Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
Seto's Roadtrip & Shopping Spree? (~Seto's Sleepover!~) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merri Christmasu!
  Domo! :D
View Results

yami_seto_grl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:39 pm
jagged1
*anime dizzy eyes* too much info when it's so close to finals. *shakes head* anyways, we'll keep you getting one upped to ourselves. *walks a few steps and turns around abruptly* uh.... anyone know where we're going? sweatdrop

gonk ahh finals!!! scream i hate them!! ...oh um yea its because im stupid and didnt know the ages of the kaiba bros.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:26 pm
yami_seto_grl
jagged1
*anime dizzy eyes* too much info when it's so close to finals. *shakes head* anyways, we'll keep you getting one upped to ourselves. *walks a few steps and turns around abruptly* uh.... anyone know where we're going? sweatdrop

gonk ahh finals!!! scream i hate them!! ...oh um yea its because im stupid and didnt know the ages of the kaiba bros.
hell I didnt know either, Fyerluna enlightend me on it. Because I was going crazy not knowing Mokubas age. but I assumed Seto would be 18, but i didnt know 19. And I thought theyd seem like about 5-6 years apart, so I was kinda close, But its cause im obsessed with those brothers soo xd  

InunaideGner

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:00 pm
i don't get out of school till the 24th gonk . and you realize no one said anything about where Hot Topic is.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:03 pm
oh lol, i think its that way*points to the left and there it was*

Mokuba: YAY were here, ok Sana, after we shop I get to ride on Seto. Is that ok?  

InunaideGner

yami_seto_grl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:32 pm
jagged1
i don't get out of school till the 24th gonk . and you realize no one said anything about where Hot Topic is.

i get out on the 13th but i have finals and a regent to take. gonk im going to fail the bio regent. um well i guess im luck because on the 24th the frosh& sophs of my school are going to six flags. whee

finally we reatched hot topic  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:49 pm
yami_seto_grl
jagged1

i get out on the 13th but i have finals and a regent to take. gonk im going to fail the bio regent. um well i guess im luck because on the 24th the frosh& sophs of my school are going to six flags. whee

I just got out today YES!!! xd im soo happy crying so happy i shed tears.Though i loved ebign with my firends and some moments. I do like school the only thing I hate about it really is the homework. im ok with tests and notes. I just hate the homework. If we coudl jsut study and then test on what we were suppose to study, thatd be awsome. Or at least make the homework less time consuming and less long. Give less problems or something, the homework system is crazy.  

InunaideGner

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:34 pm
InunaideGner
oh lol, i think its that way*points to the left and there it was*

Mokuba: YAY were here, ok Sana, after we shop I get to ride on Seto. Is that ok?

Me: Sure Mokuba... after we shop...

Seto: stare Joy...

Mokuba: 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:45 pm
InunaideGner
yami_seto_grl
jagged1

I just got out today YES!!! xd im soo happy crying so happy i shed tears.Though i loved ebign with my firends and some moments. I do like school the only thing I hate about it really is the homework. im ok with tests and notes. I just hate the homework. If we coudl jsut study and then test on what we were suppose to study, thatd be awsome. Or at least make the homework less time consuming and less long. Give less problems or something, the homework system is crazy.

This whole week was finals... except for today... I didn't attend because I was going to catch a plane to DC... *sighs*

Atemus Girl and I on YIM... I'm Seth and she's Atemu...

spirit_of_the_ancient_past (6/10/2005 10:15:00 AM): -gasp!- OMR, Seth!!! Are you all right?! -runs up to you-
spirit_of_the_ancient_past (6/10/2005 10:16:10 AM): Gah, that really sucks! -frowns- I'm sorry that happened!
x_hem_ntjr_seth_x (6/10/2005 10:19:55 AM): *sighs* Yea... but I'm stranded here until Wednesday... all because the b*****d at Check In wouldn't take my luggage because I'm 16 or older... that's ******** bullshit!!! He knew that I wouldn't make the flight if I waited in the inside line... but he made me do that anyway... and then the b***h at the counter told me that there was no way that I could make my flight because my luggage wasn't checked at least 45 minutes before takeoff... when I had been there a complete hour before and had to wait in Check In for 10 minutes just for that b*****d to tell me that I wasn't old enough to check in there...  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:14 pm
what a jerk*says while going through clothes*

Seto: Bout time she got off my back*rubbs shoulders*

Mokuba: wow..this place is all gloomy. *looks around listneing to the hardcore rock music through out the store*

me: Only to some, they got cool stuff though.

Mokuba: 3nodding Seto, can i get a peircign somewhere? that guy looks so awsome with his

Seto: Sure Mokuba.. when Hell freezes over scream  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:23 pm
InunaideGner
what a jerk*says while going through clothes*

Seto: Bout time she got off my back*rubbs shoulders*

Mokuba: wow..this place is all gloomy. *looks around listneing to the hardcore rock music through out the store*

me: Only to some, they got cool stuff though.

Mokuba: 3nodding Seto, can i get a peircign somewhere? that guy looks so awsome with his

Seto: Sure Mokuba.. when Hell freezes over scream

"mokuba, you should wait till your older. so then you dont need seto's permition."  

yami_seto_grl

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:56 pm
Seto: dont give him ideas! scream

Mokuba: kay mrgreen dotn worry Seto, i might change my mind by then 3nodding

Seto: stare

Me; Yeah, I did, i let my ears close cause i found it pointless cause i was just wearing earrings to keep the holes there. I never did anything with them so i let it close.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:53 pm
InunaideGner

Me; Yeah, I did, i let my ears close cause i found it pointless cause i was just wearing earrings to keep the holes there. I never did anything with them so i let it close.

really, well i have my ears pireced.but im thinking of getting another one in my ear as well, when im older of course.  

yami_seto_grl

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:55 pm
yami_seto_grl
InunaideGner

really, well i have my ears pireced.but im thinking of getting another one in my ear as well, when im older of course.
yeah im sixteen, i just got bored and never did anythign eith my peircings so i let them close  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:10 am
InunaideGner
yami_seto_grl
InunaideGner

yeah im sixteen, i just got bored and never did anythign eith my peircings so i let them close

oh.ok  

yami_seto_grl

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:38 am
*is rummaging thtough all the anime stuff* well i've never had my ears pierced and i don't intend to get them done. personally, i think you'd look pretty cool with one ear done Mokuba.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games