Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon's Lair
Post your pictures! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun yet?
  Yes!
  no!
View Results

Yunalyssa

6,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:42 pm
Moments is speaking another language....
XD
And you thought Wachamacallits were weird....
Aero bars? Peanut Glosettes?
okay its picture time XD
Me and Marlene at military ball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:51 pm
*blinks*
You don't have those?
Ummm...okay, an Aero bar is basically a milk chocolate bar filled with bubbles of air. It's kind of bland if you just eat it but if you let the chocolate melt in your mouth it can be kind of interesting since you can feel the bubbles.
Glosettes aren't actually chocolate bars, their little pieces of candy which are basically either raisins, peanuts, or almonds covered in chocolate. I only really like the peanut type.
Coffee Crisp is a bar a combination of coffee cream, cookie wafers and milk chocolate coating and Crispy Crunch is a hard chocolate bar with a crispy peanut flake inside.

Honestly I thought you'd know of them...

By the way Yuna (since I forgot to mention this oh so many pages back), I love the dress you're wearing for the military ball.  

moments
Vice Captain

Yunalyssa

6,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:13 pm
moments
*blinks*
You don't have those?
Ummm...okay, an Aero bar is basically a milk chocolate bar filled with bubbles of air. It's kind of bland if you just eat it but if you let the chocolate melt in your mouth it can be kind of interesting since you can feel the bubbles.
Glosettes aren't actually chocolate bars, their little pieces of candy which are basically either raisins, peanuts, or almonds covered in chocolate. I only really like the peanut type.
Coffee Crisp is a bar a combination of coffee cream, cookie wafers and milk chocolate coating and Crispy Crunch is a hard chocolate bar with a crispy peanut flake inside.

By the way Yuna (since I forgot to mention this oh so many pages back), I love the dress you're wearing for the military ball.

Whoa, the aero bar seems awesome!
Send me some? blaugh
Oh and thank you, I didn't get any compliments at military ball T.T it mad me feel like it was maybe too bright. But I like it so thats all that matters right?  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:38 pm
-stares at both yuna and moments like they're speaking dutch-
i've never heard of those, mom. but they do sound pretty tasty. biggrin i'm willing to give them a shot if you're willing to send em. x]

@yuna - i dont get how you didnt get any compliments at the ball. you looked great! ^^  

idgaf kthx
Crew

Yunalyssa

6,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:02 pm
z3r0 sum
i've never heard of those, mom. but they do sound pretty tasty. biggrin i'm willing to give them a shot if you're willing to send em. x]

@yuna - i dont get how you didnt get any compliments at the ball. you looked great! ^^

thank you.
The only way that I was told that i looked nice was when some random guy was trying to grind on me XD
Not cool boo boo  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:10 pm
yunalyssa
z3r0 sum

thank you.
The only way that I was told that i looked nice was when some random guy was trying to grind on me XD
Not cool boo boo

well then, there ya go. you obviously looked good. razz although...its not the best way to say it, personally. but...hey. xD  

idgaf kthx
Crew

Yunalyssa

6,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:24 pm
z3r0 sum
yunalyssa
z3r0 sum

thank you.
Not cool boo boo

well then, there ya go. you obviously looked good. razz although...its not the best way to say it, personally. but...hey. xD

im glad someone sees it that way.
People are so stupid nowadays

i agree...it is pretty degrading, i believe. chivalry's gone to hell in a handbasket, i say. D: i prefer to just go up to the girl and say she looks good. 'tis how i won over my girlfriend. heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:35 am
moments
*blinks*
You don't have those?

dam foreigners...
rofl
teasing.
we love you mom!
even if you are from canadia...
rofl  

scubaso

zann

Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:00 am
@all those different candies: those are strange >.but my favorite is Tutti Frutti (I have no idea of an English name xD)
But it's fruit flavored wine gums biggrin
yummm~

@z3r0: OI! Are yae try'ng saeme movaes on me gal?!
[/drunken Irish accent]
j/k mrgreen j/k  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:03 am
moments
*blinks*
You don't have those?

omg.. the aero bars are so great heart I love the way they melt in your mouth xd .. i love the dark chocolate ones as well as the white chocolate ones... i can't make up my mind which is better
and we also have the covered in chocolate peanuts and raisins ... and anything that can be covered in chocolate 3nodding
we also have a lot of coffee sweets 3nodding
the thing i like the most is this chocolate cake.. it has two soft parts and in the middle you get all sorts of fillings : dark chocolate, cream, milk, coffee, rum, cappuccino .. and then it's all covered in a thin layer of chocolate heart .. pure heaven
oh.. and the toffee candy ... i love toffee candy .. they come in a lot of fruity flavors and inside they have this yummy fruity liquid that is just a little more sower then the soft sweet toffee ... rolleyes
... oh, great, now i want candy sweatdrop  

justkittykat
Crew

justkittykat
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:18 am
oh.. and twix was always known as Twix over here 3nodding and it's great!!!
although i like something else even more: it's basically like a twix.. but it doesn't have the biscuit ...
it has a lot of caramel and under it it's a large layer of .. ummm... i don't know what the name for it is... but it tastes like peanuts and chocolate and a bit of coffee ... and it's rather sticky and chewy 3nodding ... and then it's all covered in chocolate-milk 3nodding 3nodding
oh.. and do you guys have honey and sesame seeds bars? they are the best.. just roasted sesame seeds , a bit of crunchy cereals glued together with honey rofl rofl rofl
oh, god.. i really have to go buy sweets now sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:23 am
scubaso
moments
*blinks*
You don't have those?

dam foreigners...
rofl
teasing.
we love you mom!
even if you are from canadia...
rofl

Eh, what's wrong with canadia I'd like to know? *ish from MN, so she's rather close to the place*
well, aside from the fact that we get Canadian coins sometimes... and places don't like to accept them, because they're worth slightly less than ours... sweatdrop lol. Oh well, if the cashier doesn't notice.... xd

And.... SNICKERS ROCK! rofl
Actually, the only candies I like now are candy bars. sweatdrop probably has something to do with the horrible hypoglycemia thing... stare *must eat enough protein or else sugar & carbs make her @_@ + shaky + weak...not fun...*  

aecy

Aged Noob

11,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:23 am
ahh see moments someone knows what ur talking bout haha blaugh

Yay twix! *eats it all in one bite* thx zero whee  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:25 am
haha me and my familly (mom beth and lyssa) went to the mall and went to the sweet factory blaugh yum!  

Divine Ishtar

moments
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:37 am
Yuna and z3r0: Sure I'd be willing to send them if you really want. Oddly enough you can also buy them off Amazon.com.

scub: talk2hand
Just for that, no candy for you.

zann: Those sound good. I'm usually not one for wine gums but if it's fruit flavoured I'd give it a try.
In terms of those sorts of candies I tend to head towards the more sour stuff though. I love Fuzzy Peaches and Sourpatch Kids.

Kittykat: I know! I didn't use to like Aero bars and then after I saw several commercials for them I realized it was because I was just eating them straight off without letting them melt.
I have to find the dark chocolate ones. I love dark chocolate.
Yeah I've seen other sorts of candies where it's different fruits and such covered in chocolate but their not exactly made by a brand name company. Still very good though.

Aecy: Actually they'd be worth slightly more then yours right now I believe (I cashed a US check the other day and got less for it then I was expecting). Besides we're always getting US coins slipped into the change and we still accept them as face value, I don't see why it's such a big deal if it's anything under a quarter.
Oooo...Snickers. I forgot about those!  
Dragon's Lair

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games