Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Introduce Yourselves - Vol. II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so nice to meet you:
  introduce myself
  i like my privacy
View Results

Ravynne Sidhe

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:33 pm
NAME:Ravy. Call me Rai or Tsuki
ABOUT ME:Let's see....I'm an obsessive video gamer and tend to go on random tangents considering video games. I'm obsessed with shows like White Collar and Burn Notice. Hopefully soon I'll be moving to Las Vegas with my dad, but before then I'm hoping to get into college and finally start that. When I obtain my bachelors I want to either move to the UK and go to Oxford and get my PhD depending on how things in Vegas goes. If things goes well, then I'll probably go to Berkley which has been my dream since high school.
PETS:I have two collies, their names are Dougie and Katie. They're in their terrible twos and very entertaining. I love the little psychos darlings :3
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:Reading, Writing, Drawing, History, Occult, psychology, sociology, video games, music.
CURRENT PATH:Eclectic Neo-Pagan/Seeker/Atheistic. Title in the works :s. Eventually.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:2-3 years, 6 in general.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:Someone needs to stop me from buying out Half Price Books metaphysics section :s  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:16 am
Hello!

NAME: Kate
ABOUT ME: Mostly blind, about to start grad school for linguistics, easily distracted by books
PETS: My cat, Neko (I'm so creative with names, pls)
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I LOVE WORDS. Along with my love of linguistics, and languages, I enjoy reading, and writing, of various sorts. I also roleplay, of the paper and dice variety. Which are all very wordy interests, really.
CURRENT PATH: Vaguely Pagan, very confused, eclectic something, aka, I don't really know yet.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Well, several years ago, I spent some time reading up on ceremonial magic. After a time, though, my interest waned, and I left off my studying. Until just a couple months back, and I was reminded of my interest. But ceremonial magic has all those bloody summonings that I just don't want anything to do with. And I was also looking for something more religiony, or at least, to build something religiony off of, so I went looking into Paganism proper.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I've also recently started learning how to read Tarot cards. It's all new and shiny. biggrin (I don't think Tarot reading is psychic/magical, but at least I know you won't look at me like I've grown an extra head for wanting to learn.)  

Katefox Tarnagona

Shameless Genius

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:50 pm
NAME: Yami is fine
ABOUT ME: I live with my mom and sister. I used to live with my dad but then he moved to Florida and for the first couple months of the year I did live in Florida with him.
PETS: Not currently. My dad took our two dogs and I don't know what happened to the two cats we had.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, crocheting, music
CURRENT PATH: Right now I'm studying Kemeticism
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been interested in different degrees for years but didn't actually start studying "general" Paganism until last December and then Kemetism I think I started really studying back in June. I don't remember when exactly it was when I had my first run in with Djehuti. I remember what happened just not when sweatdrop
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Um... More like a note that college will be starting next week but I only have classes two days a week so I hope that it doesn't completely inhibit me from being able to post.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:43 pm
NAME: Catarina, but you can call me Rina
ABOUT ME: I'm weird...in a good way!
PETS: none...though i want a kitten and/or a mouse
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: anime, drawing, reading, witchcraft, psychic gifts....
CURRENT PATH: solitary witch...eclectic as well
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: since around the 4th grade...but i have only really started to dive into it now...
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: i am half french half filipino! and i'm an empath...  

rina_onyx

Daearen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:19 pm
Hello! I am an old member just returning. You guys probably don't recognize me because i just was a thread stalker back then but i want to be more active and discuss and debate more. smile But anyways i felt the need to reintroduce myself.

p.s. I also consider myself eclectic pagan. I have a dual set of deities that are of the sun and moon but beyond this information i still don't know much about my religion.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:22 pm
NAME: Brandy aka Moon
ABOUT ME: I'm an Aries/Taurus. Usually fairly easy to get along with although I have a tendency to be a bit cynical. I love animals, but I'm more partial to felines. ..erm can't think of anything else atm.
PETS: 1 cat, 1 dog, 2 birds
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Art - painting, photography, sculpting, digital editing. Games - World of Warcraft, Gaia, Diablo 2. Animals - Volunteering at shelters.
CURRENT PATH: General Pagan.. I believe in many different things so I can't really choose a specific path. I like to think of myself as more spiritual rather than religious.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I have been researching and studying since I was 13. My views have definately changed since I first began.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:Expecting my first spawn in Oct. 2011. My partner is Christian, so we plan to let him choose his own path when he's old enough. My oracle of choice would be The Heart of Faerie. I've had several different Tarot decks and oracles, but this one is the only one that has ever truelly worked for me. (I only do self readings.)  

