering the town Grey ran up to a shop that sold medical supplies.

Shopkeeper- ............!!! Aa A Changling!!
Grey- He pointed to the patch on his arm with the kings insignia on it as well as a 4 next to the insignia. I would like some bandages and some ointment for my wound.
Shopkeeper- YESSss OOf coarse, "clears throat". With your soldier twenty percent discount it comes to 16 coins.

Grey handed the merchant the money and in return received the items. His hands were already shaking. The wound was most likely infected by now. He opened the bottle pouring half of the bottle on his wound. It twingled and he growled in pain as he dropped the bottle. That ointment had been more painful that the original arrow that caused the wound. The nearby villagers heard the growl and looked over in his direction.

Villager 1- "Pointing, "it's.........a changling I thought most of them were wiped out"!
Gabronth, squad 3 Commander- Monster what...., "he stopped in mid speech as he saw who it was". Grey....! is that you it's been awhile since I last saw you. He walked over to the lizard patting him on the shoulder. Grey simply watched this person like a hawk as they approached. Last time I saw you you were only a child, how is the king these days?
Grey- He's in good health currently and will remain that way! He was still watching the soldier like a hawk ready to strike him down. What he didn't know was the soldier in front of him was the greatest swordsman in the kings army. Gabronth didn't even have his hand on his sword but he was ready to draw it should the Changling attack. He never let his guard down, not even around friends. Grey picked up the ointment off of the ground then bandaged his wound. The adrenaline had kept him from feeling pain while speaking with the soldier. He had sensed danger and decided to walk away into the forest. He stuffed the items in a side pouch on his belt as he walked back into the forest. If he saw the one that gave him this wound again he wouldn't hesitate to cut them down. A barbarian that was so quick to kill didn't deserve to live in his book. The other Rogues however were find by him as long as they just decided to live in the forest without harming anyone.

LanceCalvis
Crew

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:15 pm

Shishuri made her look into her eyes. "Listen. I'm sure, because I know I'm right on this one; Holly has fallen in love with someone else!"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:27 pm

"And?" Airiku said, she looked at Shishuri, "How do you know that Ryukai wont just drop it? Maybe he will just like Holly, even though she doesnt like him..." Airikus voice was no more then a wisper.

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:33 pm

Shishuri sighed. "You need to go back and tell him head on about your feelings."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:36 pm

"NO..." Airiku said angerly, "He already knows...and he told me... that he didnt like me... i am not going back there..." she said.

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:39 pm

Nimino appeared suddenly, using chakra to hang upside down. "You really think he'll stay that way? I know Ryukai very well. While he may not realize it, he probably and most likely loves you. And he'll never realize it unless you tell him!" She smiled. "And if you don't tell him, I will."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:41 pm

Airiku looked at Nimino, "Yes i really think he will stay that way... i dont think he will give up on holly.. so i might as well give up on him..." Airiku stood up and walked away from them, they werent making her feel any better, but tons worse.

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:05 pm

Nimino sighed and disappeared. She grabbed Ryukai and said, "Listen. You're making Holly upset by trailing after her, and Airiku sad because you can't let someone go to find your true feelings!"

Ryukai suddenly gasped. "Curse you... This is one of your foul traits I heard about, isn't it! You can make people's feelings rise... Damn you! Where did Airiku go, I need to talk to her!"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff