Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Night Wonderers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Creature?
  human?
View Results

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:26 pm
((And that's when Megan yelled, "RAPE!"))

Kill me now, Brigitte thought, while I don't have the will to resist. Brigitte looked up at Akia with eyes filled with hurt. "Do what you must," she said, trying to keep her voice level. She hoped he understood what she wanted, and hoped he knew that it would be best for those at the camp if she were no longer in existance.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:48 pm
((Ewan, hearing the rape whistle, suddenly realized that Brigitte must be vulnerable.))

Ewan suddenly stood up, wondering where two of his companions had gone off to. Darkness was fast approaching, and he didn't want his party splitting up. He made sure Lutia was alright, and cast a reassuring look towards Elki before announcing his departure to look for his companions.

Ewan traced the light footprints through the woods to the spot where Brigitte was pinned down by Akia's feathers. "What are you doing?" he asked Akia harshly. He figured Akia had suddenly turned against Brigitte, like angel against demon.

jadecougar

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:00 pm
Brigitte's nostrils flared. That was what she craved. Her eyes narrowed and she struggled to get free of Akia's feathers. "Let me have it!" she screeched out. "You have the life water running through your veins! Let me go you damned angel!" Her voice was no longer that of the Brigitte that had been at the inn, but rather that of a mad woman. "I've gone too long without that precious life source. Let me drink, or I'll kill all of you!"

Somewhere in the back of Brigitte's mind was the voice of reason. No, no, no! You don't know what you're doing. You care about these, people. They're your friends. Fight, Brigitte. Her eyes showed her inward struggle, but her physical self showed no sign of giving in.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:19 pm
"She needs to be fed, and if she has my blood, if she does kill me, she'll never thirst for anything but and most likely die of starvation, or something along those lines, I've never allowed one to live that long aftr drinking my blood. Now kill me an animal, make sure to not waste it's blood, she'll need alot I'm guessing, and since I'm holding her down, it would be hard for me to do so myself." Akia explained and commanded in a soft but harsh voice.  

Akia-RP

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:25 pm
XtheXhoboXduck
Fenrick nearly fell over but regained balance.

"Don't worry. I know how you feel."

Fenrick patted Rock on the shoulder, but instead of a hand, it was a black as night claw, with black fur all around it. His head had turned into a wolf's head, all black except for his bloodred fangs.

''But you... Are not cursed... It's normal for you... I would be a normal human if it wasn't for this... I could still have some powers but not all of them... And so, I bet people would find you cuter than I... You have not seen what is behind this mask... A heart-stopping feeling it is only to see it...'' Rock dropped on the boulder he was on before. His wings batted slwoly in the wind.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:52 pm
"Had you ever heard of the cursed Nyxites? No, we're not cursed, but I am the last of a race of demon that was largely responsible for a huge war against the angels and humans. Plus, I don't think people would pearly reds here charming."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:21 pm
Brigitte let out a demonic cackle. "You fool! I've had enough of the dispicable blood of animals," she stared at Ewan, "It's your blood that calls to me, you pathetic creature." She struggled again against the hold of Akia's wings, growling all the while. "Kill him," she hissed to Akia. "His body houses a demon, does it not? The same demon that drove you from your heavenly home, if I recall."

Inside, Brigitte was crying, calling out for someone to kill her or let her starve. Drive Ewan away, at least, she thought. That would at least give me control over myself again.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:24 pm
XtheXhoboXduck
"Had you ever heard of the cursed Nyxites? No, we're not cursed, but I am the last of a race of demon that was largely responsible for a huge war against the angels and humans. Plus, I don't think people would pearly reds here charming."

Rock sighed. The mask totally recovered his face. Rock then reached for it and tok it off. It revealed a scaly face, some scratched some were twisted. The face was a nightmare. ''See what I mean... Beside me, a furry face like yours is the cutest thing ever... And the transformation isn't complete...'' Rock said. His tongue changed to one of a lizard's. ''If I'd let it go farther, I... Would leave in shame. And not to kill anyone of fright and disgust...'' Rock said. He put back on the mask.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:10 pm
Fenrick sighed.

