Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! (Please read and post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like to...
read
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
write
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
RP
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
all of the above!
76%
 76%  [ 127 ]
Total Votes : 167

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:05 am
awesomecacy
Ello. I'm Cacy, awesome, or Kc... or whatever other weird variation you could get of my name.
I like to read write and roleplay. (tis why I joined, duh) I'm pretty novist at each of these, but constantly trying to get better. I'm an anti-twilightist (sorry people. don't hurt me!) I just don't like it.
I make up my own variations of words and talk weird sometimes, so you'll have to forgive me for that. I'm trying to break that habit. And I type funny too, so my letters will sometimes be mixed up. .__. (I try to read over, so that doesn't happen all too often)
Yesh... that's me as you people know it. (I have a secret spy life, MUAHAHHA)
Oh. I love to make friends! so PM me or shoot me a comment some time! I'll reply back because... well I have no life. xD So talk to me!
Welcome, Cacy~! I am anti-twilight too. heart

I love replying back to things too... xDD Hehe, yes you DO have a life -- a net life. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:09 am
@Becca -- Oh, really? So you PM one-on-one? I used to, but then I would lose PMs by accidentally deleting stuff...so I prefer RPing one-on-one in a private thread. Check out the guild's one-on-one subforum~! biggrin

@ Silver -- I'm not autistic, but I can get totally lost in books.. I cry when my favorite characters cry, and feel pain and happiness with them. Of course, that's only if I like the character. XDD

So you RP on Yahoo? I've never RPed anywhere out of a forum.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:13 am
Yeah, but I just started using the fourms on Gaia to, my PM inbox was starting to get empty daily XD I will look at the One-on-One~ We should talk about what we want to rp about though O.O I don't want to pick wrong! -shifty eyes- I hate being wrong XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:40 am
Aww, okay. XD Just explore the guild's various subforums and have fun posting~!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

flyingsilverwolf12

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:45 am
Otulissa
@Becca -- Oh, really? So you PM one-on-one? I used to, but then I would lose PMs by accidentally deleting stuff...so I prefer RPing one-on-one in a private thread. Check out the guild's one-on-one subforum~! biggrin

@ Silver -- I'm not autistic, but I can get totally lost in books.. I cry when my favorite characters cry, and feel pain and happiness with them. Of course, that's only if I like the character. XDD

So you RP on Yahoo? I've never RPed anywhere out of a forum.
Yes yahoo takes on a more serious look on rp than Gaia or forums do as well as it is faster paced. Plus yahoo has seen more online rp wars than any other site and when I mean wars I mean wars. As in people have quit rp forever cause of them. The one war a few years back almost cost yahoo all the rpers.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:03 pm
I can do my best~ Thanks X3  

Mistress Lancelot

Romantic Genius

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:10 pm
@ Silver -- What do you mean by "war?" sweatdrop

@Becca -- Okay, good luck and you're welcome~!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:24 pm
Otulissa

As in a rp war. Basicly people killed each other off. The USSR war was the most costly people became to absorbed in the war and many quit rping forever. People on yahoo take rping very serious.  

flyingsilverwolf12

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:15 pm
flyingsilverwolf12
Otulissa

As in a rp war. Basicly people killed each other off. The USSR war was the most costly people became to absorbed in the war and many quit rping forever. People on yahoo take rping very serious.
You kill other characters? And then those characters can't be RPed with anymore? 0_o  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:18 pm
Otulissa
flyingsilverwolf12
Otulissa

You kill other characters? And then those characters can't be RPed with anymore? 0_o
Not me others, but yes basicly your chara died it had to be deleted or you would be hacked by people. I didn't start rping till after the war and lucky enough all those players had left.  

flyingsilverwolf12

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:39 pm
Wow, intense. Why did people quit?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:48 pm
Cause they got to involved in the role play they lost their lives irl, and well USSR plan was to take out role playing on yahoo. They lost to the shimatori family. It also cost yahoo the userooms.  

flyingsilverwolf12

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:59 pm
Wow. Now where is this on Yahoo?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:03 pm
Lol messenger  

flyingsilverwolf12

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:08 pm
Oh, okay... xD Even though I'm not sure how that would work...hm...  
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff