Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Betrayal of Luminair (Cities in the Skies) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:51 pm
Sydney was staying still, standing over Zach and Rt, his extremely sensitive hearing trying to track anything out of place.

"Zach!" Ry kneeled next to him. Her eyes were wide with anxiety, her hands gently probing his wounds, testing to see which areas hurt and which didn't. Now she was concerned for Lance as well as Zach.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:22 am
Aphrodite sighed. "Idiot. He opened a rift, went too far, used too much energy... if he was awake to feel it, I'd smack him."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:01 am
Sydney snorted. Ry suddenly looked at him, raising her brows. Then her eyes softened, "...Not now Sydney," she murmured, cradling his head in her lap and stroking his hair, looking up at Aphrodites pleadingly, "Can you help him?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:09 am
She sighed. "Sorry, no. None of the gods heal." Then she laughed quietly. "Well, heal others. He just needs to rest."  

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:13 am
Lance looked at Aphrodite as he feared for his own safety. As well as the safety of all around him. Can't you do anything to snap my friend out of this trans? It is beyond my power to break such a curse. But you should be able to do something. Even if you can't overpower him you don't have to. Once Saiden is freed from this trans. He will no longer be a threat to any of us.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:15 am
Ry only nodded, turning her gaze up to Sydney.

He felt her eyes on him and sighed. "Hang out then..." Gently, he hoisted Zach on his shoulder (with Ry's help) and held onto Ry around the waist with his left arm. His sightless stare looked over the top of Aphrodites head, "You coming? I'm moving Zach and Ry to a easier position where we won't have to worry about...inconveniences..." He held his arm out, wondering whether she'd take it or not.

In the back of his mind, he was kind of hoping she would. But of course, the blind albino would never verbally admit it.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:16 am
She smiled. "I think I'd rather wait here. I can sense your aura-which is still pink, by the way, it's nice-so I'll be there once you stop moving."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:43 am
A ball of energy formed in Saidens hand. As an aura of darkness emitted from him. The darkness acted like electricity more than actual darkness. And a lite crimson light. Started to emit from Saiden. This aura wasn't his own. It was the aura of the one deceiving him. The deceiver knew that morals were protected from his influence. He could never interfere directly through any of them. But Saiden himself wasn't protected by anything other than himself. He had been forsaken. Even the gods had at least some degree of protection. But he himself had none watching out for him. This made him the perfect vessel to exact whatever plans. The deceiver had planned. He grinned as he started to actually take some control over Saiden. He was still clouding his vision. But soon he wouldn't have any need for such deception. He himself would be in control. Of one of the most destructive forces alive. And no one would be able to stop him.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:17 am
Sydney scowled, turnining into numbers and melting away, but not before he sent Lance a mental message, telling them where they'd be.

Him, Ry, and Zach reappeared in a small apartment, a little two roomer with a bathroom in one room and everything else in the other. Sydney laid Zach on Ry's small twin bed and Ry went to get some juice for everyone. The only odd thing in the apartment was that every inch of the walls were covered in maps, diagrams, blue prints, and news articles, all of them either involving Luminay, Luminair, or UFOs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:27 am
"I miss your pink aura," Aphrodite said, pinching Sydney's cheek. "Miss it lots."  

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:19 am
With his target now nowhere in sight. There were few targets that there were in front of him. The target was Zach, but now all that remained were a few others. He knew he couldn't change the illusion or Saiden would break free from his grasp. And if that happened he would most certainly. Be struck down by this figure. That he both feared and respected.

???- Such power but no will be use it. For anything else other than to help others. You could become so much more than you are now. You could even steal away the powers of all others. You could use there abilities to aid all in the Universe. And there would be no one left to stand in your way either. You could aid people without becoming a target yourself. Don't you SEE SAIDEN YOUR WILL COULD BECOME ADSOLUTE.

Saiden- He lowered his right hand slowly. As the dark look in his eyes started to dissipate. He held his head as he lowered it. In a state of distress he shouted loudly. As he attempted to dispel the force that had some hold over him. His power levels started rising erratically as his hands started to shake. GeT OUT OF my HEAD.!!

???- You are mine now Saiden. Your power shall serve the greatest cause one can ask for. And I myself shall determine how to best gain that Utopia.

Saiden- GET Out of my head. You the greatest fool of all time. Out of all of the Angels and Gods. You shall never have your way with these mortals. I will not allow such a thing to come to pass. I love them to much to allow such a thing. His body started to glow with a white light. As his power levels climbed to the point. Where his body could barely contain the energy inside. I will not allow you to harm these PEOPLE.

ZERO ACCESS!!!
A bright light suddenly engulfed the entire area. As he slipped through a portal. Leading to where the one that had been controlling him was. He had broken the laws of Space and Time to travel to this place. But in this state his highest form. He himself was capable of such things. It was his love for the humans. Not his hatred of his enemy that had allowed him to access this power.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:43 am
Sydney snorted, his iris-less eyes gazing down to the floor. "Hn!" he snorted, sitting in a armchair near Zach and crossing his arms.

Ry came in smiling with 4 cups of juice. "W-Wow, Aphrodites...you're making Sydney bashful!"

The albino growled at her, which only made the alien girl smile.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:50 am
Watcher appeared before Ry and the others at the apartment. And with a half hearted smile he started to speak. It is over, the threat plaguing all of you has been dealt with. But at personal cost to only one. Why didn't you help him when you had the chance. You're fools, every last one of you. Especially you gods who are actually worse than the mortals. That you seem to consider yourselves superior to.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:56 am
Ry's eyes were soft as she looked at Watcher. "It wasn't our place...I will not speak for the gods, that is Aphrodites job or whoever else is in charge." She set the tray down to look him in the eyes with her soft, almost maternal brown ones. "We have an injured demigod, a blind alien with no sense of direction, and me...I just lost my child to the sister of the man I care about. I'm in no mood for violence." Suddenly, her eyes turned sad. "I'm sorry for your loss."  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:00 am
Aphrodite sighed. "When the Three Fates decree it someone's time, there's nothing any of us can do to stop it..."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games