I have a suggestion. (Send a PM.)
View Results

Jedi Knight26

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:11 pm
Never done that. I really want one too though.

I have never attempted to make Fred and George's creations or something of the sort(that would be really unsafe)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:29 am
You can get a wand here:
http://alivans.com/choose-your-wand.htm?gclid=CLfWktGtjp8CFQi_sgodmn1TJA

It also has a store and sells other Harry Potter things.

I've never made any of there creations either. Never made any recipes either (like butterbeer).  

vballlvr5

Jedi Knight26

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:19 pm
Don't forget to include something that you've never done also.

So let's see...I've never bought a Harry Potter backpack.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:51 pm
Well, not a BACKPACK, but I have bought a Harry Potter messanger bag that I brought to school =). It's huge and awkward though...

I've never been to a midnight showing of a Harry Potter movie or a midnight party when one of the books came out.

Flarityxx18

Jedi Knight26

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:58 pm
I'm guilty of doing both. I went to the midnight showing of HBP (and I plan on going to the midnight showing for both DH movies) and I went to the HBP and DH midnight book releases.

Hmmm...I've never been to the Harry Potter Exhibition (though it did come to where I live, but I was sick the day I wanted to go)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:04 pm
...What the heck is that?! o.O I guess that's proof that I've never done it if I've never heard of it...

I've never had HP-related bedding (if they even sell it).

Flarityxx18

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:54 am
I've never seen GI Joe right before Harry Potter and proceeded to shout COBRAAAA! everytime I saw the dark mark.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:45 pm
Kineka: The HP Exhibition is an exhibit that tours the country (I think it's in Canada right now) and it has a bunch of props and stuff from the movies. A bunch of my friends went to the exhibition, but of course, they were all family outings for just the family or else I would've gone with one of them. And as for yours, I've never bought HP bedding, but if a sleeping bag counts, then yes they make HP bedding because my friends has a CoS sleeping bag.

Orobouros: make sure to reply to what the person above you posted-whether you've done it or not.

I've never bought HP related dinner ware (plates, cups, etc) I don't even know if that stuff exists....

Jedi Knight26

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Flarityxx18

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:21 pm
Oh, I see. That sounds pretty cool!

I've never done that, but I know they have like, paper plates and cups that are HP related for, like, birthday parties and stuff. But, sadly, I've never had an HP related birthday party since me, my mom, and my step-dad are the only people in our family that like HP.

I've never bought an HP book in a language other than English.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:59 pm
Nor have I. I don't really know any other language besides English so it would be kind of pointless.

I've never dressed up as a specific Harry Potter character for Halloween or a book release or something like that.

Jedi Knight26

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Flarityxx18

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:58 pm
Me neither. By the time I started liking Harry Potter, my mom told me I was too old to go trick-or-treating and made me stay home and give out candy instead. And I've never been to a book release because they're always at midnight on school nights...or no one else wants to get up and drive me to a Borders in the middle of the night.

I've never made my own Butterbeer. But I'd so love to since they have a recipe on MuggleNet.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:33 pm
Guilty. My friends and I make Butterbeer ALL the time. The recipe off MuggleNet is a good recipe. The Butterbeer tastes great.

I've never bought Harry Potter candy (Drooble's bubble gum, chocolate frogs, bertie bott's, etc)

Jedi Knight26

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Flarityxx18

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:34 pm
Woah, really? I have had Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans very many times before. Although I never seem to finish a bag because I don't eat the bad ones. I wanna have a Chocolate Frog...

I've never made my own Harry Potter clothes, like House scarves or robes.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:17 pm
I've bought Harry Potter clothes, but never made it. My best friend's grandma knitted her a Gryffindor scarf for Christmas and it looks pretty cool.

I've never had a Harry Potter movie marathon.

Jedi Knight26

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Flarityxx18

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:22 pm
I have! And it was awesome!

I've never done my own rendition of Potter Puppet Pals and/or A Very Potter Musical.

Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff