Reply Roleplay forum
Pain (Plz Join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:54 pm
"No, I made you admit it, nobody knows if you accept it, that's what is the difference, me and him accept it." Jynx corrected her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:55 pm
like i said i don't have time to yell at you i have to find the chick oh and this what she looks like.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. there keep the pic i do not even know where i got this from.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:57 pm
"... damn you..." she muttered. "That proves it. Everyone of you people are freaking geniuses... though I don't think Shincho accepts that fact either."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:05 pm
"I know Fell, I know" Jynx said turning his attention to Shincho's picture. "You know shes, actually hot, I'd marry her." Jynx said to Shincho.  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:06 pm
i heared that and i don't know the hell your talking about i have to find the chick and kick her a**. shicho did shadow clone jutsu there were 90 clones they all split up and sherched the boat top from bootom and the only place they did not look was in shincho's room. they all rushed in to find her at the door but it was diffrent there were 90 clones of her to they went chasing after the shincho the real one both boy and girl were on top of the boat with fell and jynx shincho said help me damit.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:09 pm
"why should we? The way you fight with her, I would have sworn you're already married to her!" She said, leaning back.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:14 pm
fell don't even joke like that shincho said jumping in the air the chick takels him anf kisses him on the check shincho said three things one ewwwwww. two get off me and three why are you?here. then shincho lookat jynx if you want her take her please he mumbled.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:22 pm
"Nah, I'll let you keep her, I have other girls in mind." Jynx said as he looked into the sea. "This is beautiful." He said as he relaxed on the deck.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:26 pm
Fell yawned and stretched her limbs. "I plane on staying single for a long time..." She said, closing her eyes and enjoying the sea breeze. "Have fun dealing with your new girlfriend!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:27 pm
the girl got off him and sai hey jynx this is my boy friend shincho shincho said i'm not your boyfriend.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:35 pm
"Well, I think you look good together." Jynx said to Shincho and the girl. I still have a crush on her........  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:39 pm
Zero walked up to them, stiffling a yawn. "We're approaching our destination..." he said. "Oh, and Alkaid's sick for some odd reason. She's puking her guts up..."
"Thanks, Zero, but did you really need to go into so much detail?" Fell asked him, raising an eyebrow.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:40 pm
jynx your not helping. the girl said well can i stay here jynx it would make me happy she said making a pupy dog face.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:08 am
"You can stay, but you'll have to share a room with Shincho." Jynx said antaganizing the situation. Jynx then walked over to Zero and said "Were not heading for Mist, were headed for the new water village."  

Baby Jynx

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:02 am
the girl said yeah jumping up and down shincho said jynx i hate you.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff