Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
The Scent Of Blood -starting, still accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join my rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:43 am

"I am not offended or insulted. I'm not ashamed of the company I keep. So...you have no need to feel bad. Tis your own opinion, and it can change. So I accept it. Apologize if you wish to but I want nothing else."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:57 am

"I wont leave until you accept my offer."

The Original Syn

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:23 am

"Well I can accept your offer, but I seriously do not need ANYTHING. And it's torture being forced to think of something. I'd rather it just be done and over with. Forgive and forget. I don't require extra things. So if you seriously cannot feel better without doing something, well...fine...you can do whatever you like...just think it up yourself."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:04 pm

"Do you like to read or listen to music?"

The Original Syn

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:21 pm

"Yes I listen to music." Aura says evenly.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:42 pm

"What band or group?"

The Original Syn

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:58 pm

"I don't listen to any in particular. Just mixes of things." Aura tilts her head. "Classical, Jazz, Classic Rock, Soundtracks... ...I like to play the violin..."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:54 pm

"I will be right back." Johnny sped home. He headed into his music room. "Ah, perfect." Johnny appeared next to Kat ten minutes later. "One of my most prized instruments." Johnny opened the violin case if had in his hand. "A Strativarius."

The Original Syn

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:08 pm

Aura glances over. "Very beautiful...never would have thought you played...course...no one would expect it of me either." She manages a smile.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:35 pm

"More years means trying and collecting more things."

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:58 pm

Kat gazed at the two, who were calmly working things out. She had no idea how they did it. She could barely have an argument without punching something. She nervously touched the side of her own face, pushing a bit of her hair back in the process.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:59 pm

Aura nods. "Yes...I suppose that is true."

Sylvie Windren

The Original Syn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:08 pm

Johnny appeared next to Kat and put his arm around her shoulder. "So do you accept that?"
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games