Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Death Note RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like waffles?
  Hell Ya
  Hell No
  What does that have to do with Death Note?
View Results

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:07 pm

((Hell yeah!))
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:16 pm

((yesh!!!))

Avill woke up early the day of the party. She walked down to the second floor quietly. She fliped on the light.

L had actuly fallen asleep, he was already awake though when Avill got up. He sat in the chair in the main room. His hair was still flat, he was wearing a dark blue shirt and a pair of jeans with holes in them.

spaztastic psycho

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:19 pm

Chase picked up the notebook with the words Death Note writtin across the top "death note hu?" he sticks it in his book bag and walks into his home his mom sais to him "hi Chase dear, how was your day?" Chase scratches the back of his head "it was uh...great mom" he then heads upstairs to his room as his mom asks "Chase..arent you going to eat" "no..i ate a big lunch at school" he answers shutting his door, he throws his bag on his bed, he takes out the death note, and reads the first page "how to use it, the human whose name is written in this note shall die...ha thats funny" he laughs as he closes it
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:22 pm

"Oi... Chase, hm? First time using the Death Note?" Shishuri smiled. "Have you met your Shinigami?"

Zach walked down. "Hey. When are your friends getting here, Avill?"

Demonic Repentance

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:23 pm

"my...my what?" Chase makes a confused face
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:25 pm

Shishuri frowned. "Guess not. Do you know how to use the Death Note?"

Demonic Repentance

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:30 pm

"it said the human whose name is written in it shall die....its probably a joke" chase sits in his computer chair "i just read that first line"
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:30 pm

Avill looked at her watch, "In about two hours..." she said smiling.

L sighed, he really didnt want a group of teenagers to see him, He walked down into the second floor, "Hello Zach... " he said to Zach, then turned to Avill, "Avill... what should i say if one of your friends askes about my name... "

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:32 pm

Zach laughed. "Ryuzaki, duh..."

Shishuri laughed as she took out her own Death Note and pen. "Do you want me to show you?"
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:36 pm

L looked at Zach. "Well that is the name i normally go by when dealing with police stuff, and what if one of them mentions the name... and then that could cause trouble..." L said.

Avill smiled slightly, "They wouldnt, i dont think... for they think that this is just some business..." she said.

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:41 pm

Catherine jumped down the stairs two at a time, wearing a black sweatshirt, jeans, and a pair of sneakers. "Hey, Zach, how do I look, hm?"

Zach laughed. "Just like you did when we ran away. Can't believe you still have your street clothes."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:41 pm

sure, hold on" Chase grabs his remote and turns on his tv "the Japanese police aressted two thugs today, one Garet Braxton and Zar Itchugami" a mug shot of the two appears on the screen, Chase balls his hand into a fist and slams it down on his desk "those are the the thugs that mugged me in that allyway...i hate them, i wish they would die"

fullXmetal

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:43 pm

Shishuri laughed and wrote their names in her Death Note. Forty seconds later... "Oh my god! They just died of heart attacks!" Shishuri turned off the TV. "Believe it now, hm?"
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:48 pm

Chase sits there staring at Shishuri suprised and a little frightened "so the, the death note.....really works"

fullXmetal

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:49 pm

Avill smiled, "Ryuzaki... i am going to have to get used to calling you that..." she said.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games