Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyndie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:42 pm
Kantara
I do...I always lost at it ;3;

hahaha me too  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:51 pm
I also sucked at red ligth green light too ;3;  

Seraphimillia

Errol McGillivray

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:53 pm
Kantara
I also sucked at red ligth green light too ;3;
xd You poor thing.

I can't think of anything to draw. I'm in the mood for love instead of war tonight I guess. Must be because there was only one stabbing today. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:54 pm
I have a large, bold, "STAFF" on the back of the shirt.

And a circle with the Boy Scouting district I'm with on the front.

D:

Toshihiko

Seraphimillia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:00 pm
I have a shirt that says: I went to Middle Earth and all I got was a crummy ring  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:02 pm
My shirt just has Bruce Lee on it.

Guess my arc is over, I'm gonna regroup and attack somebody else come wednesday. xd

Now to play Soul Calibur..look what you've done, Errol! I'm re-addicted.  

Cindle

Seraphimillia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:04 pm
lol, I was playing it today ^ ^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:09 pm
Cindle

Guess my arc is over, I'm gonna regroup and attack somebody else come wednesday. xd

You better be. SC3 comes out in November. I'm all paid for and ready to train and ******** somebody up.  

Errol McGillivray

Toshihiko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:22 pm
I keep running out of space.

I need to get my point across a bit more efficiently.
I think I ant to involve Errol next.

surprised

But I don't know if I have enough room for the gag.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:22 pm
how come people ignore my pictures? /:  

Mick_Hoolahan

Toshihiko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:28 pm
D:
I thought you got your box attacked?

It feels like the posts are being ignored a lot, but people just don't comment on the board, and most of the responses are just in the form of people fighting back. The more people you beat the crap out of, the more responses you get.

That's the gist of it.

Try attacking some of the people who are standing around waiting for challenges. I know your character's got that "lover not a fighter" thing going on, which is fantastic, but you can work that into your kills no problem. Accidental kills are always a plus.

Cute kills also work well. If you go to the old ABR II thread there are some good examples of things like that. Just find something that works for you.

TOSHI'S OFFICIAL GUIDE

There are actually several types of kills, from what I've seen.
The humorous kind, which I'm a fan of. Usually it involves a gag or a punchline (ha ha).
The action-kill, which is just straight-up cool explosions/punches/stabs...the traditional fight scene.
The sexy-kill, which usually has all the build up of a bad magazine but ends in someone dying.
The angst kill, which involves holding the dead and whining about it. Or betrayal. Or something like that.
The cute kill, which is usually accidental or...well. You'll know them when you see them. You look at the gore and the little guy standing in the middle of all of it and just want to go, "Awww."

Most of these can be mixed and matched, and any of them can be flipped at the last moment into a humorous kill.

That breaks it down. I think. Someone add on this.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:30 pm
Errol McGillivray
Cindle

You better be. SC3 comes out in November. I'm all paid for and ready to train and ******** somebody up.

Yeah. I'm so out of practice. *fiends out*  

Cindle

Mick_Hoolahan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:34 pm
Toshihiko
D:
I thought you got your box attacked?

It feels like the posts are being ignored a lot, but people just don't comment on the board, and most of the responses are just in the form of people fighting back. The more people you beat the crap out of, the more responses you get.

That's the gist of it.

Try attacking some of the people who are standing around waiting for challenges. I know your character's got that "lover not a fighter" thing going on, which is fantastic, but you can work that into your kills no problem. Accidental kills are always a plus.

Cute kills also work well. If you go to the old ABR II thread there are some good examples of things like that. Just find something that works for you.

TOSHI'S OFFICIAL GUIDE

There are actually several types of kills, from what I've seen. There's the humorous kind, which I'm a fan of. Usually it involves a gag or a punchline (ha ha).
The action-kill, which is just straight-up cool explosions/punches/stabs...the traditional fight scene.
The sexy-kill, which usually has all the build up of a bad magazine but ends in someone dying.
The angst kill, which involves holding the dead and whining about it. Or betrayal. Or something like that.
The cute kill, which is usually accidental or...well. You'll know them when you see them. You look at the gore and the little guy standing in the middle of all of it and just want to go, "Awww."

That breaks it down. I think. Someone add on this.

thank you Toshi....tooooooshi..... >>;

anyhoo.....*clears throat*

my last picture, i did choose someone just standing around and he didnt even respond to me. and i dont like fighting with more than one person at a time, cause then it gets complicated. x__x lol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:35 pm
Mick_Hoolahan

by the looks of things your posts arnt really derecting any atacks at any one  

Marshu
Captain

Romantic Sentai

10,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

Mick_Hoolahan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:37 pm
Marshu
Mick_Hoolahan

by the looks of things your posts arnt really derecting any atacks at any one

x__O

they are opening posts. but i guess thats not good enough. *sighs* i guess i'll just have to pick a new victim....

IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games