DarqMoonz

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

xMoonlitShadowsx

Romantic Vampire

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:30 pm
NAME: Heather
ABOUT ME: I'm a chocoholic artist in love with music and a very special someone in California.
PETS: Rhodesian Ridgeback Hound, age 8 Cute and Spoiled
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Photography, drawing, reading good books, and daydreaming
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic Neo-Pagan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been studying for a little over 3 years now. I've only recently started to get my feet wet.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm a vegetarian and always happy to talk with new people smile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:17 am
NAME: Whitney, but the name Kathrin has been calling to me recently as a magickal name.
ABOUT ME: I'm a college student wanting to learn.
PETS: 5 cats (1 outside) and 1 dog.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading and writing for one. Sleeping and eating for another :p
CURRENT PATH: I don't want to call myself something I'm not, but I would like to become (for lack of better words) Wiccan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: A while really. I can't put a specific time with it because I can't remember how long. It started with my high school career and went from there.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Nada.

KathrinGreenwood

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:55 am
KathrinGreenwood

CURRENT PATH: I don't want to call myself something I'm not, but I would like to become (for lack of better words) Wiccan.

People who are searching for a coven or training with one sometimes call themselves "Seekers" or say they are "seeking Wicca" biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:54 pm
Sanguina Cruenta
KathrinGreenwood

CURRENT PATH: I don't want to call myself something I'm not, but I would like to become (for lack of better words) Wiccan.

People who are searching for a coven or training with one sometimes call themselves "Seekers" or say they are "seeking Wicca" biggrin

Ah, thank you. I wasn't aware that there was a term for it.  

KathrinGreenwood

3,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Captivating Sky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:31 pm
NAME: Mallory, AKA Pax Sokoll
ABOUT ME: I'm the quintessential Aquarius, an obsessive reader and writer, a devotee of cola who is addicted to my BlackBerry, the Tarot (and various oracle decks) and web programming.
PETS: Luna, a 11-week-old Holland Lop rabbit.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Photography (currently semi-professional photojournalist, which is what I'm in school for), flying planes, riding horses, web programming, and more xD
CURRENT PATH: Shamanic Wicca/Spiritual Witchcraft
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: 10ish years, but practicing with consistently for 5
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Can't wait to get active in the group :3  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:00 am
NAME: HiddenNames
ABOUT ME: Well I am all around type of nerd that can and will kick butt if need for personal reasons. Mostly I love reading and doing research on things I find to my liking and hoping to write a book some day. Also side line anime freak and camping freak! Been on a loose pagan path for a while with native American up bring via mom's side. Plan is to explore more of my Irish side in my worship this winter.
PETS: Two dogs and one cat
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:Books, reading, writing, camping, paranormal, socialness, biking, anime, history, some role playing games, friends
CURRENT PATH: Loose Pagan Irish and Native American
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Three years study and active for about 10 on and off in alone and with groups. I do a lot of history on where any of the pagan or aka wiccan path.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Hmm just to learn and getting to know people.

HiddenNames

6,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

Dr. H. Lecter

Dangerous Prophet

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:14 pm
NAME: I go by Lex on Gaia. People I know well enoguh can call me Lexy.
ABOUT ME: What defines a person? Our job? Religion? I believe what defines me is my devotion to friends and family. I'm not a saint, I do things I shouldn't, but I'll never abandon those I love. I'm the person that can always be counted on to help. I break my back to try and help out, and I never have mean things to say, even towards the people I dislike. I'm slow to anger and slow to trust. I've been hurt, but I always believe that, given the chance, people will do the right thing.
PETS: 1 Cat, 1 Dog
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: League of Legends online game, Magic: the Gathering, Reading, Dragon Age, Roleplaying, Pretending I don't have issues.
CURRENT PATH: No real path, yet. Though I am interested in Native Ameican Medicine.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Almost a year.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm not dead. <.< >.>  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:57 pm
NAME: My name is Meghan, or Bunny (nickname from high school)
ABOUT ME: I have a 15 month old daughter, I've been studying, or attempting to study, Wicca and Witchcraft since I was 13 years old. I'm optimistic and a happy-go kinda girl, I'm friendly, but don't let that fool you, I sometimes have a quick temper depending on whats going on.
PETS: I have 3 cats, two boys and a girl, and one pug mix girl. She's special
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I like singing, writing, reading, music is a big thing for me.
CURRENT PATH: Haven't discovered that, but leaning to the way of the green witch(or Hedgewitch) or Hellenistic paganism
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I guess since I've been looking into Wicca since I was 13 that makes 6 almost 7 years, maybe a little longer.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I tend to be a little chatty...I'm sorry in advance. MERRY MEET! smile

Mnemosyne-rae

2,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:58 am
NAME: Krystal Marie!
ABOUT ME: I just turned 18 on June 24th which would make me a Cancer. I love learning about astrology signs and things like that. I live with my mom, dad, and two brothers whom I love dearly.
PETS: Six cats and three dogs if you don't include my aunt Jennys animals, who are living with us.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Writing, singing, being outside, water(I LOVE water), and being near Willow Trees.
CURRENT PATH: Seeking Wicca I think?
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been interested in it since I was 12 or 13 so that would make it 5 or 6 years but I've been studying a little on my own now and then for the past two.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm a peace keeper and most believe that I am 'wise' for my young age, though I'm not sure if I believe that. I tend to be the shoulder to cry on for most and I won't push anyone away if they have anything they need to get off their chest. I don't judge.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games