He changed back into his normal form.

"Eh, beating yourself up is much worsde than someone else beating you up. Lighten up."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:56 pm
Krusnik05Vamp
Brigitte let out a demonic cackle. "You fool! I've had enough of the dispicable blood of animals," she stared at Ewan, "It's your blood that calls to me, you pathetic creature." She struggled again against the hold of Akia's wings, growling all the while. "Kill him," she hissed to Akia. "His body houses a demon, does it not? The same demon that drove you from your heavenly home, if I recall."

Inside, Brigitte was crying, calling out for someone to kill her or let her starve. Drive Ewan away, at least, she thought. That would at least give me control over myself again.

His eyes turned cold, colder than they had probably ever been. "Shut up" he commanded and his feathers covered her mouth. "If you know anything about what happened you would know why this person harbors such evil." He said darkly.

((Hey JC, we need to discuss our connection in this story))  

Akia-RP

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:16 pm
Brigitte growled, her eyes darting from Ewan to Akia, before her face went blank. Her inward struggle had turned into momentary insanity, and her face showed it. Her eyes grew wide, then teared up, but it wasn't long before they filled once again with hate. Her whole body thrashed before going limp, then beginning to jerk once again. You can do this, she thought inwardly, all you need is time to let Akia know he should get rid of Ewan. She managed to gain control once again, and looked to Akia with sad eyes, trying to let him know that the Brigitte that he knew from the inn was still there.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:42 am
Ewan just gaped at the thrashing Brigitte, not sure what he should or could do to help. He thought about offering some of his blood to her, but he wasn't sure how much she'd want or need. Right now, he had the feeling that Brigitte would drain him dry and then go after his sisters. He couldn't allow that. However, he could force no words from his throat, thanks to the nighttime song. He still felt the effects, and felt extremely vulnerable, like his armor was paper thin and the feathers holding Brigitte down were just normal feathers.

((Yes we do. PM me.))  

jadecougar

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:18 pm
XtheXhoboXduck
Fenrick sighed.

He changed back into his normal form.

"Eh, beating yourself up is much worsde than someone else beating you up. Lighten up."

''I wish I could...'' Rock spat out and flew up into the air with one beat and landed on top of a tree. the mask disappeared with the scales and tail. Then the claws and wings became nails and nothingness. Then the eyes became normal again, though they were filled with sorrow. Rock sat on a very high branch and hugged his knees. ''I wish I could...'' Rock'S senses a lit as he felt the fear of Ewan. ''Be right back!'' Rock shot off from the branch to the next tree, darting faster than light along the trees, followiung his own instincts and his senses. ''Ewan! Get out of here!'' Rock yelled as he saw Ewan's figure in the distance. ''She wants your blood, because you are a human! You can't stand around when such danger is around. Akia's feathers might hold her down powerfully, but a vampire in such a bloodlust could be even stronger and thirstier than Eukoblitz himself!'' Rock said as he stopped at the scene.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:11 pm
Ewan shook himself out of his trance, or at least tried to. In his currently panicking and shocked state, he had temporarily let his guard against Eukoblitz slip a bit. He felt the urge to attack these people rising in him, but he fought it and took a few steps backward before sprinting back to the camp.

At the campsite, he gathered his sisters around him and told them to be prepared for trouble. He had Elki sit on Faith, and then lifted Lutia to sit in front of her. He, himself, drew his massive sword and prepared himself for the worst.

"What's happening, Ewan?" Elki asked, voicing the question that both she and Lutia shared, but Lutia still didn't feel normal.

"Just a spot of trouble with nasty, bloodthirsty vampires in the dark, creepy forest, girls," he said in a slightly higher pitch than was normal for him. His words instantly put Elki on edge, and Lutia just seemed to become sadder, her friend Brigitte now being referred to a "nasty, bloodthirsty vampire."  

jadecougar

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:28 pm
Akia was sure there was a confrontation about to start, he stood ready to guard Brigette, who he had trapped on the ground still, the feathers would hold, but for how long he wasn't sure. this binding spell was hard to keep up, it was just too tiring on Akia.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff