Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:38 pm
Robin scooted over on the branch to make room for Rock, although that really wasn't necessary. There was plenty of space, she was just used to making room for others. "Goody. No more squinting through the pictures the wind brings me. No more dry eyes. Just glassy glassy glasses!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:19 am
"Fill me in on the accident."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:14 am
Name: Rion
Grade: 11th
Abilities: Elemental manipulation- Water/Ice
Bio: Rion was a normal teenager in a small town, until sometime after he turned 15. At first he had just sprouted wings. There was a lot of publicity about it and he was called an angel. TV studios tried to catch him, but he locked himself inside the house and wouldn't come out. After a while it was called a scam, and then after people just left it alone. Rion's wings kept him from being able to leave the house unnoticed. He was home schooled and wasn't allowed any contact with the outside world. His parent's tried to pretend everything was normal, but they knew something else was going on. Everytime Rion showed an increasded amount of any emotion things seemed to freeze. Tea, coffee, milk, you name it. But that wasn't the end of it. Rion had been oblivious of this becuase his parents hid it from him as much as possible, but eventually, he became able to freeze stuff by touch. With one touch he could completely cover something in ice. He thought of himself as a freak and ran away. His parent's currently have no idea where he is.
Rion dosent wear shirts becuase of his wings, and when he does wear shirts he usually has to cut holes in the back of them so his wings can come out. He's very self concious and quick tempered. He is not yet able to control his power of ice manipulation yet. Becuase of his power he is generally cold and his nerves are shot so he cannot feel much (It's for him tapping and punching feel the same.).
Appearance: As my Avi looks (computer won't put up pics for me...)
Extra: He hates to be called angel.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:22 am
Rion walked up to the doors of the school, half thinking of still turning away while he still had the chance. He wasn't one hundred percent that he should be here. He had heard this was a school for "special" kids, but thought he would still seem like a freak. Oooooh he hated the word, but what else wuld you call a kid with wings and that could freeze stuff. His nervous hand griped the door handle. He started to shake and tears welled up in his eyes. He finally just puled the door handle open and took a step inside.  

Akia-RP

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:54 pm
"Got something against doors?"

Fenrick had poofed just inside the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:19 pm
"Ah damn! What the hell!" Rion shouted, his wings shot out from the folded position behind him and the part of the floor right below his feet froze.  

Akia-RP

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:04 pm
"Nice. I like the wings. They fit your persona. The names fenrick."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:09 pm
"Oh..." He said in a low voice as he folded the wings to his back again. "I'm Rion. I didn't notice you there."  

Akia-RP

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:42 pm
"I just got here. Just as you walked in."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:45 pm
"Cool." He said, still speaking in a quiet voice. "I need to register for classes, could you show me where to go?"  

Akia-RP

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:53 am
"Its right...*Fenrick leaned on his shoulder and poofed away to the office* here."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:26 am
Startled a bit more, but able to control himself better, Rion sent out a wave of cold air from his body while he clenched his jaw, trying not to shout again. "How the hell did you do that." He asked in a voice louder and more intrested thn the one he had been speaking in before.  

Akia-RP

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:42 am
"A person who can bend the darkness realm for his own will can manage small feats like that."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:55 am
"Okay then," He had never met another person with powers before, but still, this person had startled him enough today and the crazed way the guy was speeking was starting to scare Rion. Rion started to walk towards the door, trying to not show any emotion. "Thoughts crossed his mind like How many others are there here?" and "Can I really learn to control my powers?" He gripped the door handle, but this time with a firm strong grasp. He looked behind him to the person who helped him move foreward on the road of life. "Thank you Finrick."He said in a stronger voice than he had used today or for a long time for that matter. "I much appericate your help." He opened the doorand took a step inside.  

Akia-RP

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:15 am
"No problem."

*Poof*

Fenrick was back outside.

He began to read his book.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games